It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astounded myself with some remote viewing tests

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign
a reply to: icyboy771z

Guess what color is my coffee cup for starter.

Brown. And you have a long teaspoon that you leave in it.

now, guess what the lotto numbers are, if you are correct I will buy you a blue coffee cup!

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: icyboy771z

I am seeing lots of lines, triangles also pops in my mind. I have a feeling like its glass or metallic made. Maybe a glass prism or a small statue or trophy of sorts. I like to add I see the colour brown too...Maybe some part of the object is brown?

Okay, I'm awake again here's what was in my chair.

(post by BretePete removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: KaDeCo
I would say im not entirely wrong. The shape of the object I guessed pretty accurate, just that I shouldn't try to assume what the object is.

I said I saw lots of lines (Strings and arrows) Triangular shape(bow) and I believe this is also made of some kind of metal alloy.

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
It's quite amazing if you really try it.. whether it's remote viewing or not is a different question.
Do this test... get a pack of cards and randomly choose one. Concentrate on the back of the card and just let your mind wander. At some point you will be "sure" you know what the card is. Turn it over and see if you are right. Your chances should be 1 in 52, but consistently you will achieve 1 in 26 (at least)

Do you know why that is?? Has to do with the fact the human mind will tend to pick certain cards and not truly random. People when given choice's tend to chose things like ace of spades ten of diamonds queen of hearts. Several magicians use this to there advantage. I'd you were random your odds would be 1 out of 52. But with a tendency to shorten your choices your more likely to be right because your odds decrease with each wrong guess.

The other funny thing about odds if chances are 1 out of 52. Odds are 50 50 your card you chose is in the top 26 cards. Odd's can be funny depending on how you look at them. Guessing 1 card correctly not shocking getting 5 in a row near impossible. That would be the equivalent of winning the lottery.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I'm fairly convinced that the only way to do a good remote viewing experiment (perhaps unless you're one of the original dudes from the Army study) is to use a trained monitor, a blind target, and neutral evaluation group. Because remote viewing isn't the same as "guessing." It's about tiny impressions that build to provide data that can be compared against the target.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: icyboy771z
a reply to: Argentbenign

I see the colours blue and white and spirals for some reason. I also see bubble like shapes..I think probably something you use in the shower (Although it makes no sense you get bathing products from your mail lol).

Or, I got the feeling it could be something you wear. Like a pendant or necklace with that colour/design. There is both soft and hardness in this object.

You're surprisingly well guessing. Just the colors are different. The box was full of veggies.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
If you are following correct procedure and protocol... these are the coordinates....

29864--------98003

proceed...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join