It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whad'ya make of THIS dream???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

To live where you truly love and want to live, you must be willing to pay the price to live there.

It is not easy. It is a choice.

But the rewards are second to none.

The broken bones, just pure hardship and struggle are what define you.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

My first impression is when you’re sitting around the campfire?
The others with you are sitting towards the flame.
You are looking for something...outside the realm of their sight.
When you recognize - what you’re seeing - the other’s cry wolf.
They can’t see what you see and they are ready for fear instead of reality.
If you believe it is a wolf and deceptive - it’s hard to pinpoint if that’s your thoughts or an impregnation of the opinion of others.
That you comfort others - you have a protective spirit - just as wolves do for their families.
That the wolf jumps into your lap?
he’s telling you - I am yours and you are mine.
Like you said - dog’s love you and they know it.
But then you doubt yourself by saying to yourself ‘It’s just a dog.’

Part II

Ahhh, a breed you once admired and now think are too strong willed.
You need to ask yourself why you came to this conclusion.

The ‘tuft of hair’ - A thing you had to ‘capture’ before it ‘blew away’.
This in my opinion is incredible telling.
But no one can say what it is - you were thinking would ‘drift away’ if you didn’t ‘catch it’.
And as you said - this was no other hair than anything that had ever been seen.

And then it ‘got away’...

Why?

And when you state you ‘could be wrong’ - focus on that. Because you are not wrong. There is something more there only you can relate to.

In Part III

Everything in the world travels towards Jerusalem. From the west - we go east and the east we go west.

What does that mean for you?

Great Pyrenees are known for being protection animals without familial needs. They will take care of your livestock, and you, but they do not want to be treated as a family pet, but a protector - unlike s Husky. And no, I’m sorry, you are wrong. These dogs ill be seen mostly in the country - they have no applications for use in cities.

He as following you as IMO you need an unexpected protector you, through ignorance, do not think should be in your family but one you need to protect you and your farm animals.

Only you can figure that out.

Again - I do not edit my replies as I can't over think them - it's just what I do.

I don't mind being wrong - not a problem and I would appreciate your input.

On another note.

I believe you're looking for something you can't find - that is right in front of your face.

peace to youand yours

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
My best friend in life was half Cherokee and he didn't even know the way. He was raised with the white man (like me). His father was proud full-blood Cherokee, but Stu didn't want to learn the way.

I wanted to understand, but I didn't learn the way from his father, but rather Shoshone elders. Perhaps it's "mystic" in some respects, but there are lessons to be learned. I have stood before the Tribal Councils and had to articulate my purpose, my being. It's a very rare thing, to get to do that. To do it, I had to learn the way.

I have seen the wild horse. I grew up there, Wyoming. I even found some just last weekend. Herds of thousands, below the radar, a forgotten people...one with the horse.

My dream was strange, but somehow it meant something in the context of those dogs.

The stories I could tell...oh, man!

Spirit animals are both strange and wonderful
Guides through life. All you have to do is accept them .
Never turn one away . That one will be the only one .

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I will never turn one away, much as I didn't turn this one away, but rather embraced him.

He was not a wolf...he was a friend.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
My interpretation of the dream:

A loyal friend needs your support.

The fact that the dream was emphasized with evidence in real life probably means you haven't fully gotten this message. Or that this message is very important. Maybe you think your support is unnecessary, because this person has a great support network, or you don't even know this person has problems.

But your subconscious has sussed it out. So you might peruse your life for any loyal friends who might need support at this time.

Heck, and even if I'm wrong, what could it hurt to be more supportive to a loyal friend?
edit on 20-7-2017 by Moresby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Lovely dream and happenings after, also awesome interpretations from ppl

Im not good at analyzing in words but i had a feeling that this friend shared a connection with u and indeed it feels like some sort of guardian type of deal, so perhaps he saw u as one as well. And i would imagine that u guys did do something meaningful, perhaps man cannot explain something but could still be major thing.

(post by BretePete removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join