It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may Never leave the house again.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Depending on where you live, you can also shop for groceries online and some places will deliver right to your door. In the big cities there's usually at least one or two grocery stores that offer online shopping and home delivery. Some pharmacies do online orders and home delivery too.

Also:

When I used to live in Winnipeg there was (still is as far as I know) a medical service called Envoy that has a whole bunch of doctors that make house calls for shut-ins and people who can't get to a doctor or hospital. They do check-ups, write prescripts, basic medical care, take emergency calls late at night, etc etc at no extra cost.

Doctors that make house calls do still exist in some areas.

So you might want to check around and see if there's the same kind of medical service where you live.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Even McDonald's and KFC will be delivering to your door soon, or so I'm told.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I figured it out. It's about anticipation. You're going to get something you want but not sure when.

My new Kevin Saunderson CD arrived yesterday.
Cost one penny plus postage!

I've now realised I've got nothing left to look forward to....excuse me while I pop over to "insert name here" and look for something else.

Addicted.

Damn good CD!!!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cropper
Even McDonald's and KFC will be delivering to your door soon, or so I'm told.

They do in Thailand....

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yip i love Ebay ,Another one of my habbits that i have , great if you live in a remote area with poor shops with no choise , but beware of usb 256 gb pen drives from china that really are 8 gb .

For anything that might go wrong in the 1st year like electricals i always buy from local ebay shops and not foreign shops because it is easier to phone than someone in China

Happy shopping

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'm a firm believer in various forms of online shopping!!!!

BTW
....please check your messages, Trep!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join