It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The orange man bows again to Putin. Ends arms support to rebels in Syria.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Obama used CIA to supply thousands of TOW anti tank guided missiles to rebels and blew up thousands of SAA tanks. This is the reason Russia's puppet Assad has not been able to put down the uprising. The orange one reversed Obama's policy and stopped TOW missiles to rebels. This means Putin's puppet Assad will eventually crush rebels, much to Putin's delight.

www.almasdarnews.com...
edit on 19-7-2017 by allsee4eye because: spelling

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Depending on whom you talk to, we're arming ISIS and Al Qaeda in Syria. So is this really who we stopped arming over there - the "rebels" or simply more murderous Islamists?

I see conflicting claims in the John McCain thread, you see.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

"Is what I am about to post a genuine attempt at civil discourse/debate about the topic or, am I trying to scream at the world and force my personal beliefs down everyone else's throat?"

"Is this thread I am creating an honest attempt at civil discourse/debate about the subject or, am I trying to sow as much hatred as I can about the evil ___________s to wake people up to the fact they are scum?"

"Is what I am about to post a clever attempt at sounding like I am seeking honest, civil discourse/debate about the topic so I can claim innocence when my thread gets removed and I get banned or, is it truly my attempt at understanding and learning?"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
He stopped the CIA from arming AL QAEDA and people are going to spin it?

The only complaints there should be is that nobody is calling up war crime show trials for all the people responsible for arming America's terrorist enemy #1 (Obama all the way down to the terrorist handler boots on the ground).

link   
Great news!We shouldn't even be involved in the M.E.Let them solve their own problems.

link   

We shouldn't be in Syria at all, there is no practicable way to tell who the 'good guys' are. Assad is a piece of crap and the rebels, in many cases, are just as bad.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Arms are pouring into Syria every day. Look at these SAA dudes with those big guns. These are Iran supplied. Iran supplies arms every day to back SAA.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Yeah, we should end that deal too and stop buying the Iranian arms.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
the title of your propaganda piece should read...

"Trump stops selling weapons to ISIS"

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

You mean, we're not arming ISIS any longer.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Obama used CIA to supply thousands of TOW anti tank guided missiles to rebels and blew up thousands of SAA tanks. This is the reason Russia's puppet Assad has not been able to put down the uprising. The orange one reversed Obama's policy and stopped TOW missiles to rebels. This means Putin's puppet Assad will eventually crush rebels, much to Putin's delight.

www.almasdarnews.com...

I'm no fan of Assad, but first of all many of your "rebels" aren't syrian, but CIA funded foreign militants. Something CNN didn't tell you is that the opposition is responsible for an reasonably equal amount of civilian deaths...

Secondly, the motives for us supporting the opposition have nothing to do with human rights or democracy but everything to do with US/Western empire.

Furthermore, Assad is the only legal governmental entity there, and Russia is there by legal invite of the government, like it or not.

The west and local allies are there illegally.
edit on 19-7-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
You mean he finally stopped arming ISIS. Pull your head out of the sand.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Arms are pouring into Syria every day. Look at these SAA dudes with those big guns. These are Iran supplied. Iran supplies arms every day to back SAA.

twitter.com...

You apparently didn't get the memo:

1) Assad's gov is the internationally recognized government of Syria
2) Russia and Iran are allies and have treaties with Assad
3) Russia and Iran are LEGALLY providing support to him
4) The West and allies are in contravention of international law by arming, funding, and training militants, many of whom aren't even Syrian
5) I hate to break it to you but there is a difference between a sovereign government working with allies to fight a war, and external entities trying to overthrow that government..

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

We shouldn't be in Syria at all, there is no practicable way to tell who the 'good guys' are. Assad is a piece of crap and the rebels, in many cases, are just as bad.

Right, and just because he isn't a saint doesn't mean it is either ethical or advisable to fund a proxy war to overthrow him. It's also illegal under treaties and international law that we are signatories to.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I guess you could say that the US (Obama) was colluding with outside forces to influence the outcome of a civil war.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I guess you could say that the US (Obama) was colluding with outside forces to influence the outcome of a civil war.

Here's the thing though, since probably 2013 it hasn't really been a real civil war. It became a proxy war between the west, using militants from all over the ME, and Assad/Russia/Iran.

And colluding is a soft word. We and our friends armed, funded, and trained them.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

If i called obama a brown man what would people say?
You lessen ats
edit on 19-7-2017 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

It's been explained to me that;

1. He deserves it because he's stupid.
2. Orange isn't a natural color.

So it' not 'really" racist. but it is, in a good way.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Good, we shouldn't be arming rebels or terrorists.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join