It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I left Freemasonry in 2016, and I am happy to discuss the subject.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
It's like saying 'I was in the mafia for 30 years, and I never saw anyone commit a crime, or do anything bad. I left the mafia recently, on good terms. And I'm very happy to talk to everyone about my experiences as a mafioso!'

I admit that it does appear to be absurd that someone who left Freemasonry seemingly on good terms would then proceed to come to a forum like this one, and then make the claim that he has no axe to grind with us; but then he goes on tell everyone how butthurt he is as though that should mean anything to anyone other than to himself. He should have left and stayed quiet so as not to appear so foolish.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I do consider myself to be a normal dude who happens also to be a Mason. I'm 49 and that's young compared to the average age of the men belonging to my Lodge which is currently 68. There are some men who relatively younger than me, our newest member being the youngest at 21 years of age. There are members of all ages, our oldest being 98 years of age. Most of the men who have joined my Lodge in the last number of years joined in their early to mid-twenties; some in their thirties and forties. My dad, who is now almost seventy two joined his local Lodge at seventy years of age. He reports that a number of men have a joined his Lodge since he's been a member who range in age from between their twenties and forties. This phenomenon is happening in all jurisdictions all across the North American continent and probably elsewhere around the world. In spite of this, however, we are currently experiencing a steady annual decline in our membership, although that trend appears to be slowing down. I believe that trend will reverse and we will once again experience growth now that more and more young men are beginning to reject the conspiracy theories that have so undeservedly plagued us in the recent past. People seem to be coming to their senses, realizing just how outlandishly we have been stigmatized.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

A question for the lovely Masons.
"What do you do with the original body once you have come out of your Pod and killed the Original you?" I suspect it all goes on the roses or do you have special Pig owning Masons?

Much can be learned from Bricktop.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason
Yes. That is the correct spelling. I love researching this subject and if you are curious about it, here are some good books:

• The Rosicrucian Enlightenment by Frances A. Yates
  • The Rosicrucians: The History, Mythology, and Rituals of an Esoteric Order by Christopher McIntosh
  • Brotherhood of the Rosy Cross by A.E. Waite
  • The Invisible History of the Rosicrucians: The World's Most Mysterious Secret Society by Tobias Churton
  • The Rose Cross and the Age of Reason: Eighteenth-Century Rosicrucianism in Central Europe and its Relationship to the Enlightenment by Christopher McIntosh

a reply to: turbonium1
There is no evil done in Freemasonry.

a reply to: turbonium1
You're comparing apples and oranges; Freemasonry is a lawful/legal organization while the mafia is not.

A wrote a couple articles about this a few years ago: www.travelingtemplar.com... and www.travelingtemplar.com...
edit on 8-7-2018 by KSigMason because: Formatting

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Greetings Brother.

Thank you for your book recommendations. I will with an open mind research. As a philosopher, it's the only reasonable thing for me to do.

If you are interested, would you be so kind as to *drop* a comment or two in support of my efforts on this forum: boards.4chan.org... ?

There, I am 'Gadfly', and I need your help. Please invite others to the dialogue.

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

How can we, as Masons online, reach a huge audience? What if I were to start a new thread here on ATF dedicated to Freemasonry? Would I receive any support? Do you have any suggestions?

posted on Jul, 8 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

How can we, as Masons online, reach a huge audience? What if I were to start a new thread here on ATF dedicated to Freemasonry? Would I receive any support? Do you have any suggestions?
I think this thread is about leaving FM, not recruiting for it.

I spent about 15 years researching FM, and I can tell you, yes, there really is a secret, and Most FM are the best people I have ever met. Great people stuck in a very awful system.

You planning on leaving the FM??

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

What is so 'aweful' about Freemasonry?

No, I am not planning on leaving.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

What's wrong with gnosis?

Gnosis, in and of itself, is liberating.

The Egyptian tradition of Gnosis, well...

Collectively, do the ends justify the means?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

What is so 'aweful' about Freemasonry?

No, I am not planning on leaving.

I suppose one could say it is one of the oldest global "Intelligence" organizations on the face of the earth. Not only do they gather intel, but also disseminate it as well, in the form of dis-information. Their organization, in one form or another goes back at least 10,000 years.

Their membership targets the best and the brightest from the start so making great men better is a mute point. As I said, they are the greatest. In my opinion this is done, not to make them better men, but to harness their greatness, their intellectual abilities, their creativity, behind a oath. A oath of secrecy! An oath, to the death!!

There is a requirement that you must believe, in a God. Many believe this to be the God of the Bible and for many it is true, but "any" God will do. Satanists have also been allowed into the ranks because "Satan" is considered to be a God. I believe this requirement is in place in order to display a members willingness to be manipulated intellectually, or, mind controlled. This is not a question of whether God, any God, or one God is real, but to display a persons intellectual limitations, and, a inner loyalty to keep an oath to a power greater than themselves. Atheists are not welcome because they have no allegiance other than to themselves. Who are you going to oath to? There are great atheists too, its just that you cant scare them with a oath to God.

It is a Organization built on bricks made with "Hood Winking". At its core there is nothing but dishonesty and manipulation carried out by very honest and good men, behind a secret oath. Regardless of how many years you spend in the organization, you will never learn the true secrets they covet, and that, is by design. And that, is exactly what the organization is intended to do, keep you ignorant and in the dark, hidden by fear of a God, and the other members.

I would guess 99.9% of the members have absolutely no idea what FM's true role, true mission is, hence the derogatory term "Porch Monkey". The smart Monkeys are allowed to be on the porch as a side show, but not smart enough, to go into the house. And in that insulting comment lay the truth. To those at the top(Inside) only view those at the bottom(outside), to be useful idiots. The arrogance of Royalty.

It is true the United States was formed by a group of great FM's. Free Masons who were tired of the Royal Crown dictating every facet of life, wanting a new (old) form of Government, a Republic, not Royalty. They themselves could not foresee the depth of infiltration that was going to happen in years to come but knew the secret power of the Crown, hence the warning "A Republic, If You Can Keep It". They knew Freemasonry was used as a intelligence arm of the Crown. Our founding fathers should be recognized for their personal greatness, not because Freemasonry had used them.

It is true most of the men who walked on the moon were FM's. Not solely because they were the best and brightest the United States could muster, but because, they had taken an oath to a global organization, to keep certain secrets. And those secrets again, go back some 10,000 years.

You want to know the secrets the FM's keep?? Go to the "Royal" blood lines, and who and what they are.........The whole disgusting and vulgar story lays there..................

You want to join a great society? How about joining the "Human Race", and live "Free, and Independent".

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
Their membership targets the best and the brightest from the start so making great men better is a mute point. As I said, they are the greatest.

Damn skippy son, present company included.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

You're not very bright are you.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I'll check it out later Brother.

a reply to: eisegesis
No, ends never justify means. That is a thought tyrants use to justify themselves or for criminals to excuse their crimes.

Well, having worked as an Intel gatherer and Intel Analyst, no, Freemasonry is not an intelligence organization as it does not collect or disseminate.

There is no evidence that Freemasonry goes back 10,000-years.

You're making assumptions about satanists being in Freemasonry.

Freemasonry is not about deception, dishonesty, or manipulation. It is not for you to say who is or isn't to learn the secrets
of Freemasonry.

If 99.9% of Masons "have absolutely no idea" then how do you supposedly "know"?

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

You're not very bright are you.
Bright, or did you mean fear. Yes, I have little fear of “Boaz and Jachin”. The two secrets FM's hide. Symbolically representing the "Ancient Ones".

Since the dawn of civilization, the entrance of sacred and mysterious places have been guarded by two pillars. Whether in art or in architecture, twin pillars are archetypal symbols representing an important gateway or passage towards the unknown. In Freemasonry, the pillars are named Jachin and Boaz and represent one of the Brotherhood’s most recognizable symbol, prominently featured in Masonic art, documents and buildings.

According to Plato’s account, the lost realm of Atlantis was situated beyond the Pillars of Hercules, in effect placing it in the realm of the Unknown. Renaissance tradition says the pillars bore the warning Nec plus ultra (also Non plus ultra, “nothing further beyond”), serving as a warning to sailors and navigators to go no further. Symbolically, going beyond the Pillars of Hercules can mean leaving the foulness of the material world to reach a higher realm of enlightenment.

The Esoteric Meaning of the Twin Pillars: Boaz and Jachin

Remove 10,000 years of well "Crafted" hoodwinking, and a bit of hog wash, and the truth becomes blatantly clear. Seen in person those ancient brothers must have been a sight to see. Today, the pillars represent nothing more than the forbidden secrets of "Heaven and Earth" that were decreed to remain a secret. I believe those pillars had different names 10,000 years ago.

Why? Why hide the truth? Why continue to hide the truth? On one side it is said to keep those secrets secret so those who live in heaven will be safe from us who live on earth. One problem with that. It will be the cause of the last "World War". Maybe on the level of Tiamat's destruction, if you happen to believe in that. Ask yourself one question, where on(in) earth did the idea, the train of thought arise, for "Secret Societies", in the first place.

It is true, Freemasonry is not a secret society, but do they not keep the secrets of the "Ancient Ones"? Unite the world and Tiamat's fate will not come here. In my humble opinion FM's mission is not noble or righteous, but is a covert psychological operation intended to initiate a self destructive war. And, is the brain child of one of those "Pillars". Keep the secret at all cost, and eventually, it will cost us, everything!

I suppose Sir Edmund Halley let the secret out when he stated "Nearer the gods no mortal may approach." Lets see, what else did he say..

www.space.com...

The Invisible College

Your right, I'm not very bright. If I were, well, I would have joined a fraternity that could give me a cushy life style, great benefits, and insider information, and all I would have to do, is sell my soul. Sorry, can't do that, I'm going to need it in the next life..

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
I'll check it out later Brother.

The thread is dead Bro but I think somebody from here did leave some comments there that were absolutely stellar!

edit on 9-7-2018 by CanadianMason because: because

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Well, having worked as an Intel gatherer and Intel Analyst, no, Freemasonry is not an intelligence organization as it does not collect or disseminate.
Are you a Free Mason? KsigMASON?? Adept? You did what, and what are you?

There is no evidence that Freemasonry goes back 10,000-years.
As named, Free Masons, correct. But the secrets they hold, most certainly do. Ask the Sumerian Enki and Enlil.

You're making assumptions about satanists being in Freemasonry.
Who is " Jah-Bul-On"? I do not claim its Satanic, only that you have Satanists in your ranks. Not a assumption. Here is someone who claims he was..

. It is not for you to say who is or isn't to learn the secrets
of Freemasonry.
Nor does the true history of this planet belong to Free Masonry to manipulate it. It belongs to ALL of Humanity.

If 99.9% of Masons "have absolutely no idea" then how do you supposedly "know"?

Simple. A lot of reading ancient history, and listening to Free Masons. The young ones just love to run their mouths...

So to you "Keepers of The Royal Secret" you yourselves over the years have revealed the secrets. You, are the "Greatest" fiction writers I have ever read. And it was through your greedy fictional writings, you yourselves, revealed the truth. You over did it!

The only thing I really object to about Free Masonry is, due to the oath they take, are unfit for public service, in a open society.

Secret Freemasons should have no place in public life

Peace, be with you.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Dude, you're all over the place with your made up nonsense.

Oh, and by the way, it's 'porch mason', not 'monkey'. The latter is a phrase I don't think you want to be using in polite society, might get you socked in the gob.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Dude, you're all over the place with your made up nonsense.

Oh, and by the way, it's 'porch mason', not 'monkey'. The latter is a phrase I don't think you want to be using in polite society, might get you socked in the gob.

Made up nonsense? Exactly what Free Masonry is...

I really meant to say "Smart Monkey", I stand corrected. "Free Masonic Smart Monkey". The reason being, is that is all we are considered to be, by those "Pillars".

But by no means, address the subject matter, attack the person. Tell us all about the "Ancient Ones".

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
But by no means, address the subject matter, attack the person. Tell us all about the "Ancient Ones".

There's nothing in Masonry about 'Ancient Ones'. Zip.

posted on Jul, 9 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Since the dawn of civilization, the entrance of sacred and mysterious places have been guarded by two pillars.

Were you there at the dawn of civilization?

Whether in art or in architecture, twin pillars are archetypal symbols representing an important gateway or passage towards the unknown.

It sounds like the very familiar old story of the archetypal journey of the *Hero* who leaves the 'known', crosses over (so to speak), or passes through a 'gateway', to explore the 'unknown' which then becomes part of the 'known'. And?

In Freemasonry, the pillars are named Jachin and Boaz and represent one of the Brotherhood’s most recognizable symbol, prominently featured in Masonic art, documents and buildings.

Actually, it's the reverse: First Boaz, then Jachin.

Together they mean....?

The concept of twin pillars standing at the gates of sacred places can be traced back to ancient civilizations of Antiquity (some claim from Atlantis, the lost source of Hermetic knowledge).

Do you mean to tell me that Pato's Socratic description of the ideal state found in 'Timaeus' and 'Critias' is more than just an ideal? Good gosh, what a leap in logic!

Bright, or did you mean fear.

Bright.

etc, etc.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join