It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Should Not Refer to Mattis as “Mad Dog;” We Should Refer to Trump as “Mad Dog Trump!”

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

My point is that trump has a gimmick. The boarder gets secured when workers can't get jobs other wise they keep coming. His chain link fence isn't going to stop them. Yes it's a chain link fence. Look it up.

The boarder should be closed and visa programs should lready be in place. (Yet they are not)

The illegals here now are far too many and far to much a part of the economy to deport. It's a stupid idea and the longer we wait to create a system to naturalize learn and English and assimilate the longer the problem will continue.

There are so many illegals they pay an estimated 11 billion in property tax alone.

So yeah trumps plan is a complete gimmick and he is literally liein to his base about the reality of it.
edit on 20-7-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Oh, oh, "Please pass the ketchup".... ok, that definitely is another take on it.... or, in the case of Russiagate, "Please pass the Russian Dressing".

a reply to: theworldisnotenough

then, at least, Mad Dog should be muzzled.

For sure. But trying to put a muzzle on Trump now would be like trying to put a muzzle on a wounded, frightened animal who's backed up into a corner. Too bad there's no device like a forest service bear trap, where we could lure him into, then take the trap far away (like Russia) and release him. Sigh... our only alternative at this point are investigations and ensuing reports, followed by impeachment AND conviction.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TacSite18

I shall take the beer.

Good on you...and we share the same frustrations, although I will say that, in current times, anyhow, source does matter if one wants to be taken seriously, but I never take any source at face value, and check multiple sources on the same story before I generally make a comment.

It's overkill, but disappointingly, it's also necessary these days.

Best regards.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

My point is that trump has a gimmick. The boarder gets secured when workers can get jobs other wise they keep coming. His chain link fence isn't going to stop them. Yes it's a chain link fence. Look it up.

The boarder should be closed and visa programs ahold already be in place.

The illegals here now are far too many and far to much a part of the economy to deport. It's a stupid idea and the longer we wait to create a system to naturalize learn and English and assimilate the longer the problem will continue.

There are so many illegals they pay an estimated 11 billion in property tax alone.

So yeah trumps plan is a complete gimmick and he is literally lie in to his base about the reality of it.

Why not go after the employers? Homeland Security runs a web portal called eVerify. An employer puts a persons name, SSN, and date of birth into the portal. Hits enter. The system goes out to the SSA and reads the Numident files, which is the master record on everyone who has ever had and SSN card, going back to 1937. The system comes back with "Yes," which means ok to work. Or it comes back with "No," not cleared to work.

If it is yes, fine.
If it is no, the employer prints out the response, and hands it to the employee. The employee has 60 days to clear it up, during which time they are allowed to work.

Some reasons for a "NO"
- The SSN is invalid (maybe entered wrong, or the person remembered wrong)
- The name they gave is not the same as in the SSA file (middle initial or full middle name, etc.)
- The SSN is valid, but the person is on record as dead (maybe by mistake, maybe someone is hiring a ghost)
- The SSN is being used by too many people over a large area (valid SSNs are sold and used by multiple people)

The employee can go to a local SSA office and get it cleared up, if the SSN is valid. Might take an hour or two.
Or, the employee does nothing.
After 60 days, if the employer cannot validate the employees SSN, they must fire the person. I don't think any other action is required (like notifying ICE)

This system is not mandatory in the US, it is currently voluntary. However, both Homeland security and SSA have provisioned the IT components of the system in a way that over 10% of the entire working population of the US could get verified each month.

If Trump really wants to get rid of illegal workers, why not make every worker in the US get screened though eVerify when hired, and then have a yearly screening of existing employees just to make sure. The process takes about 30 seconds per employee. There is also a batch function where you can sent in a list in a CSV file, and they will validate that way.

Hey Americans, you paid for this system back in the Bush era, why not get your moneys worth out of it?
edit on 20-7-2017 by TacSite18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

I shall take the beer.

Good on you...and we share the same frustrations, although I will say that, in current times, anyhow, source does matter if one wants to be taken seriously, but I never take any source at face value, and check multiple sources on the same story before I generally make a comment.

Best regards.

Good to know we got past that bit of potential uglyness.

Yes, I did fail to mention that although sources can provide facts, some media outlets leave out important parts, giving one an incomplete picture of what is going on. Both of my sons did that a lot in school, where they would tell me about 90% of the reason that they were being suspended for a day, and it would not make sense. I would get the final 10% from the teacher, and then the pieces would click. Using multiple sources if good like that.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

They don't make as good a boogeyman as dirty Sanchez coming for your daughter.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

HAHAHAHAHAHA...Dirt Sanchez.

You know, if you turn it into a full beard, would it be called a Dirty Santa?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

HAHAHAHAHAHA...Dirt Sanchez.

You know, if you turn it into a full beard, would it be called a Dirty Santa?

Lol have to check the urban dictionary it could be taken already.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Yes. Here's another

My BFF was lamenting the other day, that when family members want to back up their claims nowadays, they reach for their cellphone, find a headline, point to it, and say, "See, there!" In my day, the headline was there to make you read further.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Yes. Good thing you said it in a far more polite way than i ever could

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough
Sphincter?
I thought that was Sean Spicer's Secret Service "handle".....

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Uh, there are a few meanings for "dirty Sanchez."

I don't even have a daughter and I am afraid of that term.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Well you should be. It's serious stuff.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RazorV66

Want to have a contest?
I'm willing to compete in a test.

Sure let's hear your story.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

Define "stupid". (Don't get all upset and take that as a personal "attack"). I'd ask Ron the same thing. But he's a comedian/clown. Is this what people have come to? Political advise from circus folk? How is D. Trump more "stupid" than....? Who? Again, I ask you to define your "idea" of "stupid".

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

The boarder should be closed and visa programs should lready be in place. (Yet they are not)

I guess we will see... he has time you know. Just remember this is something no President in the last 50 years would touch with a ten foot pole.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

You realize he has no plans for the real situation right?

He has no way to get rid of over 12 million people and no plan for a pathway.

He is using the Mexicans as boogeymen. That is it.

He isn't clamping down and focusing on employers which is how you discourage immigration.

From February to May, the number of Mexicans the US repatriated fell by 27% from the previous year, according to Mexican foreign minister Luis Videgaray. Overall, deportations were down 12% on the year from February to April, data from the Department of Homeland Security shows.

This drop speaks to the difficulties Trump faces in enacting his “America First” immigration policies. Arresting immigrants is relatively easy compared to deporting them, which often involves a court case.
edit on 21-7-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

From February to May, the number of Mexicans the US repatriated fell by 27% from the previous year, according to Mexican foreign minister Luis Videgaray. Overall, deportations were down 12% on the year from February to April, data from the Department of Homeland Security shows.

Do you think the the number of border crossing being down by 40% and cities protecting them is a factor in your numbers lol

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Do you think the the number of border crossing being down by 40% and cities protecting them is a factor in your numbers lol

No I don't. Apparently you don't understand the situation and are buying the propaganda.

Deportations happen through courts. What does boarder crossing have to do with the millions that could be rounded up? Trumps stupid dog and pony show of roundups is actually bogging do tell judicial system.

But sure. You can by the spin. By the way when is that 40 percent from? They are down 40 percent from when?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join