It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out these Alien artifacts on Mars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I am still going with the idea that Mars was once populated by an intelligent race
And we keep finding remains scattered all over the place, in the pictures NASA are so kind to provide us with.

Here are five examples of that, thoughts ?

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

gigapan.com...

www.gigapan.com...

gigapan.com...

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I like to entertain the idea of Mars once being populated as well, and have seen some photos from mars that make you wonder. That being said, I really think these pictures are just rocks and sand.

I think the guy making the videos is really stretching his imagination. I think it shows when he starts drawing to explain.

If there will ever be a picture from Mars that is in any way groundbreaking, you wont need yellow lines and red circles to see something is out of the ordinary.

At least that's what I think.

Regards,

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: eirgud

If there will ever be a picture from Mars that is in any way groundbreaking, you wont need yellow lines and red circles to see something is out of the ordinary.

Pretty much agree with this - with one caveat.

In the same way that ET believers will bend over backwards to argue that there is life on Mars, ET non-believers will go out of their way to argue that there isn't.

This photo looks so much like a snake (caught fleeing upwards into some rocks) that it is actually difficult to believe it isn't one.

It is certainly very hard to explain how such a free-standing formation could have arisen by erosion alone, and even more so to explain why that erosion didn't affect any of the rocks surrounding it. But that is what is being argued by the people who insist Mars is dead.

In this particular instance, I think the 'conspiracy theorists' are right, and the scientists are wrong. But the interesting subtext to this is the fact that it shows there is no conspiracy necessary to cover up the existence of alien life. Such a cover-up would happen almost naturally, because the professionals are instinctively blind to anything that threatens their own theories.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I agree with your observation...I think we're gonna eventually find out Mars was our original home...and we left when we messed it up. The revelation of that fact...hopeful will unite and astound our world....

Then perhaps one day we will be looking back at the remains of Earth wondering if those objects we observe were really buildings and roads.....and that Earth was once populated and had water......

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
OMG humans DNA is a 96% match to chimps and near that to even pigs .
we are from earth lol
Lest say for a mint mars did evolve Complex life well it would be alot different then earths the plant has 1/3 the gravity .
That alone is enough to out mars as being humans home world .
Any other animals would have looked alot different less gravity means larger verity of shapes as many shapes cant evolve in earths higher gravity .
Mars may very well have evolved life but highly dout it every amounted to much beyond the fish stage .
It was a small planet to begin with and cooled fast and from my studies lost it atmosphere fast when hit by a bug huge rock heck just look at the 3000 mile wide creator .Something that big would have blasted most of the atmosphere right off the planet and that impact would have killed darn near every thing that may have been there and there SURE would not be bones laying around to find .
We will be lucky to find alga or Bactria But i do think its likly . and if you found underground lakes ( which there are some i am sure / with cave fish it would be beyond any thing we could have hoped for .
Lord and to think i was liek you guys at one time when i was young and hadent learned enough yet .
was convinced the face on mars was a face .
Sorry to brust your bubble but mars at most has algy or Bactria and probly never got farther then that .
and even if it did it Never got to the land stage of life just not enough time .

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Some people just see what they want to see. Too much time on their hands. A very poor level of thinking going on, that exceeds pointless drivel.

Here are my thoughts.

1. Alien artefacts and symbols = Rocks that are not perfectly flat.
2. Disc object and painting = Rock with curves.
3. Skulls and bones = Roundish rock and rock fragments
4. Statue or Doll Head = Irregular shaped rock.
5. Disk object, remains of hatch / safe door = Flattened rock.

Recommend people take a walk in a rocky place. They will see that rocks come in all shapes and sizes.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
boring video

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: audubon

that one actually looks interesting, could be some sort of lifeform adapted to martian climate

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
My fireplace has a rock wall going up to the ceiling with rounded rocks. I can make out at least three human faces in those rocks looking back at me. The combination of natural erosion, natural geology, and our brain's predilection to see faces (even in clouds) can make for some interesting conclusions. Add to that the people who intentionally add photos of the American Southwest onto the internet, representing them as Mars photos, showing animals, snakes, jelly donuts, bipedal creatures probably in costumes running across the landscape and you have yourself a real conspiracy. Wishful thinking can cause smart people to do stupid things.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

that one actually looks interesting, could be some sort of lifeform adapted to martian climate

I think that has to be the starting point for interpretation, rather than a tentative hypothesis. And if we ask what a snake-like lifeform would be doing in such an 'uncrepuscular' position, we can again turn directly to terrestrial parallels. You can see snakes leaping up rockfaces in this video.

In the video, the snakes are in pursuit of prey. A more satisfactory interpretation of the Martian photograph would be that a snake-like lifeform was fleeing, having been disturbed by the activities of the nearby NASA rover, and just happened to be visible at the moment the photo was taken. A second photo, taken later, would be near-conclusive - but there isn't one, and no plan to take one.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

nice i saw your other thread
what is your opinion about the angular stuff found on mars

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

nice i saw your other thread
what is your opinion about the angular stuff found on mars

It's sort of fun to peer into these photos, hoping to spot something significant. I don't think anything persuasive has turned up, and most of this photo-poking is just silly stuff.

If you believe 99 per cent of Youtubers on this subject, Mars appears to have been devastated by a huge explosion during the solar system's worst garage sale, that killed everything and scattered random bits of crap everywhere. Plates? Doll heads? Sneakers? Puh-lease. These people are kidding themselves, or at least those of them who aren't just trolling for clicks.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

This photo looks so much like a snake (caught fleeing upwards into some rocks) that it is actually difficult to believe it isn't one.

That one is definitely interesting! It does look somewhat like a snake, although to my 60's sci-fi raised brain my first thought was "tentacle".

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
That one is definitely interesting! It does look somewhat like a snake, although to my 60's sci-fi raised brain my first thought was "tentacle".

You're not the only one who toyed with that idea! The reason I (personally speaking) ruled it out is because there isn't a landbased octopus-like lifeform on Earth, and no large volumes of standing water are known on Mars, so it doesn't seem feasible.

On the other hand... if you look very closely at that photo, you can see there is another serpent-like object a little further back in the alcove, and it also seems to be fleeing upward. I still don't think that two snake-like things add up to a tentacled beast, but others will have their own ideas.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Then there is of course the Brookings Report. It is the conclusion of this 1960 official study, commisioned by the US government (NASA) which is forcing every US government official to deny the existance of intelligent extraterrestrial life and artifacts made by beings other than humans. Deny it when it is found...

It would be a good investment of NASA to redo this study. Hopefully it will have an other outcome. A conclusion which will return the real colors of Mars back to us and will open up a honest discusion with nasa about what there is to see in the pictures made by all these rovers running on Mars....for so many years.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

if there was an civilization it probally was tribal

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

who knows? maybe an burrowing octopus like creature

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I do think rocks as well, as there are rocks like on this planet. And.. those are you know.. rock-colored as well. : )

I do scoff at the comments about lizards and things though. Advanced life requires a working biome. Those lizards eat something.. the things they eat, eat something.. they need water I'd imagine.. and plant life as well. I don't think we'd see a lizard that eats dust, drinks nothing, and just scuttles around in rocks all day.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

The simple answer to that is that the reptiles eat other reptiles. That's what happens on Earth - you can see with your own eyes snakes attempting to catch a lizard in the video I posted.

Nearly all lizards are exclusively carnivorous (only the iguanas and their cousins the argamas are omnivorous).

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

When you zoom into pictures so much you see the pixels thats to much

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join