It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain Diagnosed with Brain Cancer

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Blaine91555
It's sad when political differences breed such hate that it overrides peoples humanity.

His health is not a political issue and to not have compassion for anyone in this situation is so wrong.

So i should have compassion for Al-Bagdqda? Or any of the myriads of other evil people that have died?

Its not politics that people hate him for, ITS BECAUSE HE IS A DAMED WARMONGER AND TERRORIST SUPPORTER.

You never did explain how John McCain in a "Terrorist Supporter". Does he prop-up CNN somehow?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Folks on here saying that those that are making snide remarks about John McCain are wrong in doing so ? Why are we wrong? Cause he has cancer are cause he's an old man? McCain is a war monger, one in the purest form. He has sucked the teat of the American taxpayer for longer than most of us have been alive. Yea, he's got cancer, a hell of a lot of others do too.Yea, he was a POW and trust he and his minions will never let any one forget it. Guy that lives across from me was a POW, he never told me or anyone else. McCain on the other hand been shouting from the rooftops since he got back from being captive. I loathe the man and no tears will be shed from me.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
..never one to wish bad on good people and I won't now........to this tumor..I say.....finally..yay....what a self involved opportunist if I ever saw one....his interest was only his own and not the country he sucked off of.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: IAMTAT

I am no fan of McCain.

However, glioblastoma is a horrid diagnosis and will, no doubt, be terrifying for him, his family and his friends. No one deserves that.

Yeah....some people do.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Going to cost a bit on medical bills, wonder if the saudi's he is friends with will help him out.
Cancer don't care who you are rich,poor,good or evil it is a terrible way to go.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fisherr
Going to cost a bit on medical bills, wonder if the saudi's he is friends with will help him out.
Cancer don't care who you are rich,poor,good or evil it is a terrible way to go.

He'll get cutting-edge treatment. ObamaCare lives!

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
John could have been a good man at one time but he chose another path. No sympathy from me. I am a very forgiving person but when people spend their entire adult lives destroying good people they cross the line.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Let's see if he has his treatments at a VA hospital in Arizona, the same place other vets have to go.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
OMG..that's where 200 died, waiting for life-saving treatment isn't it?

originally posted by: Konduit

Let's see if he has his treatments at a VA hospital in Arizona, the same place other vets have to go.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Gooos he has has a alow undignified death in fro t of him.....not becauss his politics or even because he wanted to bomb everything that moced.

Did you just develop a glioblastoma in your brain? Half of that sentence isn't even comprised of words.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Gooos he has has a alow undignified death in fro t of him.....not becauss his politics or even because he wanted to bomb everything that moced.

Did you just develop a glioblastoma in your brain? Half of that sentence isn't even comprised of words.

Hahahahaha

No i was drunk, really really drunk as celebrating a buisness deal.

(post by BretePete removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's sad when political differences breed such hate that it overrides peoples humanity.

His health is not a political issue and to not have compassion for anyone in this situation is so wrong.

So i should have compassion for Al-Bagdqda? Or any of the myriads of other evil people that have died?

Its not politics that people hate him for, ITS BECAUSE HE IS A DAMED WARMONGER AND TERRORIST SUPPORTER.

You never did explain how John McCain in a "Terrorist Supporter". Does he prop-up CNN somehow?

Just use Google

You will see him cuddling up with the worlds worse terrorists.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Its not politics that people hate him for ITS BECAUSE HE IS A DAMED WARMONGER AND TERRORIST SUPPORTER.

You know, I don't care for him either. But to hate to the point people will make things up or believe falsehoods by others? Not my thing and I'll leave that to people so angry it clouds their judgement and rules their lives.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Just use Google

The people of Arizona keep electing him. Perhaps they don't do research like you do.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Not to answer for someone else--OK, so I am, but they can answer, too.

Would I feel the same way about her? Yes. ...and I've made no secret of my utter disdain for the woman.

No one deserves to die in this manner. No one.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Perhaps if a few more people were capable of shedding tears, or feeling another's pain, the world might be a better place.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I think issues like this really say a lot about the posters.

It takes a certain level of maturity and emotional intelligence I think to separate a persons politics from the person themselves.

I might disagree with his politics, I could flame him all day for his politics.

But and the end of the day he is a human being suffering form a horrible illness, and he deserves the same levels of sympathy as anyone else

I said I before on this thread but I think part of the problem is the detachment people have between politicians and real life, they look at politicians as if they are just some character in a movie or Tv Show.

All I know for sure is that there are some really sick and messed up folks on this site who are celebrating a old man getting brain cancer.

Makes me sick.

Its like a lot of stuff on ATS and the internet in general, I think there are a lot of cowards who hide behind their screens to spout of this kind of hate. Walk into a bar and start celebrating a man getting brain cancer and you would probably find yourself on your back.

edit on 20-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
In case anyone missed it........

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
And STAY ON TOPIC.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Just use Google

The people of Arizona keep electing him. Perhaps they don't do research like you do.

Maybe the people Arizona support terrorists?

Or more likely they are just clueless idiots with less brains than the surrounding rocks.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join