It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I left Freemasonry in 2016, and I am happy to discuss the subject.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
If you find a moderator that you like...

On normal forum you find moderator, on ATS, moderator find you.

What a website!

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: network dude
If you find a moderator that you like...

On normal forum you find moderator, on ATS, moderator find you.

What a website!

Don't pretend you don't know. When I say "moderator you like", obviously I was referring to flavor. Remember Skyfloating? He was a bit tough, but with some butter and a slow roast, ......perfect. Just don't forget the garlic next time.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Uh, hail Satan?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

To study "Esoteric" no matter the subject matter, can never be a waist.

Freemasonry embodies much besides 'esoteric' teachings. You might look at Freemasonry as a 'shrine' to humanity, or a museum of sorts. It's truly amazing once you grasp this. It hits you like a tonne of....BRICKS! Pfffft.....bricks.....haha!

Anyho.....

Studying any subject under a controlled environment such as a organized class, collage course, group, organization, secret society, ect, will always be limited by the bias of the instructor, teacher, sage, etc. Free Masonry is no different in that respect.

Yes, true, however, your own study will likewise be limited by your own bias, no? (Expand your thinking.) When I was a philosopher-in-training, my teachers had always grilled me with regard to the need for me to keep my 'hubris' in check. It wasn't always easy. I thought I argued my points very well but many times my teachers knocked me down. They cut me down to 'nothing'. In retrospect, it was a beautiful thing. They were 'weed pullers'; I was their garden. Freemasonry is no different.

Bias is a very bad weed, indeed. Thus, the need for all of us to question our presuppositions constantly.

Free Masonry is no different in that respect. You have by laws, bible, and a frame work of rules that limit the members personal thinking.

Each Grand Lodge has its own constitution. Each Lodge has its own by-laws that conform to the Grand Lodge jurisdictional constitutional framework within which they operate. We are free to disagree with whatever "frame work of rules" set by our individual Grand Lodges and Lodges; if so, we are free to challenge those rules and withdraw collectively and establish our own institution. If that is the case, if we break away from any established framework of rules, then we understand that we would be initiating a new 'party', so to speak, and further understand that we might not receive recognition by the wider populace of Freemasonry - as evident in the schism between English and French Freemasonry.

We do not have a 'bible'. We embrace what we call the Volume of the Sacred Law which includes humanity's body of collected sacred writings, including the 'bible' - Abrahamic or otherwise. It's much broader in scope than you might suppose. In fact, there is one Brother in my Lodge who was initiated in one of the African countries. The ceremony was held outside. There was a bondfire instead of an altar. There were no sacred written scriptures displayed. Instead, his choice of sacred 'writings' involved West African drumming and dancing. It's how he wanted it.

Thus, there are no limitations on our thinking. We do, however, draw the limit at atheism - at least here we do, unlike the Grand Orient in France which does accept atheists into their Order. We don't - and for good reason.

"I found the light" , I found, my "Light", without, Freemasonry. It wasn't a waist, for me..

Nothing is a waste. I concur with 'network dude' who opined that you would likely make a better Mason than most of us because of all the work you have put into acquiring 'light', i.e., knowlege (in general). I do temper that, however, with the statement that knowledge doesn't make you a 'better' Mason. That's not what it's about. It's not about 'knowledge'. That's only part of it.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

The first thing that utterly flabbergasts me is when discussing events within FM, the first thing to occur, here on ATS, is many Masons run to the aid of the Organization(Brother). Regardless of which country, which lodge, temple, timeline, the infraction occurs, all members without due diligence, side with FM to defend it. But then almost in the same breath they are quick to say the "Bad Egg" members are sanctioned or removed. Each lodge is suppose to be independent of each other, but display a knowledge of all of FM, that is just so illogical, its unbelievable. In other words, NO member can know every other member or "Other" agendas, of other lodges of FMs. Unless, there is a global communication network, not yet disclosed (More than just a phone call). But, Freemasonry states no such thing exists or can occur. Perplexing.

CanadianMason, I want to make this perfectly clear. Your ability to realize your error, and attempt to rectify it, reflects your own character, your own personal integrity, as a individual, and has no bearing on any "Organization" you might be a member of. It wasn't Freemasonry that attempted to insult me, it was a individual, regardless of his associations or what the organization teaches, covertly. Again, great people, in a horrible organization.

And in going a bit further, your ability to apologize not only reflects you, it reflects how well you were raised by your parents and the fundamentals they bestowed upon you. I accept your apology.

Now, I will say there is a absolute need for a "Global" repository of intelligent, great people who can work independently and together to solve the issues we are faced with, open, and in the light of the day, that do not take an oath of allegiance to itself and its members that is self serving, in the long run. Who are in contact with all others. If there is a "Oath" to be taken then let it be done in the light of the day, and in public. Let its actions and discoveries be overt, not covert. The "Bad Eggs" would have no place, to hide! Now, can you see?

Is there something wrong with that?

I ask you the same. Let go of the "Banana", and all of Mankind, become your "Brothers". Yes, "ALL" of Mankind!!

The world needs Unity desperately, not the divisiveness, of Secret Societies.........

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
The first thing that utterly flabbergasts me is when discussing events within FM, the first thing to occur, here on ATS, is many Masons run to the aid of the Organization(Brother). Regardless of which country, which lodge, temple, timeline, the infraction occurs, all members without due diligence, side with FM to defend it.

Wrong! All of us will indicate which jurisdiction we are part of and the differences to those the conspiracy nuts like to throw out which are often non-regular lodges.

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The first thing that utterly flabbergasts me is when discussing events within FM, the first thing to occur, here on ATS, is many Masons run to the aid of the Organization(Brother). Regardless of which country, which lodge, temple, timeline, the infraction occurs, all members without due diligence, side with FM to defend it.

Wrong! All of us will indicate which jurisdiction we are part of and the differences to those the conspiracy nuts like to throw out which are often non-regular lodges.
Again, you make my point. Thank you. Speaking for a highly fragmented society, throwing out blanket statements, that can not be true.. So, you know all the masons on this board? And they all have identified themselves to you?? What a communication network you have. Again, Thank you for your honesty.
edit on PMWednesdayWednesday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago4273 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well, as I've traveled the world and visited Lodges in multiple countries (English speaking and non-English speaking), Freemasonry is universal. There are a few minor differences, but the important things are the same globally.

We are merely defending what we know to be true. All Grand Lodges have a Penal Code for the reprimand, suspension, or expulsion of Masons who don't live up to our standards.

Each Lodge is independent of each other, but fall under the auspices of a Grand Lodge from which a Lodge is granted a charter and who can take the charter away if needed.

There's nothing wrong with meeting in private. Are you against freedom and liberty? Why do free men need to justify themselves?

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

So, you know all the masons on this board?

All the ones who post here regularly.

And they all have identified themselves to you??

Yup. I know who they are and what lodges they attend.

What a communication network you have.

I'm not sure why you're impressed that we would be friendly to each other and considering I travel each week for work it gives me an opportunity to meet a lot of people from ATS.

Again, Thank you for your honesty.

No worries, it's what I'm good at.

edit on 11-7-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

'b'rother - and I say that with a small 'b': I refuse to insult your intelligence again. *Sigh*.

many Masons run to the aid of the Organization(Brother)

I'm not sure how to take this. What do you mean? What is so 'flabbergasting' about 'that'? Please explain.

the infraction occurs, all members without due diligence, side with FM to defend it.

What "infraction"?

Seriously: Can you fault 'us' for defending ourselves against ignorance?

Admittedly, you are right, to a certain degree, that some of our members have not done their "due diligence". You are wrong in so far as your claim that none of us have done our "due diligence". Some of us have done our "due diligence", and you are likely defending your postion against those of us who have. Please give credit where credit is due. Open your mind. Expand your thinking. Drop your defenses.

the "Bad Egg" members are sanctioned or removed

What is your difficulty with that? Ought not "Bad Eggs" to be discarded? For example, Paul Bernardo? Was he a Freemason? Supposedly, yes. He 'slipped' in before he got caught breaking the law. I challenge you to find evidence that he was not expell from the Fraternity. The ball is in your court.

Each lodge is suppose to be independent of each other, but display a knowledge of all of FM, that is just so illogical, its unbelievable.

Each Lodge, if it is an A.F. & A.M. Lodge (in my jurisdiction of the Grand Lodge of Canada in the Province of Ontario), is, indeed, independant. Each Lodge has its own by-laws. However, the by-laws of each Lodge in my jurisdiction are not in conflict with the constitution of the Grand Lodge of Canada in the Province of Ontario. Nor is the constitution of the Grand Lodge of Canada in the Province of Ontario in conflict with the constitution of the United Grand Lodge of England. The constitution of the Grand Orient of France is in confilict with the constitution of the United Grand Lodge of England, therefore, any Lodges around the world that have adopted the constitution of the United Grand Lodge of England will not associate (legally) with any so-called Lodge that falls under the constitution of the Grand Orient of France. The one million or so Brethren around the world that are recognized by the Mother Lodge, the United Grand Lodge of England, share a plethora of similarities that they are fairly indistinguishable from one another, except in a few points of very small detail. The Lodges of the Grand Orient of France have veered so wide of the English mark that they are not recognizable to us as being 'Masonic' in the Ancient, Free and Accepted tradition of old.

NO member can know every other member or "Other" agendas, of other lodges of FMs

True, and that is why we have our 'modes of recognition'. That is how we identify a man as a Mason belonging to our own Fraternity. Should we just admit anybody into our Lodge? Are there not impostors out there, "Bad Eggs" with ill intentions, who pose as Masons? Ought we not to guard ourselves against such fakers? In this dangerous world of 'haters', what do you suppose could happen if we didn't?

a global communication network, not yet disclosed

No, not in your sense. Yes, no matter where I go in the world, if I can 'prove' myself a Mason, then I may be admitted into a Lodge meeting. For example, if I go to Cardenas, Cuba, and want to attend a meeting there, first, I would inquire of my own Lodge Secretary whether or not the Lodge I want to attend in Cardenas is an A.F. & A.M. Lodge and recognized as 'safe' by the United Grand Lodge of England. Then there is other protocol to follow, 'red tape' to cut through, i.e., "All members should note that it is important that no attempt should be made by any member of the United Grand Lodge of England to contact by any means (including telephone or e-mail) any of the Grand Lodges listed on this site until on their territory. To do so is a breach of Masonic Protocol." If I went to Albania tomorrow and wanted to attend a Lodge meeting there, I would follow the same steps. I would then discover that, " At the Quarterly Communication of Grand Lodge held on 13th June 2018, UGLE voted to withdraw recognition from the Grand Lodge of Albania." ( www.ugle.org.uk...).

This "global communication network" is not what you think it is, and far more limited in scope. I would even venture to say you might have been a little bit 'duped' by all the conspiracy hype out there about us on the internet.

no such thing exists

I'm afraid that's correct. There is no nefarious or secret "global communication" system for Masons to use, unless you are referring to the RED PHONE.

I accept your apology

And I accept your acceptance of my apology. Thank you. : )

need for a "Global" repository of intelligent, great people who can work independently and together to solve the issues we are faced with

In the United States, that would be the Republic, no? Here in Canada? Pffft! # Trudeau. He's embarrassing.

Let go of the "Banana"

What are you? A Libtard? I think I'll hold on to my banana, thank you very much!

The world needs Unity desperately, not the divisiveness, of Secret Societies.........

I know, right? Secret Societies suck! Thank God Freemasony isn't one!

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Well, as I've traveled the world and visited Lodges in multiple countries (English speaking and non-English speaking), Freemasonry is universal. There are a few minor differences, but the important things are the same globally.

So, part of the communication system is done in person, rather than electronically? Who would have thought.

We are merely defending what we know to be true
Again, blanket statements that just can not be true. You do not know every single FM in the world. You are defending, what you assume. And you know quite well what assumption's do. And, your "Societal" assumptions have been proven to be incorrect in many instances, "Bad Eggs". You do not know the character of each and every FM. How could you ever know what "Other" Secret Societies your Grand Master belongs to, or what covert agenda that GM or secret association might have. You are diluted if you believe "Know" all FM's are noble and honorable. So, you must be assuming...

There's nothing wrong with meeting in private. Are you against freedom and liberty? Why do free men need to justify themselves?

Other than asking you to re-read my previous inputs, you yourselves are not completely free. By being a member with many rules, you can hardly consider yourselves to be "Free and Independent". Regardless... You have the Freedom to join a very controlling organization. A secret organization that can operate, even when the government, any government deems its presents as a threat. Hence the secrecy surrounding the most secret signs of recognition. They exist solely to allow the FMs to operate in countries that has banished them, or outlawed them. Don't try to sell us on the idea it has never happened.

FM is a vehicle, a avenue, and if you will, a spiders web, that has been infiltrated by less than honorable figures in the past. And because of the nature of the organization, can be re-infiltrated virtually at will. And I have little doubt it is
being used today to carry out agendas you personally have no knowledge of.

One of the Freemasons who you hold in high regard, and in good standing warned you of this. Non other than George Washington warned of the infiltration of the "Illuminati", whose covert agenda was to set the people against the government, and cause revolution. Look, Look at what is presently happening in the United States!!! Oh, sorry, your not allowed to discuss politics, how convenient!

It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.

The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of seperation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a seperation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned.
October 24, 1798

Washington Knew about Illuminati Infiltration of Freemasonry

There you have it straight from the horses mouth! And even he knew the dangers of "Democracy"!! "We have a Republic, if we can keep it"!!! If United States FMs want to do the right and honorable thing, stop selling blood and body parts, and start saving our republic! And, ignore the rule about discussing Politics.

Am I against freedom? No, I wish all Freemasons could speak their minds, in Freedom! George Washington could speak about Politics, why cant you???????

Free Men do not need to justify themselves, only those who wish to use freedom, to entrap, do. Free Masons?? Really?

And who pushes "Democracy" in the United States? Georges warning means more now than ever!

Illuminati Jews, the Kochs, fund the Right. Meet the man who funds the Liberals and the Left. Both Koch and Soros are Rothschild shills. (See "The Zionist Billionaires That Control Political Discourse.") Notice he is making a Masonic triangle sign with his hands.

The symbology of the checker board flooring in your temples signify the game that is being played with humanity. One pillar moves a game piece, and the other does likewise. Free masonry gives them the "Level" floor, to play on........

The "Pillars" I speak of are ancient and battle one another through proxies as seen above. One side for disclosure and the truth, and the other full of hate and lies. Both, represented in Free Masonry!!

The truth, no matter what it is, or how ugly it might be, will always outlive the lies!!

Be safe
ASE

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

OMG. Are you off your meds?

Sorry, sorry! I promised I wouldn't insult you anymore.
edit on 11-7-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

OMG. Are you off your meds?

Sorry, sorry! I promised I wouldn't insult you anymore.
Canada you say? I Always respected Canada.

You see, my friend, my northern brother, there are truths in your rituals, just as their are truths in the bible, all, sadly, taken out of the original context. All lost to the mist of time. But now through honest and open science, or as open as "We" can get, truths of the ancient past are emerging into the light. We are not alone, nor were we ever, alone. And yes, my friend, there really is "A man in the moon".....

You see, while you took up your time with free masonry, volunteering for this or that, I was reading, and reading, and reading. And as it turns out, The "Matix" is real, but fabricated, reality we all live in(FM is a matrix within itself). Trump, you know the one Trudeau poo poo's has decided to create a "space force". On the face of it, it seems ridiculous, insane, wast of money. You just have to ask yourself, should I insult him for it, or maybe STOP, and think about it. Whats out there, that maybe I haven't a clue about. Then I ask you, should it be addressed with childish insults, or maybe take some time and do some "Due Diligence" and consider the subject in a mature and adult manner.

Ahhhh, emotional control.

You ever wonder why we never went back to the moon? Well, maybe, just maybe because, well, the folks that live there, don't like unannounced visits. Your Brother masons said as much, and are the ones who told us what they saw. Again, great people caught in a horrible situation. Do your own research about how it affected those brothers later in life. As to which faction of the "Pillars" lives there, one can only imagine.

To do that "Secret Society's" bidding on earth they must use Proxies. It used to be done in the dead of night by disks making covert visitations with nefarious intentions, but mostly to cause confusion, but with a covert "Political" agenda. And it really appears as thought they wish for us, to destroy each other.

Free Masonry, I believe was originally instituted to guard the other "Secret Society" or that super secret realm from us, the smart monkeys. You have to admit sometimes we are not the smartest around. No matter. FM was infiltrated by the other secret society in the form of Illuminati or satanists, or what ever you want to call them. I suppose to do exactly what you see, chaos. What do you suppose the smart monkeys are going to do once they find out the garden, or Atlantis, or what ever you wish to call it is real??? Yes, correct, they are going to attempt to grab that banana!!! Greedy little smart monkeys... And you can thank the man in the moon for it.

The science of the Mythology...

Now, for the first time, you will hear the truth about our Moon - a truth beyond our wildest imaginings. The fact that it rung like a bell after an impact event suggests the moon is actually hollow, as well as the fact that moon rocks returned dates it at 20 Billion years old!

Going back into ancient civilizations, there are a myriad odd tales and cultural stories that talk about an egg being hollowed out and rolled across the sky, and some of the descriptions are eerily similar to the description of our Moon. It’s really interesting stuff when one stops to consider the abnormalities.

Your brothers, our astronauts, gave us a unbelievable truth that fell outside of what we were prepared to comprehend. But considering what Trump is about to do, it might be something to consider.

Im out for the night. Got beans to pick

Be safe
ASE

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Which would you prefer? A hammer or a feather?

Personally, I like to philosophize with a hammer rather than with a feather but...you seem like such a delicate creature.

So, feather it is.

Meh...

# it. I'm off my meds, too.

Out comes my philosopher's hammer!

I don't even know why I'm bothering with this #. "Man in the Moon"????

# sake.

Alrighteeeee....then!

Here we #in' go! Gloves off!

Gentlemen, leave now if you can't stand the sight of blood.

ASE, you're provoking me, aren't you? You're calling me out for a fight.

Fine, but first we need to establish some ground rules.

What do you say?

As we say here in Canada, we're all friends until the puck drops. You just dropped the #ing puck pal!
edit on 11-7-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

My karma just went down two points thanks to you!

posted on Jul, 11 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

ok, three.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: GoatWizard

Over time, I realized that Freemasonry is at odds with my personal spiritual direction.
Now, you have all the time to spend in real research and study
Now, you are truly, free

In fact, Freemasonry preys on the generosity of its members. It would be worthless without it.
Again, GREAT MEN, in a awful system.

Congratulations, I think you might have found the true light.

Without the "Spirit" we really are nothing but "Smart Monkeys"
Humbly
ASE

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Seriously, 'All Seeing Eye'? Are you going to continue ignoring my every post? Wuss.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Gloves off, buddy, in good old Canadian fashion. Bring it on.

posted on Jul, 12 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
No. I go visit Lodges and don't say a thing. [/sarcasm]

I didn't say I know every Freemason, I spoke about Freemasonry, the organization.

I'm sorry, but I'm not assuming. A few bad eggs do not represent the entire or majority of the fraternity.

Well, for the Grand Master of my Grand Lodge, I do know every other order he's in. In fact, I was the one who nominated him to my SRICF College; he and I are members are several of the same orders. My Grand Master works not far from where I work and I talk to him quite frequently.

Regardless of your opinion, I am free. Freemasonry is not very controlling. You seem to be under the impression that Freemasonry controls every aspect of our lives. It doesn't.

Meeting in private is not a threat to the government. What a bunch of fear-mongering nonsense. There's nothing wrong with secrecy: www.travelingtemplar.com...

As for the infiltration, you assume way, way too much.

The supposed Illuminati infiltration of Freemasonry was said to have occurred at the 1782 Congress of Wilhelmsbad. Here are the facts about that assembly: www.travelingtemplar.com...

Why do you think Freemasons are selling blood and body parts?

When it talks about not talking about politics, it's specifically saying partisan politics. However, as an individual we can talk about politics, we just don't do it within the Lodge.

There's no such thing as a "Masonic triangle sign."

You're making assumptions about our use of Mosaic Pavement.

Again, GREAT MEN, in a awful system.

And yet you have shown nothing to show that Freemasonry is an awful system. You have spoken about "bad apples" so it would seem you have a problem with bad men in a great system.
edit on 12-7-2018 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join