It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Wishes That He Had NOT Appointed Jeff Sessions as Attorney General.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Got it all figured out do you?
It's all a big game .
I guess you think everyone in Washington is the child that trump is and they all play his conspiracy theory games huh?

Sessions has not been investigating Clinton at all because she's been cleared by the top police in the country since before Sessions was even being considered for AG.

Childish dreams and wishes is all you have.
Sorry.
No one is investigating Clinton.
Not even Trey Gowdy anymore LOL.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Got it all figured out do you?
It's all a big game .
I guess you think everyone in Washington is the child that trump is and they all play his conspiracy theory games huh?

Sessions has not been investigating Clinton at all because she's been cleared by the top police in the country since before Sessions was even being considered for AG.

Childish dreams and wishes is all you have.
Sorry.
No one is investigating Clinton.
Not even Trey Gowdy anymore LOL.

Hmmm...cleared huh?

Funny that the FBI is still turning over more new emails to the State Department even as we type here today. But yeah....I'm sure the case is still closed and Trump just referencing the emails today was pure coincidence right?

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Bull #
Turning over New e mails. Lol
You believe everything you read ?
Just where are these emails supposed to be coming from?
edit on 7252017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Fox news.

They do what they can to distract from the Russia investigation God bless them.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Bull #
Turning over New e mails. Lol
You believe everything you read ?
Just where are these emails supposed to be coming from?

LOL....wait....you are saying that 7000 new emails weren't just turned over? So now, not only are you just plain ridiculous with the driveby posts, you are also denying actual true facts? I guess you are also going to say that Judicial Watch isn't going to court Thursday about these emails? Or that the State Department isn't currently handing them 500 new emails a month from Clinton's server? Or that the FBI is not in possession of the 33K emails that were deleted and the server itself or the other 100K emails that were determined to have been on there that were never disclosed?

Hell....just do a search....Fox isn't the only place reporting on it.

The Russia narrative is about to be extinguished so hopefully you can figure out some other cause to get behind.

I mean I can understand someone getting behind a person and sticking to it, but just outright lying and denying, well that is pathological liar type of behavior....

Enjoy the upcoming weeks!

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Fox news.

They do what they can to distract from the Russia investigation God bless them.

There is no more Russia Investigation. They're branching into areas of Trump's life that have nothing to do with Russia. Time to FIRE Mueller. The Americans that matter, will understand.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

FYI - Trump's Jeff Sessions-related Tweets today:

1.) "Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump campaign - "quietly working to boost Clinton." So where is the investigation A.G.."

2.) "Attorney General Jeff Sessions has taken a VERY weak position on Hillary Clinton crimes (where are E-mails & DNC server) & Intel leakers!"

Source, with additional info: whatthe.../

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

LOL....wait....you are saying that 7000 new emails weren't just turned over?

I thought the emails were turned over to Judicial Watch under the Freedom of Information Act.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

LOL....wait....you are saying that 7000 new emails weren't just turned over?

I thought the emails were turned over to Judicial Watch under the Freedom of Information Act.

The 7,000 Clinton-related e-mails from Weiner's laptop were turned over to the STATE DEPARTMENT, by the FBI. Judicial Watch is supposed to come into possession of them, a few at a time, as they are sterilized by the State Department's crack scrubbing team.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's what I said. These emails aren't "new". They're being "newly released" to Judicial Watch via the Freedom of Information Act. The FBI and the State Department already know all about them. There is nothing new to be discovered, except by curious armchair sleuths.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Sure it does. It has to do with money changing hands and Russian favors and Compromat. It's not out of the original scope. It's been about the money all along.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

That's what I said. These emails aren't "new". They're being "newly released" to Judicial Watch via the Freedom of Information Act. The FBI and the State Department already know all about them. There is nothing new to be discovered, except by curious armchair sleuths.

Yes, they are new, as were 100K emails that Clinton did not disclose. That is why they were turned over to the State Department to check them before adding the new 7000 to the already 100K ordered to be released to Judicial Watch.

These 7000 new ones were just heard about at the latest JW hearing....all new.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

The sheer number of e-mails around Hilary is staggering to me. How did Secretary of State Clinton get any work done?!

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
JEFF SESSIONS SEEMS TO HAVE GOTTEN THE MESSAGE...

""Attorney General Jeff Sessions will reportedly make an announcement about several criminal leak investigations within days.

Officials told The Washington Post about the forthcoming news from the Justice Department. The investigations will be centered around news reports containing sensitive material about intelligence, the report said.

The news comes as newly-appointed White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci publicly decried leaks coming from within the West Wing in his first week on the job and vowed to fire staffers who continue talking to reporters.

The impending announcement also comes as Trump grows publicly unhappy with Sessions, last week criticized the attorney general for recusing himself from the Russia investigation. 

Trump has repeatedly slammed leaks and has called for a crackdown on information flowing to reporters.""

thehill.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Wednesday 7.26.2017

I think what we're witnessing this week, is how President Trump prepares the public for what's coming. "Disclosure", as E.T. buffs would say. The MSM/Congress melted down when Trump fired Comey, out of the blue.

""Trump's criticisms of Sessions resumed with a Wednesday morning tweet wondering why Sessions didn't "replace Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe," whom the president characterized as a friend of fired former FBI director James Comey and an ally of Hillary Clinton.""

www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Conservative lawmakers, led by Lindsay Graham, is saying "There Will Be Hell To Pay!", if President Trump fires AG Jeff Sessions.

www.11alive.com...

HELL TO PAY? Republicans can't even push a 7 year ObamaCare promise over the finish line, but they rally together, get all emotional, and prepare to take swift action if the boss fires one of the people he hired?

GIVE ME A BREAK REPUBLICANS. JUST DO WHAT YOU WERE ELECTED TO DO, DAMMIT!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I love how Jeff Sessions responds to President Trump's public criticism of him.

"The President has a strong personality, and a job to do. I'll serve as best I can, as long as he will have me."

In other words, Sessions wasn't born yesterday, and does not need to visit Dr. Phil for counseling due to hurt feelings.

That's good news, because I was beginning to wonder if Sessions had forgotten some of the promises he and Trump made on the campaign trail last year.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Because nice guys want to steal peoples property and lock them up for having smoke.

And neither of those reasons are why Trump regrets having nominated him.

Not the reasons that were stated would be more accurate. Trump has political allies that are very much for legalization of medical and recreational cannabis. Like Roger Stone for example. So Trump is aware.

And good luck for anyone trying to get re-elected who's against legalization. Good luck for Trump or anyone else in 2020 if their against legalization. Everyone in the know is aware that Cannabis is a cure all that big business is against as they can't control it.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Trump and Sessions should be forced to smoke at least a gram per month of my stash. Then they will see the light.

edit on 30-7-2017 by Doctor Smith because: added word

posted on Nov, 3 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Trump and Sessions should be forced to smoke at least a gram per month of my stash. Then they will see the light.

Trump probably inhales it using a special mask. Not many 70 year olds can do what he does for 19 hours a day without a little "help". Probably not many 40 year-old's either, LOL.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join