It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My gods, has it really been this long?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Springer ! SkepticOverlord ! SimonGray !

has it truly been this long since I've been here? My gods, It feels like it's been even longer. To see this place as it is absolutely shocks me, yet leaves me in awe! I am so proud of you all! I'ts so good to be back, I just wish it were under different circumstances.

I shall work on a post in the appropriate forums, but know that it finally happened. In my life, to my view, in my outlook...my skepticism is gone.

Hope to share soon, and I've missed you all!

J.L.

PS: I still miss WOS. I think about him a lot, truth be told. He was an amazing guy.
edit on 19-7-2017 by JamesLimelight because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2017 by JamesLimelight because: sp

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've been a member even longer than I have....so I guess
Hello!!!!
And
Welcome Back are in order!

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I've been a member a lot longer than most, my friend. I remember when DJ (Djarums), Mark (Springer), and Bill (SkepticOverlord) were normal members just like me, hoping for a moment of Simon's time. And I remember my good friend William One Sac. When he passed...I sort of just let go and lurked for a long, long, long time.

I was always a lurker who posted then and now I preferred to read. That was my schtick. still is.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: JamesLimelight
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I've been a member a lot longer than most, my friend. I remember when DJ (Djarums), Mark (Springer), and Bill (SkepticOverlord) were normal members just like me, hoping for a moment of Simon's time. And I remember my good friend William One Sac. When he passed...I sort of just let go and lurked for a long, long, long time.

I was always a lurker who posted then and now I preferred to read. That was my schtick. still is.

Well,
Truly welcome, and indeed I wish you would give us the benefit of your observational wisdom now, and all things ATS from the past. Things can get subsumed and distracted away from so quickly these days.

edit on 19-7-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I shall work on a post in the appropriate forums, but know that it finally happened. In my life, to my view, in my outlook...my skepticism is gone.

Interesting, sounds profound. Hope to read more on that if it isn't just confined to you personally, but the community as a whole.

At least that's how it read to me.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JamesLimelight

Welcome back and hoping you will help bring some of the old ATS back. Lord knows I and others have gotten caught up in the political and could use some of the original intent of ATS

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

A lot of things has changed dude. In fact, ATS now is not the same as ATS 2009 and before.

edit on 7/19/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
D'ems a pile of years pardner. And you remembered your password.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

It's been a very long time! : ) WB!

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

**WELCOME BACK**

And your still just only 34 years old? still a baby ....

I have grandchildren nearly as old as you!!!

Can't wait to hear what you have been doing since you last graced these boards

Regards your Gran. xx

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Sounds like you have some real gems and pearls of wisdom to share with us (no pressure, j/k.) Sincerely, I would love to hear some WOS stories...He appears to have been an incredible individual. It will be interesting to learn about your personal transformation too. Bring it!

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Missmissie173

Sounds like you have some real gems and pearls of wisdom to share with us (no pressure, j/k.) Sincerely, I would love to hear some WOS stories...He appears to have been an incredible individual. It will be interesting to learn about your personal transformation too. Bring it!

He was an amazing guy. Loved by all:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

WOW!!!!!
That is a long time.
I remember when Djarums was a member....but not Springer or SO.
When I was new.....I was also pretty new to CT....really read a lot about the JFK murder...in fact that is wheat brought me here.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

PS: I still miss WOS. I think about him a lot, truth be told. He was an amazing guy.

Many of us do. Yes, he was.

Anyway, welcome back. It's not often I run into someone who has been here longer than me, anymore. So many have drifted off for one reason or another...

I find myself amazed sometimes that I'm still here after almost 12 years...given my attention span on most things.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

My lord, Sapphire! It has been FAR too long since I've seen you! It does me good to know some of the old guard are still here!

To the rest of you, thank you kindly for your welcome backs and support. I've missed this place. It's hard to explain just why I kept my distance, but as I said, I'm writing out a sort of primer for why I've stayed away and merely lurked, and why I've come back. It's not exactly some sort of bombshell, It's not some great and amazing revelation. But after what I've experienced, I'm entirely too sure that even the most mundane life is not below their radar nor attention. I will say this, however. If the past month is any indication, I shall have some sort of "proof" soon enough as I don't think this is the last of it.

I am fine, by the way, and I don't feel I'm in any sort of life-threatening danger. More to come soon. Once I get this all written down and proofread it, I'll know where to post it here.

Man, ATS has changed, but you know what? Home is home no matter how long you've been gone.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
"In my life, to my view, in my outlook...my skepticism is gone."

Welcome back to the fold JamesLimelight... can't wait to hear what you've been up to and why your skepticism is gone?

Johnny

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

.... but you know what? Home is home no matter how long you've been gone.

Ain't that the truth!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

JOHNNY! You're still here?! That's awesome! I've missed you, man!

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Hi James, yes a lifetime! It's so good to see you back amongst the guard! : )

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

JOHNNY! You're still here?! That's awesome! I've missed you, man!

Yep.. a bit more gray around the blonde edges, but still alive but my kickin' days have slowed down... that's just waaaaaay to much energy (LOL). So I'm living vicariously through the ATS members.

Hey you've really got me curious about this statement Dude..

" I'm writing out a sort of primer for why I've stayed away and merely lurked, and why I've come back. It's not exactly some sort of bombshell, It's not some great and amazing revelation. But after what I've experienced, I'm entirely too sure that even the most mundane life is not below their radar nor attention. I will say this, however. If the past month is any indication, I shall have some sort of "proof" soon enough as I don't think this is the last of it. "

If that ain't a teaser... then I don't know what is... give it up... I gots to know!

ETA (edit to Add)

When you do post up a new thread... please remember to link it back here so I (err.. we) can find it

edit on 7/24/2017 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join