It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I left Freemasonry in 2016, and I am happy to discuss the subject.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Thanks for the reply network dude. I have been inside the lodges myself through invitation from friends. I have friends who are high ranked in freemasonry. I admit that I have not seen anything bad from what I have seen so far within the lodges. which is why I don't go against them. I do however expose the Jesuit Order as a Christian following the King James Bible, and my concern is mostly towards the Freemasons allegiance to the Jesuits. (Not freemasonry itself, but I remain open minded.)

There are SOME christian teachings in esoteric freemasonry that I agree with, but when it moves from Christian philosophy into occult teachings such as meditation to see the "light within" that is where I call people out because I know full well that the light within is; Lucifer, which is technically the "god" of all religions on earth. keep in mind, I said religion, not church. They are not the same.

There are two spirits at war with one another from my own spiritual "enlightenment". One is Yah, the other is Lucifer.
I sided with Yah at war with Lucy. Which is why I wondered why the Use of the King James Bible when the Jesuits are trying their best to undermine it. (That part does not make sense to me, and what it does tell me is that the Jesuits are not in league with freemasons.) What is going on here?

The other part that worried me from a freemason blog that I found is the following:

Which comes from:

Mathew 6 Lay Up Treasures in Heaven
Mat 6:19  Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: 
Mat 6:20  But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: 
Mat 6:21  For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. 
Mat 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
Mat 6:23  But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness! 
Mat 6:24  No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. 

But you mentioned that it is allegorical, which somewhat brings me some relief. I thank you for that. My eye happens to be single... (One mind.) But for a moment there I was split in two. Back to one again.

I know there are some Christian teachings in the lower ranks of Freemasonry. Which is why freemasonry is not entirely evil. But, we can't dismiss the possibilities of shady stuff going on in the higher ranks.

As with everything that may hold some form of power, it is always corruptible. Politics is proof of this.

Contrary to the OP, I am heading west, not east.
edit on rd2017000000Sundayrd000000Sun, 23 Jul 2017 15:07:42 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 23 Jul 2017 15:07:42 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretSector

So, heh.... I *think* I understand what you're trying to say, without even being able to state it competently yourself.

You're suggesting that the OP who posted this is disingenuous? Why in all that is our reality would you do that?

Honestly, the way the information he stated was delivered, over the internet on a message forum without his giving his name and a means of verifying his story, I don't give this much in the way of credence. Not with the way it cannot be verified.

But, why couldn't you and others here simply take it with a grain of salt? Why do you seek to impugn what he's trying to say?

So, sure.... you were somehow emotionally molested by an online troll seeking to fool everyone. I get it. I get your pain. But, just because you were oh so horribly mistreated, does it give you any right what so ever to try to down?

ATS, I'm telling you here and now. Keep this kind of crap up, and people are going to be LESS AND LESS likely to EVER speak up here. And if that is your intent ATS, it wouldn't surprise me one bit, as it's becoming more and more obvious that you folks really just get off on hearing your own words. Your own opinions, and live in a IBM style clean room where all thought and speech have been perfectly manicured and support your myopic viewpoints.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
...but when it moves from Christian philosophy into occult teachings such as meditation to see the "light within" that is where I call people out...

Why do you consistently resort to making things up? You have to be one of the most dishonest 'Christians' I have ever encountered.

...because I know full well that the light within is; Lucifer, which is technically the "god" of all religions on earth. keep in mind, I said religion, not church. They are not the same.

Oh, here we go again with the Lucifer crap. Why do you believe in this fairy tale creature and why did you repeatedly attribute your superstitious belief to others?

There are two spirits at war with one another from my own spiritual "enlightenment".

There is only one thing at war inside you, the failure to employ common sense.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

making stuff up? I was somewhat defending the masons to some extent. (I kept you in mind) and this is how you repay me? That's low my old friend... those pms meant nothing to you I see. Oh well..

Hurts but thats life.
keep in mind, Im following scriptures. And if scriptures say something is a duck, then it is a duck.
edit on rd2017000000Sundayrd000000Sun, 23 Jul 2017 15:38:03 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 23 Jul 2017 15:38:03 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

making stuff up?

Yeah, oh Shining One because this is bull:

...but when it moves from Christian philosophy into occult teachings such as meditation to see the "light within" that is where I call people out...

I was somewhat defending the masons to some extent.

We don't need you to defend us since there really is nothing to be defended from, unless you're counting yourself. Kinda like the Mob having you pay them to protect yourself from them. Are you offering to protect us from your fabrications?

(I kept you in mind) and this is how you repay me? That's low my old friend... those pms meant nothing to you I see. Oh well..

Hurts but thats life.

Don't make things up, then I wont have to point them out.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I didnt make stuff up. It's all in Google which everyone who is sane should definitely do a google search on everything I said and judge for themselves using Biblical scriptures for discernment purposes. The bible is the truth/end of story.
Sorry, but the information did not come from me. It comes from the Bible. Deal with it

With that said, Babylon will fall, it is destined to.
edit on rd2017000000Sundayrd000000Sun, 23 Jul 2017 15:43:26 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 23 Jul 2017 15:43:26 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

So if we all look inside ourselves and see light it's from Lucifer , so we all have Lucifer inside us? And where does Lucifer get his light ? Does God give it to him first ?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I didnt make stuff up.

Yes, you did.

It's all in Google which everyone who is sane should definitely do a google search on everything I said...

Oh, it's Google's fault now? Let's see your amazing sources for 'it moves from Christian philosophy into occult teachings such as meditation to see the "light within"'. Take your time, you're gonna need it.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: GoatWizard

I've now read your whole thread. You've not answered a single question with anything substantive. I know you stated you are all the proof needed, but I think you are being less than truthful. You're response will not doubt be "I don't need you to believe me" and that's fine. I don't.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Have certain powerful individuals infiltrated FM to serve nefarious purposes? Have you witnessed corruption or crimes?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: HorizonFall
Have certain powerful individuals infiltrated FM to serve nefarious purposes? Have you witnessed corruption or crimes?

Sorry, but no mason can tell you what they learn in the lodge.

If a mason discovers that another mason is a crook, and this information came by way of revelations during lodge meeting, he can never use that information to "out" the crooked mason.

He can, however, use the information to focus on that crook, and search for information available outside the lodge that might implicate that same crook. But, he needs the new info, obtainable from outside the lodge, to use to have justice be done in the case of that particular mason. So, this is basically how masonry operates. You find out who is crooked in lodge meeting, then you target that crook outside the lodge, with other things that are available outside the lodge, and try to "make the good man better" by having him answer for his sins.

Of course, that's presuming you stand on the white squares. If you stand on the black square, then you help the crooked mason evade the justice instead, by colluding with him.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH
Sorry, but no mason can tell you what they learn in the lodge.

Bull.

I can tell you anything I want with the exception of a bunch of passwords.

If a mason discovers that another mason is a crook, and this information came by way of revelations during lodge meeting, he can never use that information to "out" the crooked mason.

Bull.

People are expelled for criminal behavior when discovered.

You are another one who likes to make things up.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Bull.

I can tell you anything I want with the exception of a bunch of passwords.

It's Cow, not Bull. The outsiders are just the "cattle" called "cowans".

Any, yes, you "can" tell me anything you want. Physically, your voice will work, and your fingers will type.

But, you "won't" tell me anything, because you've sworn a bunch of oaths, to have your tongue taken out, heart ripped from your chest, and bowels extracted from your gut and cast into the sea, should you reveal the secret things you learn in lodge, and these are not just a bunch of passwords.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Alright what is the purpose of those passwords? What information is there to hide if you're a transparent organization of simple philanthropists?

What is the point of Freemasonry in the modern world and why so much taboo and secrecy? This is why people question your motives, especially those of the 33rd degree and beyond. People don't understand your inherent purpose because there doesn't seem to be a concrete definition of what a mason is or does.

And better yet, why is the one condition of joining that you must ascribe to some preset belief system of a creator deity?
edit on 23-7-2017 by HorizonFall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: HorizonFall

Alright what is the purpose of those passwords? What information is there to hide if you're a transparent organization of simple philanthropists?

No mason can answer that !

But, I can tell you, since I haven't sworn any ominous oaths to anyone.

The reason for the passwords, is that no mason can recognize another mason without those passwords.

That is, use reason and logic, and you'll see what I'm saying.

A Freemason cannot be recognized on "sight".

He can only be recognized by a "handshake" or a "password" like a "sign" or "vocalization" that only masons of his lodge know.

That's because "Fred the Freemason" can just as well appear to you like The Donald President of the United States, and you can only know that "Fred" is "in there" working The Donald's arms and legs, by the "grip" of the peculiar "handshake".

That's why.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpLateWakingUp
If you are a single mason what does the lodge say about one night stands and drinking

Masons are charged not to break the law.

a reply to: bw1000
While you didn't ask me, I'll give my answers nonetheless.

what small or tiny percentage would you estimate of the current political establishment of both major parties are not members of the Freemasons?

I'd say 1% or less, but I am still researching the data for Congress. I've done some articles on Presidents, VPs, and Supreme Court Justices.

... but were you ever much involved, yourself, in "helping up" other Masonic members in the big wide world, (whatever area of employment or endeavour).

Most Lodges have an Almoners Fund to be used to help Brothers in need. In the event of natural disasters, Grand Lodges will send out requests and Lodges can send funds as they find necessary.

Did you ever receive any such helping hands pulling you up, which you were aware of?

Yes. When I was unemployed the Master used the Almoners Fund of my Lodge to give some assistance.

a reply to: AMPTAH
So there are secrets hidden from actual Masons, but you know about them?

a reply to: SRPrime
While I have not had the average experience, but I was installed as Worshipful Master of my Lodge (the first time) two and half years, to the day, from when I was raised as a Master Mason. I had a question that he did answer and clarify so I see no reason to doubt his story.

Well, that is true about Brievik. By the time I was raised as a Master Mason I had only attended 4-meetings in my Lodge. I had visited other Lodges, but not too many. Seeing a Mason go through the degrees and then stop attending sometimes happens. He was a bad apple who should never have been let in.

What's wrong with meditation? Is it not a form of prayer?

What's wrong with searching for the light within? "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you." or "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."

And a church is merely the formal meeting place of a religion.

Which is why freemasonry is not entirely evil. But, we can't dismiss the possibilities of shady stuff going on in the higher ranks.

I have found no part ofFreemasonry to be evil.

Actually there's quite a bit you can talk about.

In the degree of Entered Apprentice Mason, the candidate is introduced into the values, principles, tenets, and legend of Freemasonry. The lessons of this degree are Truth, love, charity, moderation, courage, prudence, and justice.

As a Fellow Craft Mason, are taught the need for acquiring knowledge and education, charity, and obedience to the established rules of our Ancient Craft.

In the Master Mason degree, the candidate is taught lessons of integrity and the struggle against the enemies of Freemasonry: tyranny, ignorance, and fanaticism. The most pronounced lesson of this degree is unwavering fidelity in the face of adversary.

From the First degree, Masons are charged to obey the civil law. Breaking the law is a quick way to be expelled from Freemasonry. The rest of your post was pure conjecture.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Some of the freemasons Ive met where good...
Emmet evans feom hermiston?
The worse...
Even behind the false flag shootings orchestrations

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Not to try to change your views on something as large as the Devil, but you may be interested in this:
Link to enlightenmnet on Lucifer

"Light" as we use the term refers to knowledge and experience. It is also allegorical. So nobody is looking for Lucifer. In the Blue Lodge, Christ isn't brought up, but in the Scottish Rite and I believe York Rite, He is a central figure in many lessons. Regular masonry doesn't specify what religion a brother must be, only that he profess a belief in something larger than himself. It's that way to encourage harmony between brethren.

And as far as "High Ranking", it's not like that. Every mason is a 3rd degree master mason when raised. Every Scottish Rite mason is a 32nd, with a few becoming KCCH, and then, more fewer 33rds. The ones that get the 33rd, are the same guys you always seem to see when you go to an event. Just good men who are involved in their Fraternity, who are happy to share wisdom.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I cannot help but be sympathetic and somewhat amused at your plight here; all these experts on your craft telling you these bizarre things you’ve never heard of.

Probably they read all of this stuff in some anti Masonic screed.

Two old aphorisms come to mind, one scriptural, and the other an old Sufi aphorism

….Cast not pearls at the feet of swine

…The secret protects itself

edit on 23-7-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Just good men who are involved in their Fraternity, who are happy to share wisdom.

There are no bad men in Freemasonry, only good men.

In fact, whenever you hear the phrase "he was a good man" or "he is a good man" you can just as easily replace that with the phrase "he was a Freemason" or "he is a Freemason".

So, Donald Trump called Obama "a good man" after meeting with him in the White House. And Obama called the cop that arrested his Harvard professor friend "a good man". That's the code for "Mason."

So, we know all Freemasons are "good men."

The only difficulty we have, is understanding the Freemason's definition of "good."

That's where it gets tricky.

It's not what you think.

So, for example, a good man is one that can keep the secrets...etc..regardless of what those secrets contain.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join