It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out these Alien artifacts on Mars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

OH look a giants head

Oh look giant %^$£

Wind and erosion can do strange things even on Earth

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I've seen a bunch of interesting rocks in the Mars images. But as long as I've been looking, I have yet to see anything that is undeniably an "artifact." Not that there aren't any (Mars is a fairly big planet.).

But the thing I often run into is that most artifacts or animal fossils on Earth are rarely found alone or completely and separate and apart from anything else that looks like it. Living things and artifacts tend to cluster. I've never found a good cluster of anomalies.

EDIT: They're not hard to find, either. Check out this obviously alien conduit for water or electricity (or plasma) sticking out of this stratified hump. A leftover from some wonderful alien building of some sort. But see, it's all by itself. Why wouldn't there be other conduits, or maybe even perhaps... a wall or building... or SOMETHING? So it's a chunk of stratified material that because of its shape and shadows, looks kind of like it's hollow. A rock by any other name.

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
edit on 20-7-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Seriously, no one at all going to pull on this?

We share 50% of our DNA with Banana's, not Chimps.

a reply to: midnightstar

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
My biggest issue with all of these anomalies is that every single one of them is too damn far off in the distance. If a rover just happens to roll over a busted up statue or a column with Martian hieroglyphics on it then that would settle it. As it stands now, you pretty much have to assume pareidolia for all of them. Except the disappearing "Mars rabbit". That was weird.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

edit on 20-7-2017 by mikecioci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
My biggest issue with all of these anomalies is that every single one of them is too damn far off in the distance.

You just gotta look harder (and closer):

edit on 20-7-2017 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Yes, amazing how the shape of ROCKS can resemble things.

edit on 20-7-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Those are cool but still highly debatable. I'm waiting for the head of a statue or one of those "manhole cover" things right up close.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Those are cool but still highly debatable. I'm waiting for the head of a statue or one of those "manhole cover" things right up close.

You and a lot of other people scouring over the images. Good luck. I never found any.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
a reply to: eirgud

If there will ever be a picture from Mars that is in any way groundbreaking, you wont need yellow lines and red circles to see something is out of the ordinary.

Pretty much agree with this - with one caveat.

In the same way that ET believers will bend over backwards to argue that there is life on Mars, ET non-believers will go out of their way to argue that there isn't.

This photo looks so much like a snake (caught fleeing upwards into some rocks) that it is actually difficult to believe it isn't one.

It is certainly very hard to explain how such a free-standing formation could have arisen by erosion alone, and even more so to explain why that erosion didn't affect any of the rocks surrounding it. But that is what is being argued by the people who insist Mars is dead.

In this particular instance, I think the 'conspiracy theorists' are right, and the scientists are wrong. But the interesting subtext to this is the fact that it shows there is no conspiracy necessary to cover up the existence of alien life. Such a cover-up would happen almost naturally, because the professionals are instinctively blind to anything that threatens their own theories.

And especially anything that threatens their paychecks

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
How could he forget the Aztec head?

Way cooler than the 'skulls' and 'hatch'...

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Yes, amazing how the shape of ROCKS can resemble things.

I got the mini version of that on Mars!

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

You and a lot of other people scouring over the images. Good luck. I never found any.

Of course there's always the possibility that they already have definitive up-close proof, we're just not allowed to see those shots.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Of course there's always the possibility that they already have definitive up-close proof, we're just not allowed to see those shots.

Nope. "They" don't.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

I hadn't seen that before. I went and checked the website mentioned in the in-frame caption, and there I found this magnificent piece of logical deduction.

I originally thought the Mars rovers were a hoax running around the desert in Arizona. This is because there were coins, bones, an obvious animal skull and other things showing up in the Mars rover photos. I thought it was all a psy op. But there are no Aztec style carved heads in North America, especially none based on faces that look like they are white, and because one was photographed by a rover I changed my mind - the rovers really are on Mars

Absolutely priceless. With sleuths like this on the case, NASA is clearly doomed!

<< 1   >>

join