It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Et intervene in nuke war

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
What a very interesting topic. I would like to hope that someone more intelligent than us would intervene and keep us from destroying ourselves. Should they? I don't see why not unless their laws or ways do not permit intervention. I can only hope that we would welcome the help and not try and nuke them in the process.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Fox
I remember watching this story about a Middle eastern Jet Fighter going after a UFO, The UFO disabled his launching capabilites causing the fighter to be totaly useless. If the ETS can do that imagine what else they can do to our Primitive technology.

Thats where I got my source from Grey Fox. Good thinking. I was going tos say that but I didnt want anybody to look at me like an idiot. I would be basically saying 2 things at once that didnt make sense to anybody.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It also depends 'if' 'they' have a non interference clause.

It maybe beneficial for a race to nearly destroy itself to see the error of it's ways.

All of the above is a big 'if' anyway.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I remember watching this story about a Middle eastern Jet Fighter going after a UFO, The UFO disabled his launching capabilites causing the fighter to be totaly useless. If the ETS can do that imagine what else they can do to our Primitive technology.

It was Iran, which is in Central Asia. They had F 86s and sent one fighter to investigate a strange light that looked like the Sun. the fighter was sent, but every time it got within 25 miles of the object it's gear would jam. So it flew away from the object. They sent another fighter with him the next time. They flew towards it and tried to launch a missile at it. This time it sent some firey ball that chased the fighters away. The firey ball chased them and returned back to the U.F.O.

[edit on 8-2-2005 by Asia Minor]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I wonder if we will get any reports of ufo activity over israel/lebanon with this conflict heating up?

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Would aliens intervene if a Nucleur war took place?
ANSWER:"By Discourse"

[edit on 22-7-2006 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
No way... they're not going to allow that... the whole interbreeding project going to hell!

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
one sentence from this " report " jumps out at me :

There were sightings in the area before and after the missile shutdown incidents by military personnel and civilians.

so there were multiple "UFO visits " where NOTHING UNTOWARD happened , but people jump to " blame " an alledged UFO for the systems failure of 16th march ,

that folks is a classic non sequitor .

the FOIA released documents detail the missle system failures , and later SPECIFICALLY refute the UFO allegations .

also -- i would like to get a look at the " first draft of this report , because i want to know who wrote the first draft on 27th nov , 1996

This Web page presents an abbreviated version of the events of 16 March 1967.

... by Jim Klotz and Robert Salas - 27-Nov-1996

and more specifically what input robert salas had , because :

Updated - 15-May-2000 - *please note that in previous versions of this presentation, we stated that Robert Salas was on duty in the November-Flight LCC. Later research and witness testimony has revealed that it was actually Oscar-Flight.*

thats a very curious statement , did salas not know where he was without " research " and cross checking with where other people said he was ??

call me cynical , but when investigators need help to find out where they were at the time , i question thier basic competence

now i cannot find an earlier version of the report on the wayback when machine

any one any ideas ??

i have aslso collected the FOIA documents as a single PDF file -- but i have broken the upload and cannot send it to my ATS space -- grrr

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

the FOIA released documents detail the missle system failures , and later SPECIFICALLY refute the UFO allegations .

Yes I saw that document, and they said his personnel on ground never reported UFOs sightings on those events. But well... that's "they" say...

Can you give me any link discussing this Robert Salas location issue? Because I can't find anything else that the story saying he was at Echo-Flight that morning.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I remember watching the history channel, and they uncovered old Soviet files, which said that they had a false alarm that the US launched nukes toward the Soviet Union and they were going to launch nukes back, and they saw objects in the sky and the buttons were jammed and the nukes were jammed.

I think there are a few reasons why they may want to protect the earth.

1) I have "heard" Earth was like a place where many different alien races come to live in other lives to experience other forms of life, and nuclear destruction will stop this.
2) Natural resources that the Earth holds will be destroyed or changed from radiation.
3) Human DNA may become mutated and the cells will be as well, making aliens unable to use them.
4) Maybe the aliens ARE us in the future, and that is why they are here because they are trying to fix problems that were caused to our bodies from nuclear detonation.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Okay what the heck let me tell you this. If you are new here I will repeat myself I am sure you are all getting bored with me but who cares.

When I write this I am only writing about the Grey's not another species.

The Grey's consider the Earth theres. They monitor the entire Earth and everything on it.. The one I go to communicated that what we have for weapons are as toys but they can destroy. He said that there would be only one time that they would "CONFER" to interfere and that is if we were about to destroy Earth for if we destroyed Earth we would destroy THERE LABORATORY.

WHEN THEY SHOW THEMSELVES IT WILL BE IN MASS FAST AND FURIOUS.

You will see hugh balls of brilliant white lights ( THE SHIPS ) flying one after the other all over the Earth low to the ground, you will feel the Earth vibrate and the magnetisn of the Earth under your feet.

This is meant to be the human wake up call to STOP

[edit on 22-7-2006 by observe50]

[edit on 22-7-2006 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Nevermind, I found something:

www.nicap.org...

And yes, he's not accurate about in which capsule he was:

He recalled the Echo incident and was certain that I (Salas) was not in that LCC at the time of the incident. He also recalled the names of the Echo crew and the name of my commander

But.. wait a minute!

The Air Force has clearly and deliberately hidden the fact that a large number of Air Force personnel reported sighting UFOs at the time many of our strategic missiles became, unaccountably, disabled.

Uhm... yes, maybe he's not accurate about in which LCC he was (so much time has passed) but I really don't think it's a result of a deliberated liar. In any case, the incident is available in FOIA, with the detail that no one UFO is related. And I must say... sure they're not going to admit those UFO's were there just in the very moment of that massive and unexplained no-go condition.

[edit on 22-7-2006 by JackHill]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
JACKHILL :

Sure thing ,

On the page malmstrom_report

This Web page presents an abbreviated version of the events of 16 March 1967.
... by Jim Klotz and Robert Salas - 27-Nov-1996
Updated - 15-May-2000 - *please note that in previous versions of this presentation, we stated that Robert Salas was on duty in the November-Flight LCC. Later research and witness testimony has revealed that it was actually Oscar-Flight.*

Now call me suspicious but I read that to indicate that in the 1996 version – the report claimed that salas was on duty @ November-Flight LCC .

But in may 2000 they changed the story to indicate he was actually @ Oscar-Flight LCC

Now maybe I am reading too much into this sentence :

in previous versions of this presentation, we stated that

Emphasis added by me ,

my question is who is the “ we “ , I take it to be Klotz and Salas - to be certain I need to see the 1996 report

now if Klotz and Salas were the authors in 1996 – then why didn’t salas know where he was ?

if he was not the author in 1996 – who is the “WE” ?

maybe I am being pedantic – but sometimes the devil is in the details .

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
If people believe that ETs would intervene to stop a nuke war , at what threshold would they ACTUALLY intervene ?

The entire notion that “ benevolent aliens “ will save us , is IMHO illogical hope against reason that some external forces is going to pull a miracle out of the hat and save us from a destruction we instigated .

CODSWALLOP ! what happened to us taking responsibility ?

I asked what threshold would prompt intervention , and what would it be ? Man has already used two nuclear weapons in anger , killing close to 250 000 combined

Other SINGLE raids with conventional weapons killed 100K + . And not once did the “ enlightened ETs “ lift a finger , why was that ?

They declined to act in Cambodia [ 2 million slaughtered ] , or in Rwanda [ 1 million dead ] or to mitigate any of the massive natural disasters of the last 60 years , How many would have to die before we are worthy of salvation ?

What prompts people to invest faith ? .Because that’s what it is – faith in “ alien saviors “ who will rescue us from a terrible fate which threatens to doom us all , When we are doing nothing to save our selves ? why would an alien bother to save such a destructive society , who doesn’t even attempt much to help itself ?

Impotence and fear , are in my view the keys to this belief in alien saviors who will deliver us from the jaws of nuclear destruction . People are afraid , and feel powerless in the face of a seemingly unstoppable doomsday weapon – which can wipe out our cities at a stroke , and is controlled from afar by an elite they do not trust . No wonder many are afraid – but when the only solace they can construct is a fantasy that a hero will come , their savior from beyond the stars . they are deluded fools .

How dammed convenient
it is . A deus ex machina solution to their worst nightmare , which at one fell stroke both abdicates them of any responsibility to actually do anything themselves , yet promises salvation none the less .

Hmmm , it almost sounds like ….. Religion ???

APE [ too cynical for his own good ]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Oh yes. They'll intervene allright. They cannot risk a disruption of their supply of Turkish delight from this planet. Even the Mayor of Townsville sold out for a room full of the stuff. We are the benefactors of ET's sweet tooth. Rest assured.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Okay so I am guessing what I wrote you either do not believe or you did not understand so I will add this. As I have said I am only talking about the ones I go to.

1.) The Grey's consider the Earth theres.
2.) They monitor the entire Earth.
3.) We are allowed (yes allowed) to have our wars they don't care if we kill each other off. We can use nukes to a certain extent, meaning as long as it is not TOTAL NUCLEAR and the Earth is not TOTALLY destroyed.
4.) They will not allow us to totally destroy Earth because it is there "LABORATORY."

I don't know how to explain it any clearer then this.

I know it is really hard to believe let alone believe things that I write but if you truly read what I write can't you sense I am telling you truths.

I am trying my best to share things I know with you. These are things I have been shown and told. For once stop with everyone is a hoaxer and trust that maybe just maybe I do know what I know and learn something. Proof will come in time just remember the things I write, then you will know that you really did go one on one with someone unique.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Okay so I am guessing what I wrote you either do not believe or you did not understand so I will add this. As I have said I am only talking about the ones I go to.

1.) The Grey's consider the Earth theres.
2.) They monitor the entire Earth.
3.) We are allowed (yes allowed) to have our wars they don't care if we kill each other off. We can use nukes to a certain extent, meaning as long as it is not TOTAL NUCLEAR and the Earth is not TOTALLY destroyed.
4.) They will not allow us to totally destroy Earth because it is there "LABORATORY."

I don't know how to explain it any clearer then this.

I know it is really hard to believe let alone believe things that I write but if you truly read what I write can't you sense I am telling you truths.

I am trying my best to share things I know with you. These are things I have been shown and told. For once stop with everyone is a hoaxer and trust that maybe just maybe I do know what I know and learn something. Proof will come in time just remember the things I write, then you will know that you really did go one on one with someone unique.

1) Do they have a deed to the planet?
So are you saying the greys are, like, the landlords, and we're the tenants???
2) If they are monitoring the Earth, where are they doing this from? Another planet? The dark side of the moon? Somewhere on Earth? (Hey, they could be in disguise)
3) Well, if there ever is a nuclear war, I don't think any aliens will show up to save us.
4) And I guess quite a few people have been designated as guinea pigs.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I couldn't see much reason to intervene really unless you make the assumption that they are somehow connected to the universe, kinda like in Doctor Who when the Gelf said that 'higher forms' were devastated by the Time War, they could, in theory, be somehow effected by the sudden death of 6 billion humans, let alone other animals. Ok, so most likely just a headache but its all I got

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Well, I quess your question will be answered when/if there is ever a total Nuclear War.

No they do not have a deed, they don't need a deed. The Grey's do consider the Earth theres and yes they consider this Earth there Laboratory. And yes you are one of the specimens and when they want you they will come and take you.

Not only do they monitor the entire Earth they also record Earth events.

[edit on 23-7-2006 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Well, I quess your question will be answered when/if there is ever a total Nuclear War.

No they do not have a deed, they don't need a deed. The Grey's do consider the Earth theres and yes they consider this Earth there Laboratory. And yes you are one of the specimens and when they want you they will come and take you.

Not only do they monitor the entire Earth they also record Earth events.

[edit on 23-7-2006 by observe50]

It would be nice if aliens gave advance warnings, so as not to worry other members of the family. Like, 'We'll pick you up Tuesday at midnight. Be ready... or we'll take you by force.'

Well, if you don't mind, I'm not going to hold my breath.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join