It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain Diagnosed with Brain Cancer

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: crazyewok
By the way good. Gooos he has has a alow undignified death in fro t of him.....not becauss his politics or even because he wanted to bomb everything that moced.

No i wish him a slow death painfull death because of the monster of ISIS he helped create.

McCain is a terrorist supporter and a traitor to the USA and west.

Please don't post pictures that are demonstrably false.

What is false about it? Not saying it isn't, but can you elaborate?

He didn't meet Al-Baghdadi. The picture is falsely labelled. He met a group of anti-Assad leaders, not the future leaders of ISIS, the two factions are not the same. The Syrian opposition is fantastically complicated, you'd need the Venn diagram from hell to explain it.

Are you sure?
Here is a picture of Al Baghdadi before his full beard...(from the BBC)

Here is a close up of the picture posted earlier...

This looks like the same man.
You did say the picture was "demonstrably" false. Can you provide anything to back that up ... like the name of the man in question if it is not Al Baghdadi...

Did you even read the article that I linked to? Because it addresses exactly that fact. So please read it.

I did indeed read the article and it provides no demonstrable proof that it is not Baghdadi.

However, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was extremely unlikely to have been hanging around an FSA stronghold posing for photographs with an American politician in May 2013, and the person seen in the background of the above-displayed photograph (identified with a red circle) bears only a passing resemblance to al-Baghdadi, who in recent years has been sporting a full beard:

That's an opinion - it's clear that the resemblence is more than 'passing'. In fact it is almost certainly the same man that the BBC showed a picture of as being Baghdadi prior to the beard growth. (The BBC got this image from the official US Govt release).

The NYT say it was a different man - not a convincing argument - especially as they got that from McCains communications director!

Is your demostration of falsehood really a snopes article and McCains denial?
Given your post I was hoping you could actually demonstrate it wasn't him as you claimed your could.
edit on 20/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
when he dies hopefully fox calls him a fake war hero, after all trump did.

doubt he reads this site but all the best to the fella, the good guys always seem to go first yet the likes of romney and jon bon jovi live forever.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Damn, cancer will eat anything!!

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I am no fan of McCain.

However, glioblastoma is a horrid diagnosis and will, no doubt, be terrifying for him, his family and his friends. No one deserves that.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Have known a couple of folks with brain cancer. One turned off and vegged while another started losing a bit of themselves day by day.

Can't say I feel sorry for him.

Karma finally caught up with him.

Now if it is was just communicable and has spread to the other RINOs. Fantasize it spreading to the establishment elite.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
How conflicting.

There is no doubt that John McCain is an evil man, but this condition is so bad I wouldn't wish it upon anyone.

At his age it's unlikely treatment will be overly effective, and cancer treatments are often a shot in the dark to begin with.

I can only hope he does not suffer long.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I would like to point out that the level of vitriol on this thread for a man who has a highly aggressive form of brain cancer is despicable. I don't give a damn what kind of person McCain is, no-one deserves to have what he has been diagnosed with. No-one.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I hope the SOB goes slow and painful.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I would like to point out that the level of vitriol on this thread for a man who has a highly aggressive form of brain cancer is despicable. I don't give a damn what kind of person McCain is, no-one deserves to have what he has been diagnosed with. No-one.

I am 100% in agreement. The nature of the comments do rather end up revealing the character of their authors, though.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Agressive brain cancer is pretty much a death sentance from what I've seen with 3 people I've known who have had it. It would definitely explain his behavior.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I am guessing the Gov of Arizona will appoint a replacement, least he is a Republican.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I don't like McCain as a politician, but I would never wish ill on my fellow human beings. My thoughts are with him and his family.

So you would say the same thing about Hillary as well? It is called Karma!

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I am by no means a fan of McCain, but I feel like I'm walking into the midst of a WBC rally when reading through this thread.

Jesus, people.

Is this what ATS has become?
edit on 20-7-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I've been avoiding the McCain threads, specifically because I don't like him, and don't want to make snide remarks about a guy who's dying.

Altho, now I'm wondering if this might be the reason for the dementia-like behavior we've been seeing recently.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
And STAY ON TOPIC.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: Liquesence

Altho, now I'm wondering if this might be the reason for the dementia-like behavior we've been seeing recently.

Yes, a few of us have mentioned that already.

I would bet on it.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
"Better than no breath at all"; Sad to hear one of our "good guys" battling this so late in life. I hope his final days are full of family, friends and laughter.

(post by flyingdutchman2112 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

Wow.

One lined post, bashing a seriously ill and extremely elderly man? I have no love for McCain, but what you posted above is savage and uncalled for, if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

edit on 20-7-2017 by intrptr because: Redacted, never mind

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join