It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When is the next holocaust...there will be one

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I got to thinking about the next holocaust. I know there is going to be one. Its now not a question of if, but when. I believe that it will definantly be nuclear. We will destroy ourselves. Can you imagine a world without life? All of us innocent people being strangled by the government over who has the most power? Its rediculious if you ask me. But there is nothing I can do to stop it, or anybody else. My guess for the nuclear holocaust will be somewhere around 2040. I say this because technology is advancing so fast, its unstoppable. Its like we are in a race to the end. The End. When will exacly the "end" be? In a life time, aerospace has gone from the Wright Flyer, to the C-5 Galaxy. Thats pretty amazing. Im trying to get the point of technological advances first. Somebody is going to eventually get p.o'd and kick us in the butt with an ICBM. Then we are going to launch our submarines missiles and destroy everything. But for some reason, I believe the U.S.A has a back-up plan for something like this. Whats your opinions?

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by creamsoda
Can you imagine a world without life?

I wish for this everyday.. haha..

On a brighter note I think we are heading for one if we keep going on this path we are on... George EO is hellbent on exspanding "democracy" where they dont want it... in turn killing many muslims who would still be alive if we never went into Iraq and or Afganistan...

dh

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
It's within the next 5 years it evolves
It won't be a nuclear atrocity
It will be an enslavement or an awakening
Nuclear power plants may well go bang causing untold loss of life
We'll all be subject to insupportable frequency vibration
The aware people may yet be able to take down the perpetrators behind this mayhem

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It has already happend 200,000+ dead, it was the tsunami

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksmodnad

I was kind of leaning towards "human-to-human" holocaust. But I guess I can see where your coming from with that. It is a natural holocaust, but I was meaning a Humane Holocaust.

dh

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   

That was only PRS phase #
The hiding of reality requires much stronger means

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Well the great Antichrist is going to kill Christians at a level never seen before. We have that to look forward to.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Obviously and apparently, news is very selected in your viewing area? I guess you haven't read the numbers from Darfar, Sudan, in Rwanda, and in other areas of Africa?

Creamsoda? If your implying a "human-to-human" holocaust, why would it be 'nuclear,' when holocaust and genocide is currently taking place in Africa? You ponder and claim that another "holocaust" will take place, and yet, are not seeing that it is currently taking place, and has been.

Why look to the future when all you have to do is look to the present, eh?

seekerof

[edit on 8-2-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
2040? You're far more optimistic than I.....

I don't think we'll ever see all out nuclear war, but I do think we are headed for a very limited nuclear exchange sooner than later. Before any of that though, we're going to see something worse....something akin to what happened with Jews in WWII...

I believe that after the next big terror attack (and one is pretty much inevitable), we'll start to see first the incarceration of middle eastern nationals in the US. Following another such attack, we'll then see this extended to cover even US nationals of middle eastern heritage. And the worst part? Nobody will care, which will lead to numerous civil rights abuses falling on deaf ears...because my average fellow American will be all fired up about getting "them" that they won't stop and consider and abuse that occurs during such incarceration. While it won't be on par with group gassing, etc. it will not be pretty.

Once the WOT expands to Syria, Iran, and NK, etc. we're looking at bringing other nations into the conflict as well....and if not careful (one of many words Dubya never learned), we'll end up with it becoming an Israel against the Middle East war instead.

Then of course, there's the Russian effort to update their aging nukes, and while a slow process, it is occurring. They need time to do so, but with the US spending on the WOT, they'll have plenty it seems, to regain their Superpower status. Then there's China, which also needs to update their nukes, and will likewise be able to do so, once those plants in Russia are back on track. Everyone smells the blood in the water, and everyone's getting ready for the big one...

I think that the human race will survive it....but what will we lose? That seems to be the bigger question. Man, I really hope you're right and it is 2040 or more....but this chess game is moving far faster than I'd like. I'd like to see my little girl become an old woman before this happens, but I'm not as optimistic as I'd like to be....

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
wtf, isn't what's happening in Africa considered a holocaust? I'm not sure about the numbers, but this 'holocaust' will make the Nazis look like your grandmothers.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Holocaust has its roots in Greek, meaning a burnt offering. The next holocaust will occur when I light my cigarette and offer it to the forgotten gods. Yup, it just happened.

The term was coined around 1950, and as far as I know we've been steadily holocausting ever since. heh

Now it's time for some wild suppositions. Hitler was trying to summon a demon. What the world doesn't know is that he was successful in a way. His offering was received, by old forgotten gods who had not heard their names spoken in millenia. He wouldn't live to see the circle completed, but I wager we will. This may very well be the last generation of mankind, at least in his current form. I've had that sense ever since I can remember.

Our way of life is faulty and unsustainable, our planet is poisoned and desicated like a fly in the cosmic web being saved for desert, our children are wicked and deformed, senseless and violent, the product of our culture rather than our loins. Seasons of change I tell ya'..

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
you can't count africa as a holocaust because those people don't really matter to anyone else in the world except maybe a few foreign humanitarian workers...

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

When is the next holocaust...there will be one

your premis is based on what?

the historical record of humanity?
or perhaps, the Christian Armegeddon model?
or filling in the possibilities within the Kali Yuga?

[i liked Howard Blooms' site and the excerpts of his book concept]

then, concerning WyrdeOnes' pointing out Hitlers demonic summoning...
the crones or norns in subterranian Nuremberg were and still are active,
the mystical side of scripture refers to these earthbound spirits as Raphia
(or something like that...i'm only doing a fuzzy memory thing on that)
**but those spirits are animated(loosed) as symptom
...not causes, which then lead to genocides or holocausts

well, you won't see a holocaust comming...it's only evident after the fact.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
My premis is based on nuclear war. The mass genocide of human beings. Just like Hitler did with the Jews. Except now we have a much more advantage because of our technological advances. Here is an example. Back then during WWII we had P-51's. Now we have F/A-22's. Big technology change. Im not sure if we had ICBM's back then. We might have, havnt looked into that yet. But it would just be much more easier to do genocide with nuclear weapons.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
that would be the Great Tribulation.... maybe between 2010-2012??

and by the way ...the holcaust was not caused by nature, or civil wars, or oil.... the HOLOCAUST was A RACE CRIME ! its only purpose was to exterminate the Jewish people ( mainly), gipsies, and romenians. Hitler had nothing else in mind but the disguting idea of the "great Arian race"

Hitler was a follower of Lucifer as he himself admited in his memories, and his only pupose in life was to exterminate the Jews because they are the chosen people of GOD.

This same kind of garbage that is now beeing reived with beliefs such as the "Serpent Seed" and the "Christina Identity" Groups that sell racial hatred siguised as Gospel of God.

There will be another holocaust and once more it will be a CRIME against race and faith.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
that would be the Great Tribulation.... maybe between 2010-2012??

its only purpose was to exterminate the Jewish people ( mainly)

There will be another holocaust and once more it will be a CRIME against race and faith.

Their only purpose was to exterminate Jews. It would be the same thing for our own purpose to exterminate Iraq people. The same thing if Russia turned on us. It would be their purpose to exterminate us...with nuclear weapons.

top topics

join