It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I left Freemasonry in 2016, and I am happy to discuss the subject.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: uwontbelievethis
a reply to: GoatWizard

Are you going to answer any of the questions?

It appears Augie's team of mechanics works very quickly.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

OP is already hanging from a bridge with bricks in his pockets.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

False. He's already been thrown into the Pit of Sacrifice.

I heard there's pictures.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
So are you guys really child traffickers? Whats with the all boys thing?

Why did you leave?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I picture it surrounded by naked women, covered in blood & wearing plague masks for some reason.

But as with most things masonry, it's probably more mundane than that.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Unless you are a high powered connected individual who has an impressive resume, your time as a mason was most likely spent enjoying your local lodges fish fry.

Only certain individuals deserving will reap the benifits of the mason brotherhood.

These people would not be an all encompassing blabbermouth.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
Unless you are a high powered connected individual who has an impressive resume, your time as a mason was most likely spent enjoying your local lodges fish fry.

Only certain individuals deserving will reap the benifits of the mason brotherhood.

you have to suck the toejam from the queen's pinky toe, just beside her bunion. It's a really displeasing thing, but if you want to rule the world, there are some sacrifices.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

That's funny. If you look through the thread, you haven;'t ASKED any yourself. So do you demand an instantaneous response? It's been about half an hour. Take a chill pill and give hm a chance.
edit on 7/20/2017 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

What is the name of the architect

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

Steve.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

you have to suck the toejam from the queen's pinky toe, just beside her bunion. It's a really displeasing thing, but if you want to rule the world, there are some sacrifices.

So...if you can make it through a Line-Crossing Ceremony, you're pretty much good then?

#shellbacksunite

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm not a mason. I've never been good in any group dynamic. I just know how it goes. Gaining power is all about licking the right boots and being quite while one does it.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

My initial thoughts were the was nothing else for me to do. There were little side Degrees and Orders, but they are all just more of the same... I was actually feeling a deep dissatisfaction.

I learned that I was dissatisfied with the general commonalities among members and the actual dynamics of my Lodge. Evan my being in charge for a year was not going to undo the present course and the 100 years of dysfunction I experienced.

For example, I realized I could no longer have friendly and frequent associations with gun loving individuals, nor people that publicly took one position on race, but took a very different one in actual practice. could go on all day like this probably, but that is enough.

Over time, I realized that Freemasonry is at odds with my personal spiritual direction.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Hi GW.

What tenets of FM, do you think would be most useful and helpful for society at large?

(OK: everyone wants to know: do FMs go running-around the woods naked, beating drums? That's fun!)

What tenets? Are there any that are actually unique to Freemasonry. I don't believe so. One does not have to be a Mason to be kind and charitable. In fact, Freemasonry preys on the generosity of its members. It would be worthless without it.
edit on 20/7/2017 by GoatWizard because: quoted initially without a response.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: CreationBro

Steve.

Im having a drink with Steve right now.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Doesn't sound Masonic at all. No lodge takes a stance on politics or personal lifestyles like that. Was it irregular? a reply to: GoatWizard

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

I'm not a mason. I've never been good in any group dynamic. I just know how it goes. Gaining power is all about licking the right boots and being quite while one does it.

you might be a bit surprised by the way we do things in masonry. Generally, hierarchy is determined by longevity, in that you join the ranks of a group and you progress at a steady pace through, and as long as you aren't a douche-bag, or something, you generally do your time as Grand Poohbah. (local level), then you have to be a go getter to become a grand lodge kind of guy. But just to do the rounds at the local level, takes a good bit of dedication and perseverance. I used to think I knew about other groups before I joined one, now I question the rumors about most, knowing how benign this one is.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

That's funny. If you look through the thread, you haven;'t ASKED any yourself. So do you demand an instantaneous response? It's been about half an hour. Take a chill pill and give hm a chance.

That was a question.....wasn't it?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

The key is to remember everything. There will be a quiz.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Nvm.

He told me to stop asking questions.

edit on 20-7-2017 by CreationBro because: Steve

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join