It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAXINE 2020? Waters appearance in NH on Sunday

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

Is 78-year-old “Auntie” Maxine Waters seriously going to make a run for the White House in 2020?

Speculation is increasing as it’s revealed the California congresswoman and darling of Trump haters nationwide will be making an appearance in the early presidential primary state of New Hampshire on Sunday.

“According to an invitation, obtained by WMUR from Democratic sources, Waters will be in the state on July 23 for the picnic to be held at the Miller Farm in New Durham,” WMUR reports, where she will hobnob with the Strafford County Democratic Committee.

Waters already has the backing of key far-left thought leaders.

In April, Salon Editor-at-Large d. Watkins published a video on Twitter in which he provided 5 reasons “why Maxine Waters should be our next president.”

“Maxine understands the people,” Watkins said as his #5 reason.

“Number 4, Maxine Waters has an amazing reputation of being a fearless, outspoken advocate for women, the poor, children, people of color — pretty much everybody that was left out of the Trump campaign,” he said.

Watkins said #3 is because of her opposition to the war in Iraq.

“That’s something that (Hillary) Clinton, (George W.) Bush, (Donald) Trump, (John) McCain, all of those people couldn’t really figure out,” he said.

Watkins said Waters “loves the Millennials and we love her back,” he said.

His justification was that Waters’ is “learning our language and using the internet.”

Watkins’ number one reason?

“She’s not afraid to attack the right,” he said.

“These are tough times and in tough times we need a tough leader,” Watkins said. “That’s why I nominate Maxine Waters to be our next president.”

www.theamericanmirror.com...

You Won’t Believe Who Just Got Endorsed for 2020 President

truthfeed.com...
edit on 20-7-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
She may not be afraid to attack the right... But the right isn't afraid to defend themselves.

The more I look, the more I notice that anyone with a stable desk job and a mortgage payment tends to lean right.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
If that ever happened a heavy bourban day for me.2nd

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

At the very least it would be entertaining.

If Trump is President and Kid Rock and Kaitlyn Jenner are going to run for Senate, why not let batty aunt Maxi run!

I say go for it.
edit on 20-7-2017 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Who would dare criticize her from the left?
She's a shoe-in for the nomination if she runs!

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm not a big fan of the left or the right , but I would love to see this just for the memes that it would generate. She says some outlandish things at times just like many on the right do as well.
Looking right at you Mr President ...

But if she won them Democrats nomination a debate between her and Trump would definitely be must see TV.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I say go for it. She'll be like 82 when she starts campaigning proper? The campaign would kill a woman of her age.

If not it's just a guaranteed win for the Republicans. Which is pretty bad but not as bad as PRESIDENT MAXINE.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
That's definitely one candidate on the left that would be an easy win against. I'd like to see a debate between her and Trump. She'd probably have a heart attack over someone actually pointing out her lack of intelligence.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
She may not be afraid to attack the right... But the right isn't afraid to defend themselves.

The more I look, the more I notice that anyone with a stable desk job and a mortgage payment tends to lean right.

I am a registered Democrat in one of (if not THE) most red states. At the time I registered, you could not register as Independent. Having said that, I DID NOT vote for Clinton (or Trump for that matter). If Maxine runs for the nomination and gets it, I just can't imagine what would happen. I wish for the good old days when Michele Bachmann was considered batsh!t crazy! Maxine makes her look perfectly sane.

BTW, I do have a stable job and a mortgage but I also have several guns and five gas guzzling vehicles, three of which are 1960's vintage. I feel left out in today's world of Left vs. Right! I am far more Liberal than most of my Conservative friends and way more Conservative than ALL of my Liberal friends. So, yeah I suppose I am a Democrat that leans right.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Given the liberals' tendency to nominate their dream candidate over someone who could actually win, I wouldn't put it past her to get the nomination.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: HummaKavula

I feel just like you politically, no side to vote with that supports where I stand. That being said Mrs. Waters might be the worst candidate for them Democrats to push through. Zero chance of winning nationally.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Her list Accomplishments are....what?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gatexan
a reply to: HummaKavula

I feel just like you politically, no side to vote with that supports where I stand. That being said Mrs. Waters might be the worst candidate for them Democrats to push through. Zero chance of winning nationally.

Completely agree!

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Her list Accomplishments are....what?

She's a 'She'.
She's a nutcase Alt-Left Progressive.
She hates Trump.
She's a 'She'.

She has that awesome 'James Brown' haircut.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
D. Watkins, former drug dealer, gives 5 reasons why Maxine should be the next president? Methinks he must have been dipping into his products for too long.

I'm like you, IMTAT: please...please...please...please...please...!!!!

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: HummaKavula

originally posted by: lordcomac

I am a registered Democrat in one of (if not THE) most red states. At the time I registered, you could not register as Independent. Having said that, I DID NOT vote for Clinton (or Trump for that matter). If Maxine runs for the nomination and gets it, I just can't imagine what would happen. I wish for the good old days when Michele Bachmann was considered batsh!t crazy! Maxine makes her look perfectly sane.

BTW, I do have a stable job and a mortgage but I also have several guns and five gas guzzling vehicles, three of which are 1960's vintage. I feel left out in today's world of Left vs. Right! I am far more Liberal than most of my Conservative friends and way more Conservative than ALL of my Liberal friends. So, yeah I suppose I am a Democrat that leans right.

I too do not align completely with either side. I'm for small government, clean air & water, free education through junior college, protecting the borders, law and order, legalized MJ. We don't have to pick one of those old legacy teams, its perfectly fine here in independent land.

Edit: Probably should (to stay on topic) add that Waters IMO is 15 years past the time when she should have retired. Even before that she was crazy though.
edit on 20-7-2017 by bluesjr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Really at this point who else have they got? The rest of 'em are all busy chasing Russians. As a Californian, I will do everything I can to support her nomination. You're welcome

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

As a Californian, I will do everything I can to support her nomination. You're welcome

Thank you.
Tell your friends and neighbors.
We NEED Cali to campaign for Maxine to the Max!

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: underpass61

As a Californian, I will do everything I can to support her nomination. You're welcome

Thank you.
Tell your friends and neighbors.
We NEED Cali to campaign for Maxine to the Max!

Oh, I'm sure a lot of my friends and most of my neighbors will support her- FOR REAL. This is gonna be easy!
edit on 7 20 2017 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

2020 front runners.

Maxine Waters, Donald Trump, Kanye West, Dwayne Johnson.

Lol..
Out with the old and in with the new, I guess..
edit on 20-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join