It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Should Not Refer to Mattis as “Mad Dog;” We Should Refer to Trump as “Mad Dog Trump!”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
So, what has Mad Dog been up to lately?

Mad Dog in a recent NYT interview hinted — rather strongly, I might add — at there being another Saturday Night Massacre.

Hmmm, I recently questioned whether Mad Dog should be tethered to a collar and leash to keep Mad Dog under control. It looks like Mad Dog needs to be tossed into a rubber room.

Pay attention to the red line that Special Counsel Robert Mueller is warned not to cross.

Is this not a hint of a threat? To me, a hint of a threat IS A THREAT, and a threat against a special prosecutor is obstruction of justice for which Mad dog has already been accused. And let us not forget that it was the Saturday Night Massacre and a charge of obstruction of justice that brought down Richard Nixon.

Will Mad Dog ever learn?

Nope! Lawrence O’Donnell was right. Many weeks ago Mr. O’Donnell deemed Mad Dog to be “uneducable.”

Sad.
edit on 20-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Capitalized where appropriate.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
And what difference would doing as you suggest make exactly?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
But Mattis is the Mad Dog. It's an affectionate military nickname. A lot of leaders get them. Rommel was the Desert Fox.

I don't think you can chain up the President of America and put him in a room for crazy people. I think that would be, generally speaking, an objectionable action to take against your Head of State.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

It would be objectionable, but it is not.

Because Trump.

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

So then we should refer to you as lame dick right?

Based on all your lame nonsense threads.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Ron White hit the nail on the head when he said "you can't fix stupid" and Donald Trump is some kinda stupid.

Doesn't say much about his supporters either.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

This might be the most pointless and petty OP of the year and that is saying something.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

OK, guys, while I have your attention, can someone please explain to me why Donald Trump thought that it was a good idea to do that interview with the New York Times?

Did he just feel the need to vent?

Or, maybe like a criminal (it's been said by criminologists that criminals want to be caught), Trump wants to be caught with his hand in the obstruction of justice cookie jar.

An MSNBC commentator soft-peddled Donald's lack of aplomb in going directly to the NYT with his scorn for Attorney General Jeff Sessions. It would have been much better to meet with Sessions and have a face-to-face about Session's future with the Department of Justice.

This just goes to demonstrate The Donald's total lack of decision making ability, and so he is totally UNFIT and UNQUALIFIED to be President.

Years ago, a writer for the Village Voice called The Donald, "a glitzy vulgarian." Characterizing one as "a vulgarian" goes right to the nature of that person's heart and right to the crud of his soul.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

Ron White hit the nail on the head when he said "you can't fix stupid" and Donald Trump is some kinda stupid.

Doesn't say much about his supporters either.

His supporters are the very same people who would support the Gotti family's being in control of the White House (and of the whole nation).

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Seek help, improve yourself. Turn off the computer and discover the real world.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

And the Trump family's constant talk about Russian adoption makes me believe that they're using the word adoption as a synonym for money laundering.

And we know Mad Dog Trump loves money above all else. Well, maybe not as much as destruction.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven

And the Trump family's constant talk about Russian adoption makes me believe that they're using the word adoption as a synonym for money laundering.

And we know Mad Dog Trump loves money above all else. Well, maybe not as much as destruction.

Actually, it was said that "adoption" was a code word for "sanctions" because the halt in Russian adoptions was in response to the United States' imposing sanctions on Russia.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Mattis is an American hero. Im proud to have such a guy in charge of war. We won't see pathetic arming of terrorists. When the time comes he will get it done by the book. How anyone can square naming Mattis with an argument that Trump is trying to hurt the country is beyond me. As for a Saturday night massacre, i would support it if only to force disclosure of whatever evidence Mueller is using as base. I don't care what happens to Trump.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

OK, guys, while I have your attention, can someone please explain to me why Donald Trump thought that it was a good idea to do that interview with the New York Times?

Trump, you know, he's a smart guy! He's got all the really great words! All he has to do is take enough of his really terrific words and rearrange them in interviews and tweets, in just the right way, and he can control the narrative and public perception.

a reply to: icanteven

Exactly! And how to make it easier and cheaper to do, for Putin's oligarchs, in the USA!

edit on 20-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

Mattis is one of the guys I feel comfortable with in the administration. I think the op was just playing with words. Nothing on mattis.

Just that trump is not acting like a president and more like a ceo who thinks he owns the company. Go figure.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

----- ATTENTION: Public Service Announcement -----

Lawrence O'Donnel? MSNBC contributors? The Village Voice?

Man, it's time to branch out on your sources of opinions on these topics--there's a much bigger world out there than the far-left media. When you seemingly get all of your information from one point of view, you're definitely missing many facets of the whole truth.

Must. Step. Outside. Of. Echo. Chamber.

----- ATTENTION: This Has Been A Public Service Announcement -----

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Funny you should use the word "uneducable"

Definition -

of or relating to mildly retarded individuals who may achieve self-sufficiency.

That describes to a T, the deranged Leftists that continue to push nonsense like this thread.
Utterly pointless.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

The problem is trumps own words though. Even of he is not in legal trouble for saying a particular phrase the sum of the whole is getting large enough to show a pattern of obstruction like behaviour. It certainly in his own words seems like he wants the investigation stopped.

Your a legal person you have to understand this is not an appropriate path for a president to take, if he were to make good on his words he would certainly enter a viable obstruction prosecution. May not be prosecuted but the framework would be there.

Personally I read the wsj, national review, and plenty of other conservative and libertarian publications who also want trump to stop talking.
edit on 20-7-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Close.

I think that from now on you need to refer to Trump as, "Commodore Von Stinky-Pants".

And maybe, "Booger-Head".

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

So then we should refer to you as lame dick right?

Based on all your lame nonsense threads.

DAMMMNNNN! you made me spill my coffee all over my keyboard, ROTFLMAO!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join