It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please wake up, Americans. You are absolutely being suckered, used, and bled dry by Donald Trumo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This is what this elitist among elitists is doing with the ultra-gullible people of the USA.
(See photo - maybe posted before, but come on, try, waken up).

He shouldn't take advantage of people like this.

For him wealth and status is like a hard drug.

He has lost the hits he got from earning billions of dollars in his private enterprises.
He wants a new hit in lying to the taxpayers, ...
... lifting millions from them, ...
... using them to earn many more millions from his existing and new and coming private ventures, ...
... all while he has them worship him and eulogise him as if they were pavlovian dogs.

It gives him his newest thrill.

He is so thrill and hit seeking seeking though, that he tires quickly, and we don't know what thrill will grab him next.

It could be war.

There is likely to be much more oppression for his thrills.

First he will start with the minorities, pitting the whites against them and keeping them tied to him like dogs.
They won't realise he will be subtly, for a long time hidden, building an oppression against them then, everyone.

There is my guess.

Maybe he is just a thick stoner, though. That's the best option we could get with Trump.
Maybe he will just enjoy his drug like hits and thrills...
... and not try too much to get new thrills by control of people, by hitting down on the "boys".

So - best case scenario - is that what you want from a president?????
My God, come on and waken up!

A man who spent his life making billions by learning every detail of how to manipulate poor people and use them to make his own new million after million.

Do you know how long it takes someone to become a billionaire if you earn A FIFTH OF A MILLION DOLLARS **PER DAY** INCLUDING WEEKEND DAYS, ***PURE PROFIT*** AFTER EXPENSES AND OUTGOINGS?

It takes over 15 years for someone earning $200,000 ***PER DAY*** - PERSONALLY - FOR ONE PERSON - every day for 15 years just to be someone with only 1 billion dollars.

($1m per day takes a thousand days or over 3 years to have $1000m, or $1b.
A fifth of that per day takes five times as long to get to $1b, so over 15 years with personal pure profits income of $200,000 per day.)

Forbes estimates out Trump's wealth at over $3.7 billion dollars, but some sources have Trump himself claiming $10 billion.

I am using the earnings per day, over 15 years, including the weekends, just to try to put how much money these mega elitists get in into some perspective.
Yes, Trump has been earning huge sums of money approaching 3 times as long as 15 years.
So you could divide the daily figure income to be a billionaire in 15 by three, perhaps.
Giving you a figure for about 45 years.
While he has also spent many, many, many millions of DOLLARS, not invested or "assetized," during those many decades in addition.

$3.7 dollars is equal to earning - PERSONALLY, PURE PROFIT AFTER EXPENSES AND OUTGOINGS -
coming up to $THREE QUARTERS OF A MILLION DOLLARS EVERY DAY INCLUDING SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS ...
EACH DAY FOR OVER 15 YEARS.

So for 45 years, that brings us back to around $250,000 pure profit income, every day, personal ownership, also during Saturdays and Sundays, for around 45 years.

Obviously, for. $10 billion, the other figure which pops up about Trump - multiply the daily amount, to grasp these KINDS of daily figures of pure profit income.
Minus the millions and millions and millions spent over the decades - maybe billions spent. We'll never know, about this man, now the President of the biggest military power in the world.

...Not bad for a so-called "man of the people" ... -
kicking back on Sunday at the Italian restaurant over spaghetti and tiramisu (maybe run by mafia friends?), just letting the quarter of a million or a half a million or 3 quarters of a million dollars for that Sunday alone lodge in your bank account.
(Thinking about how in the future he is going to make sure that people on minimum wage pay for their own health care without any help.)

SO, nearly half way through his first year - what has he done for you?
What the h*** do you really think this fat cat elitist amongst fat cat elitists amongst fat cat elitists is ever going to do for you?

(Another perhaps more serious point - what do you think he even has the capacity - mental or emotional - to do for you, against his dear pyramid system which he worships.
They all do, believe it. Start now.)

I am going to finish my political rant by quoting him again...

Just try to waken up when you take stock of how massive an elitist this guy is.

WHY ON EARTH DO YOU THINK THIS ELITIST AMONGST ELITISTS IS "FOR THE PEOPLE"???

Born wealthy, schooled at exclusive private schools for rich people who often gather and discuss how to manipulate money systems, and manipulate people and manipulate the truth, when still little boys or girls
(from my personal experience - I attended similar schooling for a while thanks to a scholarship - it ALWAYS happens, it IS the most important thing these kids feel they are discussing - money and manipulation to get it, and power and status as well)...,
he studied at expensive, private college most families will never afford for their children, if they saved everything possible,
... Donald went straight into family companies making millions income per day at times just by manipulating people and THE PYRAMID SYSTEM.

This guy has never had a job interview in his life.

What on earth do you think he is going to do, even going to be able to do for you, who depend on job interviews to earn in a year what he spends on a hotel room in a night?

Do you think he has a clue about, or even a concern, about your kind of circumstances???

Every time someone gets more extremely, incredibly rich by manipulating people and the PYRAMID SYSTEM, they ENTRENCH THE PYRAMID SYSTEM more and more in the nation and in the world.

Come on!
FOR THE PEOPLE!!!?!?!?!?
DONALD TRUMP?!?!?!?

Please, sometime soon, begin to smell the coffee and open your eyes.

"If I were to run, I'd run as a Republican.
They're the dumbest group of voters in the country.
They'd believe anything on Fox News.

I could lie and they'd still eat it up.
I bet my numbers would be terrific."

More or less - Donald may have done Nothing But Lie.

You don't have to feel ashamed or that you're not clever for having been manipulated by this arch, mega-manipulater.
But just, at last, do at least come around and start seeing reality.
That all it takes.

Waken up and start seeing the real picture, and start to try to find the real you in the real world with real true vision.

This man is manufacturing a cartoon reality, an anti-reality for you.
And somehow he was voted into being PotUS!?!?!?

Come on.

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
you realize that quote is fake right?

didnt read the rest of your nonsense.. if you're fooled by that quote.. the rest of it is most likely worthless

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bw1000

That's a fake quote FYI..

I agree the played the hell out of his supporters , but the quote is fake.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I'm by no means a Trump fan and agree a lot about supporters waking up-wonder if they see that with the whole Sessions thing going on now? However, to point out, that quote is one of many fake Trump quotes.
edit on 20-7-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: bw1000
This is what this elitist among elitists is doing with the ultra-gullible people of the USA.

He has lost the hits he got from earning billions of dollars in his private enterprises.
... using them to earn many more millions from his existing and new and coming private ventures, ...
... all while he has them worship him and eulogise him as if they were pavlovian dogs.

He is so thrill and hit seeking seeking though, that he tires quickly, and we don't know what thrill will grab him next.

It could be war.

First he will start with the minorities, pitting the whites against them and keeping them tied to him like dogs.
They won't realise he will be subtly, for a long time hidden, building an oppression against them then, everyone.

There is my guess.

Maybe he is just a thick stoner, though. That's the best option we could get with Trump.
... and not try too much to get new thrills by control of people, by hitting down on the "boys".

A man who spent his life making billions by learning every detail of how to manipulate poor people and use them to make his own new million after million.

Do you know how long it takes someone to become a billionaire if you earn A FIFTH OF A MILLION DOLLARS **PER DAY** INCLUDING WEEKEND DAYS, ***PURE PROFIT*** AFTER EXPENSES AND OUTGOINGS?

It takes over 15 years for someone earning $200,000 ***PER DAY*** - PERSONALLY - FOR ONE PERSON - every day for 15 years just to be someone with only 1 billion dollars.

A fifth of that per day takes five times as long to get to $1b, so over 15 years with personal pure profits income of $200,000 per day.)

Forbes estimates out Trump's wealth at over $3.7 billion dollars, but some sources have Trump himself claiming $10 billion.

I am using the earnings per day, over 15 years, including the weekends, just to try to put how much money these mega elitists get in into some perspective.
Yes, Trump has been earning huge sums of money approaching 3 times as long as 15 years.
So you could divide the daily figure income to be a billionaire in 15 by three, perhaps.
While he has also spent many, many, many millions of DOLLARS, not invested or "assetized," during those many decades in addition.

$3.7 dollars is equal to earning - PERSONALLY, PURE PROFIT AFTER EXPENSES AND OUTGOINGS -
coming up to $THREE QUARTERS OF A MILLION DOLLARS EVERY DAY INCLUDING SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS ...

So for 45 years, that brings us back to around $250,000 pure profit income, every day, personal ownership, also during Saturdays and Sundays, for around 45 years.

Obviously, for. $10 billion, the other figure which pops up about Trump - multiply the daily amount, to grasp these KINDS of daily figures of pure profit income.
Minus the millions and millions and millions spent over the decades - maybe billions spent. We'll never know, about this man, now the President of the biggest military power in the world.

kicking back on Sunday at the Italian restaurant over spaghetti and tiramisu (maybe run by mafia friends?), just letting the quarter of a million or a half a million or 3 quarters of a million dollars for that Sunday alone lodge in your bank account.
(Thinking about how in the future he is going to make sure that people on minimum wage pay for their own health care without any help.)

What the h*** do you really think this fat cat elitist amongst fat cat elitists amongst fat cat elitists is ever going to do for you?

(Another perhaps more serious point - what do you think he even has the capacity - mental or emotional - to do for you, against his dear pyramid system which he worships.

Born wealthy, schooled at exclusive private schools for rich people who often gather and discuss how to manipulate money systems, and manipulate people and manipulate the truth, when still little boys or girls
(from my personal experience - I attended similar schooling for a while thanks to a scholarship - it ALWAYS happens, it IS the most important thing these kids feel they are discussing - money and manipulation to get it, and power and status as well)...,
he studied at expensive, private college most families will never afford for their children, if they saved everything possible,
... Donald went straight into family companies making millions income per day at times just by manipulating people and THE PYRAMID SYSTEM.

What on earth do you think he is going to do, even going to be able to do for you, who depend on job interviews to earn in a year what he spends on a hotel room in a night?

Do you think he has a clue about, or even a concern, about your kind of circumstances???

Every time someone gets more extremely, incredibly rich by manipulating people and the PYRAMID SYSTEM, they ENTRENCH THE PYRAMID SYSTEM more and more in the nation and in the world.

Come on!
FOR THE PEOPLE!!!?!?!?!?
DONALD TRUMP?!?!?!?

You don't have to feel ashamed or that you're not clever for having been manipulated by this arch, mega-manipulater.
That all it takes.

Waken up and start seeing the real picture, and start to try to find the real you in the real world with real true vision.

Come on.

Trumps head of his legal team just resigned. Trump is running around asking if he can pardon himself.

Time to collect the sharp knives and call in the medical staff to sedate the senile old man...

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The only realistic alternative was Hillary. You want to talk about being bled dry ...

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This Trumo guy sounds awful.

Why is there a picture of Donald Trump with a fake quote on your OP?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Deeper and deeper into the dumpster we go.

Fun stuff.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

And so out of sick curiosity. I googled trumo...
www.google.com...

Edit: Trumo fills in trump... having a lynard skinard moment..😊

edit on 20-7-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Publicly I think it is still quite moot about the quote (and so, valid to share it).
Personally I am more ore less sure the quote is true.
I remember the context in 1998, when what Trump is reported to have said was leaked from an interview.
It was never published, and you cannot fact check a leak.

Back in 98, I have no idea why someone would want to make up such a statement, without Trump running for President.
Someone in the know verified the quote to me at that time nearly 20 years ago.
That is all I can say.
Sure, ridicule this if you wish - I know the real situation.
[Not directed at you, dreamingawake].

But it was typical of one or two Trump's personas - he had numerous and some thought him somewhat schizophrenic in character back then. (Not a mental diagnosis but a character description, but I don't know if he has been ever diagnosis mentally ill.])

I remember this quote given to me BEFORE his first attempt to run as President two years later, in 2000.
Not you won't find it in back copies of People, as you are correct that it was never published there.
But this is not the context of the quote anyway, as I knew it back then.
Though it did come from a leak during talks with interviewers, in which Trump had a contract drawn up in which the magazine agreed to publish only what Trump validated afterwards.
(This is really quite a common practice still amongst well-known people.)

I was not present, but I do know this quote from the year itself.
I doubt very much indeed it is a fake quote therefore.
I believed it at the time and I believe it now.

In any case, the words of the quote itself are only the children's paddling pool version of what he is doing to gullible voters, where the diving pool version may not even have a floor or depth which can be calculated.

Donald's son-in-law has been recently on record actually confirming the words of the quote.
Not confirming that the quote was made by Donald, but confirming that the words of the quote sum up an attitude of Donald.
He confirms this.

Meanwhile, I am more or less sure the quote is accurate and was spoken by Donald Trump.

I didn't want to respond or respond much to my rant - just let people take it how they will.
Their responses are their responses.

No-one is forced to follow what I say, nor agree, I just hope some people will shake themselves off and see more clearly as a result.

Rent made, rant over.
But what I have added in this comment is very worth giving.
I won't go into it any more.
edit on 20-7-2017 by bw1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Wow. Off to a running start then... Probably the most universally well-known fake quote ever! Aaaaand, I'm done.
Next!

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

And so out of sick curiosity. I googled trumo...
www.google.com...

Edit: Trumo fills in trump... having a lynard skinard moment..😊

Try Hobama

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
So many folks who are not from around here , vying to establish themselves as the # 1 Trump basher
Even down to posting fake sh** and then still carrying on about it
Redzit fans much , eh ?
In case you all didnt know , the ATS motto is :
DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

www.snopes.com...

Well damn, coming from Snopes I guess we all know who needs to WTFU?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

I don't know what this is about.
You think that I feel that the reality of having a president like this is too rough or something?
Sorry, I give up.

But, if so I think he's worse than too rough.
Early days, but the words massive sociopath spring to mind.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
It was a vote between absolutely being suckered, used, and bled dry by Donald Trump or being absolutely being suckered, used, and bled dry by the Clinton machine.

Helluva choice.

link   

originally posted by: TacSite18

It could be war.

There is my guess.

Come on!
FOR THE PEOPLE!!!?!?!?!?
DONALD TRUMP?!?!?!?

That all it takes.

Come on.

Trumps head of his legal team just resigned. Trump is running around asking if he can pardon himself.

Where is your source for any of his lawyers resigning?
FYI...a President can pardon himself...for crimes he has been charged with and for crimes he could face in the future.
That's a fact. He doesn't need to run around asking anything.
edit on 20-7-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

I don't know what this is about.
You think that I feel that the reality of having a president like this is too rough or something?
Sorry, I give up.

But, if so I think he's worse than too rough.
Early days, but the words massive sociopath spring to mind.

Just thank whatever God you might or might not worship that you didn't grow up in the 1800s. Quite frankly I don't think you would have made it..........

Do any of you crybabies have any clue as to how hard it was to survive back then? Yet here we are poisoned by every modern day convenience to make our live so much easier and yet all we do is bitch about politics.

See the problem yet?
edit on 20-7-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join