It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump should simply break diplomatic ties with Russia and blame Democrats on it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Democrats hate Russia, right? So if I were Trump I'd close the American embassy in Moscow and close the Russian embassy in DC. No more ties with Russia. No more communication with Russia. Let's see what the Democrats will say about that. I bet Democrats will be screaming Trump is evil, racist against Russians, blah blah blah. Sorry, you can't have both ways. Either you love Russians and keep the diplomatic ties, or you hate Russians and break diplomatic ties, you can't have both.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Lol...

I mean LMAO!!!

The GOP owns all three branches.. if you think people are stupid enough to fall for that when the GOP has all the power.. good luck!

The conspiracy crowd always turns on the party in power.. if your not fixing it, you must be in on it.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Democrats hate Russia, right? So if I were Trump I'd close the American embassy in Moscow and close the Russian embassy in DC. No more ties with Russia. No more communication with Russia. Let's see what the Democrats will say about that. I bet Democrats will be screaming Trump is evil, racist against Russians, blah blah blah. Sorry, you can't have both ways. Either you love Russians and keep the diplomatic ties, or you hate Russians and break diplomatic ties, you can't have both.

Maybe the US should attack Russia dressed like ISIL, riding big, red tricycles with red clown noses on and high school prom queen tiarias?

And then it would be cool if we went to Moscow (which is in the barn, next to pa's cow) and blew off a whole brick of black cat fire crackers on Putins front yard, and tee-peed his trees, and then...
edit on 19-7-2017 by TacSite18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
so, it's not possible to love the Russian people, but hate the Russian government? lol

hell, they're the epitome of sheep, imo.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
nah screw that. trump is winning. Russia is not our enemy. They helped us get trump in office. Russia is the best friend america has right now.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Putin has more than 80% favorability. That means he's winning re election in 2018. The Russian people are responsible for their own government. THEY are the enablers.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
No , no he shouldnt. Eff the Dems , we need allies in the world . They still tryin to blame their god-figure's failure on anything. They dont care if they start WW3 as long as they are deep fried knowing they had an excuse.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Really??? So it's either Love or Hate and that's it. No sort of middle ground at all to work with??? Plus with the inclusion of shifting blame to others as if they were the ones responsible???

I'm pretty sure that is the worst kind of Diplomacy imaginable and an absolute failure when it comes to Foreign Relations.

If that's what you think is a great idea you should probably never be put in charge of anything. Certainly nothing involving any sort of interaction with other people.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

a reply to: knoxie

Putin has more than 80% favorability. That means he's winning re election in 2018. The Russian people are responsible for their own government. THEY are the enablers.

no way in hell i'd switch place with the Russians. we've got it freaken awesome here comparatively, imo.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

there's not one person who wants war with Russia.

that rhetoric here on ats is so lame... ugh.

edit on 19-7-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

So many geniuses here on ats...you should run for office,

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: Gothmog

there's not one person who wants war with Russia.

that rhetoric here on ats is so lame... ugh.

Yeah it is ^^^^^^^^
Usually when I post something here , I have backup . I just wait for ignorance to rear its ugly head. Kinda like a chess match to me.
During the Comey and Flynn hearing one Senator (actually more) asked Comey if he thought the (alledged , *****forgot to preface with that) Russian intervention was an act of war ? (first , being a US Senator , ***** should have known Comey doesnt make that call) . Comey was very puzzled and didnt know how to take it. ****** then asked General Flynn thought an intervention was an act of war. (you could tell she was trying to impress them with her massive ignorance) Flynn basically stated No. When he did , ****** then stated live on TV , Well I think so . Then stated yes it is..proved to me and most of the country , first ***** doesnt think . second ******* doesnt think..

Substitute ******* for any word you would like that means complete lack of intelligence

Now ,
Careful , your ignorance is showing
Please cover it and keep it covered
No one want to see that sh**

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

How about neither? No love AND no hate?

Russia merits neither, from what I can see.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

It's your story dude. You postulate a theory and then you argue with yourself about having it both ways.
This is funny. You made up an issue that won't ever exist and then say democrats would be against it. And get all righteous about it and say we can't have it both ways.
It's no way .
Make up an issue then make up the democrats response about it then say the response you made up is unreasonable.

Now I've seen it all.

No don't bother responding. I won't see it. I'm leaving this thread and won't be back.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Democrats would scream that it is an idiotic idea. Yeah, we all get it, Trump is the Fool.

Nope, not a fool. Just Idiotic.

2 Cents out

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
You can't just break ties with Russia.

They're a global power. The fallout from such an action would probably irreparably damage relations. Which his a bad thing.

In fact, you generally don't do this unless you're going to war. So if that's the message you want to send to the country with the world's largest nuclear arsenal....

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

The snowflake Democrats are just piss mad that Putin defeated their CIA funded ISIS army in Syria and prevented them from overthrowing Assad. The Democrats are the real terrorists and warmongering party. You can throw McCain and Graham in there with the libtards.
edit on 20-7-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

(post by BretePete removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

join