It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Making this About Clinton.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: introvert

a reply to: UKTruth

There is no Trump criticism - the thread is about posters comparing Trump actions to Clinton's.

I wasn't talking about just this thread. But of course you know that, if you read my previous posts properly. Otherwise, it appears we have hit that "brick wall" in which you have no intelligent response to give.

You seem a little tired.

Ya. Like I said, nothing intelligent to contribute.

So you are deflecting to other threads.
You're getting yourself in a bit of a tangle again.

What tangle? I maintain my original assertion and it appears after a bit of debate you are going derpish.

We've established that you are a hypocrite and you don't deny that, while trying to shame hypocrites. Which makes you dishonest as well.

Deflection seems to be your "tool of choice" and even though the OP called people out on that tactic, you want to double-down on it...using it as your best excuse for doing what you do.

Spin and deflection.

Loving your attacks

I think what we actually established was that comparing the left's ambivalence to Clinton transgressions with their outrage at Trump for the most minor of issues is a good way to highlight the left''s obvious hypocrisy.

Beyond that, all I can see is you ranting in frustration.

As for me denying any of your attacks, well not likely... much better to laugh at them.

The chessboard is yours...

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

a reply to: Deaf Alien

Conservative?

Would "Trumpkin" be more appriopriate?

To who?

Everyone. You're here trying to justify deflecting from Trump.

Everyone?

Everyone except Trumpkins.

You'll need to define a "Trumpkin".

One of the attributes is defending Trump's shortcomings by deflecting to Hillary.

Greeeat answer.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Conservative?

To who?

Everyone?

One of the attributes is defending Trump's shortcomings by deflecting to Hillary.

I see, so a view that highlighting liberal hypocrisy by pointing out the ambivalence towards her and the outrage towards Trump, whilst rejecting a request to control the rules of a debate, makes one a 'Trumpkin'. Is a Trumpkin bad then, or maybe deplorable as Hillary would say....?
edit on 21/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

There is no Trump criticism - the thread is about posters comparing Trump actions to Clinton's.

I wasn't talking about just this thread. But of course you know that, if you read my previous posts properly. Otherwise, it appears we have hit that "brick wall" in which you have no intelligent response to give.

You seem a little tired.

What tangle? I maintain my original assertion and it appears after a bit of debate you are going derpish.

We've established that you are a hypocrite and you don't deny that, while trying to shame hypocrites. Which makes you dishonest as well.

Deflection seems to be your "tool of choice" and even though the OP called people out on that tactic, you want to double-down on it...using it as your best excuse for doing what you do.

Spin and deflection.

Loving your attacks

I think what we actually established was that comparing the left's ambivalence to Clinton transgressions with their outrage at Trump for the most minor of issues is a good way to highlight the left''s obvious hypocrisy.

As for me denying any of your attacks, well not likely... much better to laugh at them.

I know.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Conservative?

To who?

Everyone?

I see, so a view that highlighting liberal hypocrisy by pointing out the ambivalence towards her and the outrage towards Trump, whilst rejecting a request to control the rules of a debate, makes one a 'Trumpkin'. Is a Trumpkin bad then, or maybe deplorable as Hillary would say....?

No. The hypocrisy on both sides have been pointed out many, many times. This thread is not an request to control the rules of a debate. It's politely asking you guys to be less hypocritical and stick to the topic at hand. BTW, deflecting to other people ("But but but the other person was as bad or worse!") is a very weak form of debate and adds nothing of value to the topic.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Conservative?

To who?

Everyone?

No. The hypocrisy on both sides have been pointed out many, many times. This thread is not an request to control the rules of a debate. It's politely asking you guys to be less hypocritical and stick to the topic at hand. BTW, deflecting to other people ("But but but the other person was as bad or worse!") is a very weak form of debate and adds nothing of value to the topic.

"Stop Making this About Clinton." Seems like a request, which is rejected.
Given the topic at hand, I have already said that pointing out liberal hypocrisy is valid and thus will be used until you can learn to have a proper debate. You seem to want to talk about 'Trumpkins' though and post meme's outside of the mudpit, so there doesn't seem to be a good outlook for that.

It's also worth pointing out that the reaction to my point about liberal hypocrisy being the reason for raising Clinton seems to have been met with... "but the right is hypocritical too"... kind of ironic.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Um this is a mud pit thread.
Anyway I've seen people on the right complaining about people deflecting Obama to Bush. Remember that? Heck some posters here complained about that.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Anyway I've seen people on the right complaining about people deflecting Obama to Bush. Remember that? Heck some posters here complained about that.

So it is! I have been too nice

So, whilst complaining about my view of shining a light on liberal hypocrisy as the driver of raising Clinton in response to attacks on Trump, you'd like to talk about the right complaining about liberal deflection relating to Obama?

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

So, whilst complaining about my view of shining a light on liberal hypocrisy as the driver of raising Clinton in response to attacks on Trump, you'd like to talk about the right complaining about liberal deflection relating to Obama?

Sure. Just pointing out that the right is not the only one who complained. So that would make them hypocrites.
Glad you agree.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

You seem a little tired.

Spin and deflection.

Loving your attacks

I know.

Pretty sure that meant all your pieces are gone.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

You seem a little tired.

Spin and deflection.

Loving your attacks

I know.

Pretty sure that meant all your pieces are gone.

He ate them and declared victory.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Sure. Just pointing out that the right is not the only one who complained. So that would make them hypocrites.
Glad you agree.

One might say your deflection is somewhat hypocritical given your previous statements.

Still, I am fine with you raising other examples and wouldn't dream of trying to tell you that you can't.
I'm glad you finally got to the right place and now seem to understand why context and precedent is important when assessing accusations.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I've been pretty much consistent with discussing topics on Bush, Obama, Clintons and Trump. I've been pretty good on not using the weak-assed deflection as a debate tactic that has nothing to do with the topic.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I've been pretty much consistent with discussing topics on Bush, Obama, Clintons and Trump. I've been pretty good on not using the weak-assed deflection as a debate tactic that has nothing to do with the topic.

...said after you just deflected onto the right to defend a charge about liberal hypocrisy....

Just too easy.

As for being on topic, my point is perfectly on topic and explains why it is that Clinton issues are raised.
Your point about Obama.. not so much.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

...said after you just deflected onto the right to defend a charge about liberal hypocrisy....

Just too easy.

Ah now you are baiting.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Just too easy.

Ah now you are baiting.

By pointing out the kind of "weak-assed deflection" you made? Personally, I would not characterise it that way, but you did.

Baiting? Would that be like posting a meme and using terms like 'Trumpkin"

The hypocrisy never ends with you liberal folk.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Just too easy.

Ah now you are baiting.

By pointing out the kind of "weak-assed deflection" you made? Personally, I would not characterise it that way, but you did.

Baiting? Would that be like posting a meme and using terms like 'Trumpkin"

The hypocrisy never ends with you liberal folk.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

Well, that really adds to the discussion.

Here, adhesive gold star.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I got more. Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join