It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Should Not Refer to Mattis as “Mad Dog;” We Should Refer to Trump as “Mad Dog Trump!”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SoEpic

For this group of twelve year old boys it is.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

He's not my president. He's president to republicans only. He hates me. I'm an obstructionist and what did he say yesterday...oh yeah incapable of any thought processes.
He can bite me.
I pray for his impeachment. His failure will come without divine intervention.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You sure?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

Oh isn't it?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I swim. I can hold my breath at least long enough.
It's coming before Santa does.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough

originally posted by: icanteven

And the Trump family's constant talk about Russian adoption makes me believe that they're using the word adoption as a synonym for money laundering.

And we know Mad Dog Trump loves money above all else. Well, maybe not as much as destruction.

Actually, it was said that "adoption" was a code word for "sanctions" because the halt in Russian adoptions was in response to the United States' imposing sanctions on Russia.

That's another good theory, It makes a lot of sense. It's almost like the CIA passing messages through classified ads in the past. What better way to communicate about clandestine topics than out in the open?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: icanteven

And the Trump family's constant talk about Russian adoption makes me believe that they're using the word adoption as a synonym for money laundering.

And we know Mad Dog Trump loves money above all else. Well, maybe not as much as destruction.

Where do you get all this crap from? Money laundering? Destruction? Seriously?

Trump is many things but you're just inventing stuff in your head...

It's my opinion. We're all allowed to have them, you know.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

So then we should refer to you as lame dick right?

Based on all your lame nonsense threads.

*Clap clap clap*

NICE ad-hom attack in the absence of a thoughtful REPLY.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Yay, Jeff Sessions!

I just read a report that said that Jeff Sessions will NOT be resigning despite Mad Dog's criticism of Sessions.

Yay, Jeff Sessions!

Make your departure look like Mad Dog's recreation of the Saturday Night Massacre.

Nothing will make me happier!

Stand firm, Jeff Sessions! Don't resign! (BTW, all things considered, up to this point, you look far less bad than Mad Dog.)
edit on 20-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Corrected misspelling.

edit on 20-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Corrected another misspelling.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

And I can choose to participate, as well--it is the Mud Pit, after all.

Thanks for your concern, and to answer your concerns:

- It's too hot...heat index is 100+ right now
- I have been...I had rotator cuff surgery
- My hobbies are the types that tear and fray my rotator cuffs

Again, thanks for your concern.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I guess that's the difference between you and me--I would think that a witch hunt against me would be much less just. I'm more prone to accepting the consequences of my actions otherwise.

I will concede, though, that Trump doesn't seem to be that type.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Katie Coates

.... I just finished The Hit Charade: Lou Pearlman, Boy Bands, and the Biggest Ponzi Scheme in U.S. History by Tyler Gray...
so many quotes from the book and Pearlman himself which could be said about Conman-In-Chief Trump. The hold that conmen and cultists can have over people is scary. Charles Manson still has followers.

And speaking of twelve year old boys, what teacher hasn't seen behavior like this in the classroom

Trump at G20 Dinner

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Personally, I can't use the term "Mad Dog" with Trump, out of respect for its good military usage. However, I will say Mad King Trump, as in suffering from effects from his “personal Vietnam”.

A Medical Theory for Donald Trump’s Bizarre Behavior

However, any possible medical issues only overlay an already amoral character, and, given all (amorality, ignorance, corruption), Trump will not be changed. “Uneducable” to the end.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Kindly DO NOT refer Trump as any kind of dog. Dogs are honest, faithful, supportive and WAY, W--A--Y, smarter than the orange son of an Orangutan..........

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Ha ha. I raised three boys. Even our pets were males. I was the lone female for years.
I understand the value of a good fart joke or even just a good fart. If I managed a good burp at our table I was applauded. Yeah Mom!

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BobbyRock

Excellent point.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
A LOT of Trumpian fanistas are gonna be yanked out of the Matrix here soon, and it won't be pretty.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Sure, let's add another name to a long list of them. It's about all you have at this point. Not only does it offer a good substitute where your thought is lacking, it gives you something to grasp on to when you're reaching for the lowest common denominator, and sometimes reaching it.
edit on 20-7-2017 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyRock
Kindly DO NOT refer Trump as any kind of dog. Dogs are honest, faithful, supportive and WAY, W--A--Y, smarter than the orange son of an Orangutan..........

Orange Orangutan? According to Bill Maher, Donald Trump is the mighty Orange Sphincter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join