It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Postal Service broke law in pushing time off for workers to campaign for Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Perhaps the next investigation should be if the DNC and Hillary campaign actually paid the PO for those gazillion mailers that got sent out on her behalf. Or did they just carry on with her franking privileges?

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
Perhaps the next investigation should be if the DNC and Hillary campaign actually paid the PO for those gazillion mailers that got sent out on her behalf. Or did they just carry on with her franking privileges?

All political mail is dirt cheap to send off. It's standard class but treated like first class. During the campaigns, the Dems were sending off 5 to 6 different ads daily. The repubs sent far fewer ads, maybe 2 to 3 per week, with Trump not sending any mailers. Those times sucked to deliver mail.
On top of that, we were told by management, employees were only allowed 1 political sticker per vehicle.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone
I feel for all carriers at election time and Christmas. I was chatting with my carrier about it during the election frenzy. Our house is at the end of the road and has a nice shady spot where she can sit for a moment and have a cool drink or shift some packages if she needs to so we often chat. She says it is far worse than Christmas. Even during the Christmas season everyone doesn't get 3 or 4 Christmas cards a day...

I'm told that postal carriers can't be tipped in money but there is no prohibition on accepting fresh produce from patrons so I often share with our mail carrier. A good mail carrier is a wonderful thing!

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join