It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator McCain diagnosed with brain cancer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Republican Senator John McCain of Arizona has been diagnosed with brain cancer after checking into a hospital for a blood clot near his left eye. Doctors discovered a glioblastoma, a malignant brain tumor.

Source

I've seen quite a few times where people have questioned his sanity due to various comments he's made. I wonder if this brain tumor may have been effecting his abilities in any way?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Sad to see a fellow Vet in illness. Hoping for a recovery John.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Like who didn't see that coming.

Terrible way to go...

I wish I could feel sympathy for the psycho, but after someone is directly involved with the blood of 100,000 people, nope. He has closer to a million.

He'll finally be prevented from hurting more people.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Agreed!

As I said in the other thread, Natures Term limits, finally.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

Republican Senator John McCain of Arizona has been diagnosed with brain cancer after checking into a hospital for a blood clot near his left eye. Doctors discovered a glioblastoma, a malignant brain tumor.

Source

I've seen quite a few times where people have questioned his sanity due to various comments he's made. I wonder if this brain tumor may have been effecting his abilities in any way?

McCain suffers from as specific melanoma . It is probably both invasive and aggressive.This type of cancer starts in the skin , etc. and has a tendency to move quickly to the brain. If I understood another article correctly I read some time ago. An ongoing condition that is very difficult to eliminate.
Before anything is said , I will say something very , very similar to what I have been battling for some time now. Evidently so has McCain
I may not agree with your politics , but FIGHT ON JOHN

no devil is me this time

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

Source

It would certainly explain a lot. While not a fan of his conduct since his Presidential bid, I will always give him props for what he went through as a POW, the fact he was never broken by the enemy, and the fact he made something significant of his life after. Here’s to a speedy recovery (after you resign your Senate post).

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

McCain suffers from as specific melanoma . It is probably both invasive and aggressive.This type of cancer starts in the skin , etc. and has a tendency to move quickly to the brain. If I understood another article correctly I read some time ago. An ongoing condition that is very difficult to eliminate.

I wonder if that's the same kind of cancer that Jimmy Carter had/has. www.usatoday.com...

"They" did miraculous work on President Carter! www.pbs.org...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I wonder if this brain cancer is responsible for some of his erratic behavior and mixups. Would definitely explain a lot of recent behavior.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I wonder if that's the same kind of cancer that Jimmy Carter had/has. www.usatoday.com...

"They" did miraculous work on President Carter! www.pbs.org...

treatment for melanoma tumors.

There you go. From your linked article.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
I wonder if this brain cancer is responsible for some of his erratic behavior and mixups. Would definitely explain a lot of recent behavior.

Any change to the brain can cause erratic behavior. Think Pelosi's recent issues while speaking.
Nancy , I cant stand you . But I do implore you to get to a doc. You are in that "danger" age along with Carter and McCain..

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

It does appear to be the same cancer, glioblastoma. Jimmy Carter is alive and kicking at 93!

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

It does appear to be the same cancer, glioblastoma. Jimmy Carter is alive and kicking at 93!

And I am still posting my usual crap on ATS at , well , over 40 .

Lets hope the same for McCain

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

join