It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazca Bodies: What do we think here?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
There's been a few threads on this topic already, but i haven't found the latest update on this subject posted as of yet...

Three fingered Mummy

Mummies from Nazca

Now i normally don't post in this section, Nor do i follow this topic much but this is a little weird....

What do the members of Our beloved forum think of all this?

Here is the fourth update on the Gaia site...

www.gaia.com...

Said video is about 20 mins, Just posted on this site today

They've examined a couple new bodies from the same "tomb" as the previous finds... including Xrays of the bodies...

Apparently one of the new bodies have eggs inside... the people in the video say these are reptile like humanoids

I don't know what kind of reputation this site has... i would assume this is a hoax but i really have no idea...

I would like to know what everyone is thinking on this subject?

Has anyone found evidence of this being a hoax?

Or is this actually a legit find?

please Forgive my ignorance here, again i don't follow this kind of stuff much, but this was too much to resist

edit on 20-7-2017 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
mmmm ...I tend to think if Jaime Maussan is in on it, it's a bit sketchy and money to be made somewhere.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Some sources -see here- deem a serial hoax going on, I say follow the money which I had initially seen here before still giving it all a benefit of a doubt. As these are fake, plaster I am guessing, hyped up for sale reasons. The sales is tourism tickets.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
looks fake to me lol
Those white lab coats are a bit strange too, pathology labs use gowns that tie at the back like a surgery theatre gown.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
seems like it would be really hard to fake all that in my opinion.

Nazca would also be a place I would expect to find alien mummies.

It's really not that far of a stretch in my opinion to think that these cultures did have contact with aliens like they tell us they did and that our war obsessed culture doesn't want us to know that.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
seems like it would be really hard to fake all that in my opinion.

Nazca would also be a place I would expect to find alien mummies.

It's really not that far of a stretch in my opinion to think that these cultures did have contact with aliens like they tell us they did and that our war obsessed culture doesn't want us to know that.

It's just that these are hard to fake. Instead they made up their own rules when making the said alien mummies. If you look at the x-ray of the hand,you can see how bones are just laid out, not even connected.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
That's not even a good enough plaster cast, for a college art project. File the seams!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

hmmm I don't really see what your talking about. Looks like real bones too! I've broken so many bones and have had so many X-rays done i should be almost be a radiologist.

Are bones easy to fake in an x-ray?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It seemed too good to be true when the story first surfaced. I'm not familiar enough with X-ray tech or the finer details of archaeology to be able to really comment with conviction. I'm definitely hoping this is legit, whatever it is!

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
a reply to: dreamingawake

hmmm I don't really see what your talking about. Looks like real bones too! I've broken so many bones and have had so many X-rays done i should be almost be a radiologist.

Are bones easy to fake in an x-ray?

This is the image from their website:

Note especially the placed broken bones instead of carpels that don't even match. On top of the badly matched(added to) phalanges and metacarpels to make it appear to be long fingers.

Contrast with a human hand.

The claimed alien hand would NOT even function(whether your a said alien or not!).

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

If it's a hoax, it's a damn good one. If it is this had to have taken years to pull off and cost someone a boatload of money.

I think it would be hard to have as many people as you can see in the video that are involved in the finding and keep all of them from leaking info.

Either way....its definitely cool!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: Akragon

If it's a hoax, it's a damn good one. If it is this had to have taken years to pull off and cost someone a boatload of money.

I think it would be hard to have as many people as you can see in the video that are involved in the finding and keep all of them from leaking info.

Either way....its definitely cool!

Not really.

All you need is a bunch of human child and maybe animal skeletons and plaster. Some rudimentary understanding of anatomy would be helpful too, else you might end up with something like the impossible hand shown above.

And you'll need some eggs of course, if you want to model reptilians. LMAO

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Maussan always makes everything crap

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
looks fake to me lol
Those white lab coats are a bit strange too, pathology labs use gowns that tie at the back like a surgery theatre gown.

They do. And they are. White LAB COATS are not used in the examination . They are wearing the original green scrubs. The person in the White Lab coat is in the x-ray examination room
You tried to fool me didnt you ?

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Gonna show these to my radiologist daughter,,,

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

thats it human children, and animal skeletons, and plaster. Thats your explanation?

Please, please, please recreate this mummy using a human childs skeleton and a couple of animal skeletons.

There is no way this is made from children and animal skeletons.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The coating of diatomaceous earth, aquatic fossilization and all those ribs...Kinda reminds me of something?

WAIT OH YEAH I REMEMBER...FIJI MERMAID!!!

I will remain very VERY skeptical on this one...I want to believe
edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 21 Jul 2017 12:59:02 -0500pm12America/Chicago by abeverage because: cause I am not a sucker born every minute

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It's like this;

You see a great title, you click it, you see Jaime Maussan.

Then you know what its like to go to heaven, only to find God, but he is smoking crack.

Sad Panda.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Ok that said...This is an incredibly elaborate Hoax if it isn't real.

I worked in a hospital for several years as a phlebotomist and was good friends with an x-ray technician and would spend time with them looking at all the crazy fractures, junk people did to their bodies etc. Those are bones or the best damn facsimile and incredibly well put together I have seen...

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Mary Jesse is a real AP radiologist in Colorado and specializes in Bone disorders and injuries.

www.ucdenver.edu...

She would really be putting her expertise, reputation and career in jeoproday with fraud. But not that qualified people have been hoaxed before.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join