It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Void Now Available on Netflix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

A pretty good Lovecraftian movie with awesome practical effects.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Grik123

Wow that looks awesome! Thank you, watching this tonight!

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Just coming to say I recommend this. Watched it the other night. Quite a bit of gore so if that's not your thing just be cautious if you decide to watch it.

I think the movie was supposed to horrify, and parts of it certainly did but really I was taken most of the movie once I realized it made me feel at peace as it kind of resonated with a lot of what I believe about death and the afterlife (mixed with the horror and gore aspect that I hope does not exist lol). The imagery the director decided to go with was powerful for me anyways.

It moved right along too, wasn't slow in the least bit and I really appreciated it. The movie got jumping right away and my heart was racing until the end.

-Alee
edit on 7/20/2017 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I began watching it and couldn't get through it. It's very B and I was prepared for A type movie. Maybe I'll try it again with a better mindset.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

I began watching it and couldn't get through it. It's very B and I was prepared for A type movie. Maybe I'll try it again with a better mindset.

I almost had the same experience at the start. I was expecting big production hollywood type stuff and it was more B movie you're right about that. I really enjoyed the acting though and the way the main character spoke and behaved.

I think you should give it another try sometime, maybe you'll end up liking it!

-Alee

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I will def be watching it. Ty

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grik123
www.youtube.com...

A pretty good Lovecraftian movie with awesome practical effects.

This movie blew my mind. I've told so many friends about it. A rare example of originality in modern horror. Love it!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
That was quite a helluva ride that movie was. I think the ending blowed though. But I am going to watch it again anyways, it was a good ride!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Nuts, yet again Netflix UK doesn't have half the stuff on the US version.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Well I don't know if Netflix actually closed the VPN loophole or not, but if they have not you can simply use a VPN with an IP in the country and you will have access to that countries Netflix lineup. They were talking about fixing that loophole last year, but have not kept updated with it. Maybe you can still do it.

top topics

join