It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazca Bodies: What do we think here?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
While I don't think they are aliens, that doesn't mean it is a hoax. And you have to wonder at the inspiration of a civilization, who tried so hard to create beings that look like classic grey aliens, place eggs in a body, embed metal in shapes similar to the Nazca designs into skulls, etc.

Were they trying to mimic something they experienced? Were they trying to replicate it? Were they trying to bring something back? The Nazca lines themselves hint at that.

If those bodies were constructed to look the way they are, if this was done when they were mummified, it's still very intriguing.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
Ok that said...This is an incredibly elaborate Hoax if it isn't real.

I worked in a hospital for several years as a phlebotomist and was good friends with an x-ray technician and would spend time with them looking at all the crazy fractures, junk people did to their bodies etc. Those are bones or the best damn facsimile and incredibly well put together I have seen...

The eggs, hearts, at the bottom are a nice touch.

edit on 21-7-2017 by dreamingawake because: ah, nm lol

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Reminds me of the Atacama Humanoid, whatever happened to that story; they highly resembled the Kava Kava Moai statues. Much more believable than this story imo. Hope it doesn't just get sweeped under the rug or bought out by some rich collector, lost forever. I'm guessing thats what there saving these for, incase of that situation; someon would pay a high price.
edit on 22-7-2017 by sophie87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: booyakasha
a reply to: dreamingawake

hmmm I don't really see what your talking about. Looks like real bones too! I've broken so many bones and have had so many X-rays done i should be almost be a radiologist.

Are bones easy to fake in an x-ray?

This is the image from their website:

Note especially the placed broken bones instead of carpels that don't even match. On top of the badly matched(added to) phalanges and metacarpels to make it appear to be long fingers.

Contrast with a human hand.

The claimed alien hand would NOT even whether your a said alien or not!).

Thats just how evolution works. Gotta have non functioning life forms here and there. In conclusion chicken bone nazca hands are proof we evolved from dysfunctional aliens.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
While I don't think they are aliens, that doesn't mean it is a hoax. And you have to wonder at the inspiration of a civilization, who tried so hard to create beings that look like classic grey aliens, place eggs in a body, embed metal in shapes similar to the Nazca designs into skulls, etc.

Were they trying to mimic something they experienced? Were they trying to replicate it? Were they trying to bring something back? The Nazca lines themselves hint at that.

If those bodies were constructed to look the way they are, if this was done when they were mummified, it's still very intriguing.

This is exactly where I am with this. There is valid historical evidence that something was going on in Peru with the cultural phenomenon of head elongation and binding. Perhaps these mummies are part of it. They may be human constructs or they may even be genetic human anomalies or even more remotely possible another species of humans. They do not have to be alien, these could be examples of ways to manipulate genetics, or bodies that has long been lost.
edit on ambAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 24 Jul 2017 11:12:01 -0500am11America/Chicago by abeverage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join