It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is North Korea getting ready to launch a nuclear missile test from a submarine?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
NK is not gonna' do a damn thing!

This is all much ado about nothing, pure media hype (to sell advertisements). That's all it is.

They've been sitting on enough chemical weapons to wipe out half of Asia for more than 30 years...and they haven't used them on anyone yet. Why, now, does everyone just take the media-bait that NK is going to nuke someone if they get the capability???? You're being manipulated...MANIPULATED!!

Gawd, I can't believe how gullible people are!! NK isn't gonna' do a damn thing! We could march right into NK tomorrow and GIVE them a fully loaded Trident ballistic missile submarine, free of charge,...and they still wouldn't do a damn thing! They wouldn't!!! It's all hype and bunk!

NK knows, they absolutely know, without question, if they ever even so much as lifted a single finger in the direction of an international NBC strike that China would exterminate every single living creature in their entire country in less than 30 minutes, even the cockroaches! It simply...will...not...happen!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Screw the CIA! Those war-mongering bastages have started more S# in the past half century than any other entity on planet Earth! They aren't just "part" of the problem in the world today...they ARE the problem! Without war, and secrets (which they'd have to kill you after telling you) and their secret little clandestine "club" of elites and drug smugglers, murderers and thieves...they'd cease to exist! There would be no purpose for them...and there shouldn't be either. Them and the NSA too.

Want to rid the World of some problems???? Get rid of the CIA, pull the curtain back, the cloak of secrecy and expose them for what they truly are, a murdering drug cartel bent on WAR forever!

Think...Viet Nam, Central America, Kosovo, Iraq, Ass-krackistan and probably 150 other places people don't even know about...yet. No, these guys are a band of trouble-makers who answer to no one, and they have to go!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: uwontbelievethis

Lunching an ICBM is half the battle. "landing" it where you want is all that matters.

They're not a threat yet.

But when you're talking about nukes, pinpoint accuracy is not required. Within a few miles of the target is close enough.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Because they've got a satellite too, right?

Yeah, sure, they tied a bunch of bottle-rockets together with some "duck" tape from Harbor Freight and hurled a 60's vintage Texas Instruments calculator into space!

You know, there was a kid from Michigan (I believe), a Boy Scout if I'm not mistaken...who built a freaking NUCLEAR REACTOR in his mom's gardening shed, all by himself. He was 12. He's dead now, but if he were alive, I'd be WAY more afraid of him than NK!!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I believe something is about to go down in North Korea. Check out this report:

Dennis Rodman will be disappointed to learn that the US is set to ban all citizens from traveling to North Korea, according to two agencies that operate tours there. Koryo Tours and Young Pioneer Tours said the ban would be announced on 27 July to come into effect 30 days later, the BBC reported. "After the 30-day grace period any US national that travels to North Korea will have their passport invalidated by their government."

The ban comes one month after US student Otto Warmbier died following his imprisonment by the Kim regime. China-based Young Pioneer Tours, which had taken Warmbier to North Korea, and Koryo Tours said the ban will come into force on July 27 - the anniversary of the end of the Korean War - with a 30-day grace period.

Here's the most important part of this report imho:

Additionally, Rowan Beard of Young Pioneer Tours, told the BBC the embassy was urging all US nationals to depart immediately. He said the embassy was trying to check on the number of US tourists left in the country.

Source

If this source is good - and I have no reason to believe otherwise - than one of two things is about to happen:

1. NK is expected to attack. Not do a test, but an attack.

2. We will attack.

How China and Russia will respond to whatever happens will prove interesting.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Nice find, I agree with you that it seems something is going down soon. I worry about SK and Japan if we launch an attack against NK.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yes. The Golf Class built by the Soviets was designed to launch liquid propelled nuclear missiles. The Chinese modified theirs into the 6631 to carry solid fueled missiles instead.

The Sinpo appears to be based on a Golf or Golf-II.
edit on 7/21/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

NK is not gonna' do a damn thing!

This is all much ado about nothing, pure media hype (to sell advertisements). That's all it is.

I know you truly feel you are dead-on-right, but.. you are actually just guessing, there is no way you can guess the mind of Kim, and what he may or may not do. This isn't a country run by a majority. It's called the Democratic republic.. but it is anything but.

I feel in the past, they have always been all bluster, no bite. But Kim is pressing hard to advance them to a point where they could if they had to, wage nuclear war on other countries. And even if they could, they might never do so.. but it would give them all sorts of power to basically give a middle finger to the rest of the world, and do as they please.

It's all fun and games until the guy who has threatened our country with a fiery, nuclear doom.. carries through with his threat. At that point a "Aw shucks I was wrong!" won't mean jack. You can only ignore the rabid chihuahua so long.. before it bites your shin and puts you in a world of hurt. They have ramped-up their efforts 10-fold to be a nuclear capable country. Ignoring it because they never followed through in the past is ignorant.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Ever since I posted that link a few hours ago, I've been checking for updates. I found it on Drudge, which left it up for awhile. They since took it down.

It seems to me they should have left it up, front and center on top of Drudge due to the nature of the report.

So, I found the link to the BBC report which makes reference to US nationals being urged to leave. Here it is in case anyone would like to check it out:

BBC report on tourist ban in NK/US nationals being urged to leave NK asap

Imo our nationals wouldn't be urged to leave asap unless NK was going to attack or we are going to attack them. But what are the MSM talking about? Spicer's resignation from the White House, Mueller's investigations, yada yada yada.

We're on the precipice of World War Three. Why isnt' the lamestream media talking about this?

I can't even find it on Alex Jones' website.

Thoughts, ATS? If Zerohedge covered this and the BBC covered this, why doesn't anyone else want to talk about this?

Smh.

Edit: The travel ban will take effect 30 days AFTER it appears in the Federal Register. It will be posted to the Federal Register next week, so the "grace period" of sorts gives Americans OVER ONE MONTH before having to leave. So I ask: Why have them leave asap unless war was imminent?

I wish the State Department would say something.....publicly.
edit on 21-7-2017 by dianajune because: added additional comment

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Because they're going to ban all US citizens from traveling to North Korea. The announcement said that anyone traveling there will have their passport invalidated. They're trying to get everyone out before the ban goes into effect.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Because they're going to ban all US citizens from traveling to North Korea. The announcement said that anyone traveling there will have their passport invalidated. They're trying to get everyone out before the ban goes into effect.

I understand what you're saying about the ban. It just seems too coincidental to me that this is happening about the same time NK is prepping for an SLBM test.

We still have several Americans in custody in NK as far as I know. But how many Americans are actually there as tourists? Can't be too many.

Even if hostilities don't break out (imho this is only a matter of time) I wouldn't put it past Lil' Kim to take all of our citizens over there - whether they are in prison or otherwise - and use them as pawns in the event of war.

For the life of me I can't understand why anyone would travel to NK. If I was going overseas, I'd want to visit Britain or France or Israel.

But North Korea? No way.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Quite a few people go just to say they've been there. A former classmate of mine went. Part of it is the wow factor and being able to say you were there. Some go for other reasons.

Grabbing them is exactly what they're worried about. Right now they're potential hostages. So get them home, and out of the line of fire if something DOES happen.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Maybe soon will be a good time to use some of those black budget programs to neutralize that pudgy little b'stard.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Quite a few people go just to say they've been there. A former classmate of mine went. Part of it is the wow factor and being able to say you were there. Some go for other reasons.

Grabbing them is exactly what they're worried about. Right now they're potential hostages. So get them home, and out of the line of fire if something DOES happen.

Agreed. It's time to get them out before something happens. With all the missile tests they've been having in NK, the time will come when one of them won't be a test but the real thing.

Edit: Here's a video I just found abt the travel ban. Short but interesting.

edit on 21-7-2017 by dianajune because: typo

edit on 21-7-2017 by dianajune because: Added video

edit on 21-7-2017 by dianajune because: trying to fix video link

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   

They just don't want them having US Citizens to be held hostage to use as bargaining chips. Since

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Maybe soon will be a good time to use some of those black budget programs to neutralize that pudgy little b'stard.

If the CIA could get me into Kim's presence, I'd get rid of him. The guards would shoot me, but I'd go down with a smile and a great conscience!

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

If the CIA could get me into Kim's presence, I'd get rid of him. The guards would shoot me, but I'd go down with a smile and a great conscience!

You would instantly be world famous, but dying for that sack of worthless sht wouldn't be good.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join