It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the other species of Aliens after the Eisenhower meeting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jordan77
a reply to: SaturnFX

A zookeeper has limited lions under his care, that he/she put there. Not 7-8 billion random lions to figure out which one was in charge.

Not to mention, telepathy isnt even a thing. It's made up.

"Isn't a THING"...

...YET... HERE...

"Wi-fi" wasn't a "thing, here, on earth for humans to use.... Until recently...

...but just to blow your house down I'll post this...
This former Google[X] exec is building a high-tech hat that she says will make telepathy possible in 8 years

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
There may have well been Eisenhower meetings, and the four species of Extraterrestrials or (possibly unknown terrestrials) but The power base now seems unaffected by this news if true.

It would seem if there were events that proved their existence, there would certainly be a different reaction by leaders and the daily goings on's.

It's simply speculation, but if most of us had encounters with aliens it would be a life changing experience. Something that would form and affect our normal lives in a very un-normal way. You catch my drift?

Always love this type of discussion, but the days of 'what if' and 'there could be' are quickly vanishing with the advent of modern technology. ...............much like 'superstitions' and 'magic' of the past.
As Mulder says...... I want to believe.

"In February 1954, he was spending several days in Palm Springs on vacation. He disappeared for several hours one Saturday afternoon and even missed a scheduled public dinner. He was not seen again until late the following morning."

There are several Southern California military installations in close proximity of Palm Springs. In the 50's traffic to any of these, would have been quite rapid, by air, and fairly rapid by car.

Well regardless the outcomes.... you have a Star from me.

Stuff like this is why I've been lurking on ATS all these years. I dig playing What If? and all the speculations and trying to link the dots etc. etc. I know I read somewhere on the net where Ike's famous military industrial complex speech, was partially inspired by the knowledge that the few military and industry leaders in the know in respect to alien visitations had no problem with turning a blind eye towards human abductions for alien tech. Then they begin weaponization of this tech, labeling as ultra top secret, and the set up the slow releasing of consumer,medical, communications innovations slowly to hide its discovery but more importantly milk every little advancement for the most profitable outcome. All of this was fairly easy as civilian Americans were hungover from WWII, and had yet to have collectively lose its innocence.

By the time Kennedy became president, these few companies had begun to reap the financial profits from incremental release of tech, and military and CIA were itching to test their new theories and flex their muscle. All to meet the supposed Red Menace, and all the while the aliens proceeded to abduct, test infiltrate etc. well beyond the initial agreement. In other words TPTB were so drunk with the success of their projects, nobody could or would keep a tab on the Alien agenda, by the time they woke up it was too late.

just what have read not that I believe but its a cool speculation...

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

So is wifi

Consider this, a species tens of thousands of years more advanced than us. consider where we will be in say, 1k years from now with implants and such. I think telepathy is the obvious outcome of advancment..not in a biological sense, but in a technological implant sense.

You seem to be limiting the entire universe to what you personally can accomplish right at this moment. A bit short sighted, don'tcha think?

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge

A zookeeper has limited lions under his care, that he/she put there. Not 7-8 billion random lions to figure out which one was in charge.

"Isn't a THING"...

...YET... HERE...

This former Google[X] exec is building a high-tech hat that she says will make telepathy possible in 8 years

heh, you posted the same general stuff I did. great minds and whatnot.

musta been telepathy we shared

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The story of The Grenada Treaty only involves 2 alien races. Nordics and large nosed Greys.

( I believe the large noses were a poorly conceived disguise used by regular grey aliens to look more human)

UFO lore shows us they have been working together for awhile.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

So is wifi

Consider this, a species tens of thousands of years more advanced than us. consider where we will be in say, 1k years from now with implants and such. I think telepathy is the obvious outcome of advancment..not in a biological sense, but in a technological implant sense.

You seem to be limiting the entire universe to what you personally can accomplish right at this moment. A bit short sighted, don'tcha think?

You keep saying that, but I'm doing no such thing. I'm merely saying you seem be granting them a lot based solely on the fact that they're "advanced". There's gotta be some reason to believe their communication method is telepathy beyond being just being advanced. We can't just give them things.

I'm quite open to the possibility of crazy things.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

"Isn't a THING"...

...YET... HERE...

She can say it all she wants to, until she does it, there's nothing to talk about.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: johnrobca

I think that there is a very good possibility that practically every human has had some contact with at least one alien race. They are very good at wiping memories. It took me 28 years to remember one such event.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6 Lol..... curious.... your name putnam6, could that have any thing to do with the late George Putnam ???

And, I think your opinion is well sorted out.

edit on 21-7-2017 by Plotus because: add info

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

"Isn't a THING"...

...YET... HERE...

She can say it all she wants to, until she does it, there's nothing to talk about.

It's proof of concept.
We live in an infinite universe/multiverses where every star we observe has planets.
The chance of...

Oh my Jebus... Why do I even bother...
This is kid stuff..,
edit on 7/21/2017 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

You seem to be not open to the idea that a super advanced species isn't capable of communication unless it involves noises. meanwhile you are reading this without it being spoken to you.

One day in many, many generations from now, people will be reading emails and messaging one another in contact lenses..and several generations from that, that will seem antiquated.
Seriously, consider where we will be in 1k years from now with current scientific development

now think 30k years.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: jordan77

That must be why all roads lead to Rome, so the aliens can get to the right guy.

Assuming they are just a tiny bit smarter than the average homo sapient but not as smart as God

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

You seem to be not open to the idea that a super advanced species isn't capable of communication unless it involves noises. meanwhile you are reading this without it being spoken to you.

One day in many, many generations from now, people will be reading emails and messaging one another in contact lenses..and several generations from that, that will seem antiquated.
Seriously, consider where we will be in 1k years from now with current scientific development

now think 30k years.

I'm not saying they're not capable, anything is "possible", I'm saying what basis do you have that they conclusively use this method of communucation?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: jordan77

No ears.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I've always been sceptical about this meeting that took place.It wouldn't surprise me if it did but i'm n the fence.
Things like this tend to become legend & myth without any real evidence. someone says or saw this or that. sadly we will never really know the truth.
After world war 2 it wouldn't surprise me if other's not from our planet were concerned at what we are doing to it & wanted assurances that it wouldn't happen again.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
no one has talked about the orange...did you ever know about this race?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

now think 30k years.

I'm not saying they're not capable, anything is "possible", I'm saying what basis do you have that they conclusively use this method of communucation?

considered logical outcome of a advanced civilization mixed with "reports" of this matching up. Ultimately its not proven on any level, but telepathy..at least technological telepathy seems perfectly viable. hell, most people dont speak to anyone anymore but instead send text messages across the globe in a tenth of a second. such discussions a hundred years ago would have been people talking magical nonsense.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Are you referring to late news anchor? heard that one before... or Amelia Earhart's husband.

No not that I know of.

Sometimes I think the aliens have been here thousands of year and other over the top stories are just to cover the more likely scenario. The leaders got duped and by the time they found out how much so, they already where up to their eyeballs in cover up, the only way was to continue the secrecy and demean and dismiss it publicly. I mean there are thousands of planets full of minerals to exploit. The human species and animal and plant life here might be the only thing earth offers that is unique out there, thus the supposed alien studying and experimentation would not be so different than if our scientists discovered a new world. After all Louis and Clark sent back new fauna and animals back east upon their exploration of the American West. LOL and the natives were traded with and studied and exploited, in the end duped as well.

But yea I need to find that story/account and it's stuck in my mind because it did sounded reasonable, though like all the other tidbits, there is no evidence. The militaries response to the lights and consequent radar targets over DC around that time, was extremely casual. Dont think todays press or public would let such a non answer slide today.

Do I think that if any thing like that happened, I don't know obviously, but could see where TPTB could be in awe of the technology in that scenario, and at least be altruistic motives in the beginning but being so scared of the commies, lead to it being clamped down as ultra top secret. There away from prying eyes, the military in conjunction with key industries studied and began to use that knowledge in sometimes questionable ways.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
mentioned that the other 3 species that 1 ov the other 3 was the tall greys. Well in phill schneiders video testimony and his battle at dulce base wer he killed 2 nearly 7 feet tall grey aliens so as mentioned in eisenhowers treaty that 2 underground bases will be used for tech advancement with both human and aliens together in them 2 bases as part ov the agreement. Schneider shot 2 dead wen another grey rubbed its stomach to fire a blue electric type beam a defencive mode they had within and Schneider showed the rip from neck to waist deep thick scaring wer the blue light emmited from this being to defend itself ripped him wide open wen a military personell dragged Schneider back into the elevator shaft and sent him back up.... But I'm assuming that a possible answer to the question wer did the other 3 alien species go to well the tall grays worked in dulce base according to schneiders testimony....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join