It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fish Fall From The Sky in Annual Miracle That Feeds the Poor

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Well, the problem being I saw no trout and neither did they. They simply extrapolated something based on their religious leanings.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: WHWIV

I was talking about the fish, not the closet. The quote seemed particularly apt.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
a reply to: SeaWorthy
Spiders rained down last month some place, S America I think.

Thanks, that's one continent officially crossed off the ever-go list!

Apart from the "mundane" possible natural explanations, there's so many possible varieties of "miracle" - some kind of quantum/parallel world misplacement (whether on purpose or not) would be the most awesome explanation I can think of. A chunk of ocean from "Earth 2" dumped into the Honduran sky of "Earth 1" - a school of fish, an army of frogs, all transported in a big "scoop" of one reality? Perhaps radio-isotope identification would show differences, and clue is in to some secrets of our parallel neighbor with the fish shortage!!

Hmm...as any fisherman knows, a fishing spotcan be hot one day and barren the next!!

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks
a reply to: NerdGoddess

I was under the impression these things happened around the world due to typhoon like systems or water spouts.

Correct!

Except in 90percent of cases researchers fail to provide evidence or data of any "typhoon" activity.
And same every year?
For past 100?

For you to believe weather never changes, that must take some strong ignorance.

Scientist have used the typhoon or twister excuse since before Galileo to explain away things falling from the sky. Yet they always fail to provide sufficient evidence because when data is collected often shows that no extreme weather happened anywhere near the region of phenomena.

I was in Joplin missouri during it's historic world record breaking tornado and it was reported that dildos(not kidding) were found as far as Neosho, 45 minutes away. That's less than 60 miles, and it was the most powerful twister of it's kind. Prove the extremity of nearby weather in Honduras before you go making "on faith" explanations without the data to back it up. And keep in mind you are fighting an argument made for 1 pound dildos flying 60 miles out during a "storm of the century" event. Those fish look to weigh 1.5 pounds minimum.

So hop to it kids who doubt miraculous phenomena. Get your psuedo scientific beliefs on the table and find me a storm that took place within 100 miles that had the force of wind to tear fish out of the sea ad drop em all over this city.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catscratch find me a storm that took place within 100 miles that had the force of wind to tear fish out of the sea ad drop em all over this city.

No need since that is not how it happened. I already posted a vid earlier in the thread which shows it is nothing more than overflowing rivers.
edit on 25-7-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Brings to mind the childhood book "Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs"....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join