It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why modern liberals really hate Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
But, RUSSIA!!!!

Fred

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
a reply to: amfirst1

I love threads like this and posts like yours. The ones that tell us what other people are thinking so we don't have to bother listening to them.

I think of it as a public service. I'm not going to give you a star because I don't want to be the one to spoil your 666 count.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: underwerks

That was a joke, but the point stands.

"Character is destiny".- Richard Nixon

Not even Trump or his sycophants like you that constantly try and stretch the truth to make him palatable can run from that. Nixon certainly couldn't.

Does ones character not influence the decisions and, wait for it, politics of someone?

Character isn't destiny by any stretch of the imagination, and the perpetually stressed and media-induced collaborators like yourself cannot square that circle no matter how hard you try.

History disagrees with you on the first part.

The only people perpetually stressed at this time are Trump supporters, the rest of us are having a great time. All we have to do is sit back and watch at this point. No stress, or worries over here.

In a way that's true.

I have no dog in the race, the mental gymnastics embodied by both sides of the coin is eternally entertaining.

The fact that so many feel the need to absolutely defend (and attack) Trump on a myriad of reasons shows they do have some kind of stake in it all.

Trump makes a stupid tweet. It's funny to watch the reactions (and more so defense of Trump, imo) by people who don't realize that people such as Donald Trump don't give a rats ass about us average Americans who clock 50 a week.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: underwerks

That was a joke, but the point stands.

"Character is destiny".- Richard Nixon

Not even Trump or his sycophants like you that constantly try and stretch the truth to make him palatable can run from that. Nixon certainly couldn't.

Does ones character not influence the decisions and, wait for it, politics of someone?

Character isn't destiny by any stretch of the imagination, and the perpetually stressed and media-induced collaborators like yourself cannot square that circle no matter how hard you try.

History disagrees with you on the first part.

The only people perpetually stressed at this time are Trump supporters, the rest of us are having a great time. All we have to do is sit back and watch at this point. No stress, or worries over here.

Trump supporter here, and not stressed in the slightest. In fact, I'm really enjoying watching liberal heads exploding trying to figure out how to get him out of office. It really is amazing and really funny to watch.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join