It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAXINE 2020? Waters appearance in NH on Sunday

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Mad Max: Beyond Blunderdome.
I can see it now... Howard Dean riding in a little saddle custom fitted to Dwayne Johnson's shoulders, demanding Maxine answer "Who runs Pander Town?" All the while giving Trump a boatload of free jokes to crack at their expense during the DNC primaries, culminating in the Dems literally handing the man a second term essentially uncontested.

Business is about to pick up if this woman runs for POTUS. Come one, come all, to the greatest crap show American politics have ever seen.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
One of the great things about America is that anybody born here can run for President.

Maxine Waters would be GREAT entertainment in the Dem debates. Aside from Bernie Sanders, the Democrats who debated front-runner Hillary were BORING.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ohhhhhhh 2020 is gonna be fun fun fun. Oh my God....I am so excited, it would be like 10 Christmas Days in one.
She is freaking clueless and who is this retard from Salon mag that wants to nominate her?
If these clowns cannot trot somebody better than her out there and she wins the nomination it will be the DEATH OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY!!!
Trump in the biggest landslide in election history in 2020.
The only way she would even stand a 1% chance to win is if she promised free sh*t for the entire country for life.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
The only way she would even stand a 1% chance to win is if she promised free sh*t for the entire country for life.

Didn't work for the Bern, can't imagine people's intelligence has dropped enough for it to now work for Waters.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is true.

It would be nice if the ones who ran for elected office, whether President or some other office, have a skill set that lends itself to doing it well, or at least have the native intelligence to learn on the job. I have my doubts she has either one.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Just up on Drudge:

Maxine Waters: I’ll Run For President If Millennials Want Me

WASHINGTON — California Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters, a favorite among liberal progressives, told The Daily Caller Thursday that this weekend’s scheduled appearance in New Hampshire has nothing to do with potentially running for president in 2020.

But she said that she would run for president if millenials want her to.

“I’m just going up to do a county Democratic thing.

That’s all,” she said. When TheDC pressed further, Waters, an outspoken critic of President Donald Trump, said laughing, “I’m not running for anything but my own seat.

I don’t have any presidential aspirations. If the millennials want me to do it, I’d do it, though.”

dailycaller.com...

Standard pre-running promotion and self-marketing.
edit on 20-7-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: watchitburn

Who would dare criticize her from the left?
She's a shoe-in for the nomination if she runs!

She ought to take the Rent Is Too Damn High Guy for her running mate.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT

Her list Accomplishments are....what?

Loud, obnoxious and isn't afraid to hate Trump publicly which is today called "bravery" by the press who does the very same thing 24/7.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gatexan
a reply to: underpass61

Agreed , but every time Hollywood speaks flyover country keeps voting more and more right.

Hollywood spends way too much of the rest of their time telling us how much they hate us. We don't forget that quickly.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
The dream 2020 ticket!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join