It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Jr.- Paul Manafort -Jared Kushner Testifying Next Week before the U.S. Senate.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
As part of the RUSSIAN HACKING and COLLUSION investigation, Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort, and Jared Kushner, will be testifying next week before Senate Investigative Committees.

""Donald Trump Jr., former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort, and the president's son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner are all scheduled to appear before Senate committees next week. 

Trump Jr. and Manafort are scheduled to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee Wednesday, in OPEN SESSION, and Kushner will be interviewed by the Senate Intelligence Committee Monday, in CLOSED SESSION, CBS News has confirmed. Their appearances come as questions continue to mount about their June 2016 meeting with Russians in Trump Tower.""

Full Story - www.cbsnews.com...

It's interesting that Trump Administration and Campaign officials are willingly compliant with Investigative Committee and FBI requests, but everyone associated with the Obama Administration seems to be stone-walling and dragging their feet. (i.e. Susan Rice's sudden backing out this week.)

Things that make you go "hmmm.."

-CareWeMust
edit on 7/19/2017 by carewemust because: Added "Open Session" and "Closed Session" for clarity.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh great, another chance to hear the same questions repeated and answered 50 times.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

edit on 19-7-2017 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
and yet Debbie Wasserman Sultz weasels her way out of her testimony ---- typical Liberal playbook play.

Sorry - meant to say Susan Rice.

edit on 19-7-2017 by wilhelmina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

Oh great, another chance to hear the same questions repeated and answered 50 times.

I get a kick out of the Liberal Senator's questions. They try trickery that even a 7 year old can recognize and evade.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This is like the HOH competition from Big Brother, everyone's eyes will be glued to them and the tension high. Don't look behind you though! Nothing going on back there anyways, better to eat the bread and watch the circus.

I can't wait! I wonder what new controversy this will lead to on the neverending train of them? Tune in next week!

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Ha Ha..that's a funny cartoon! (Or is it a meme? I don't know the difference.) How many people would be on that sinking boat if all of Hillary and Bill's former (may they R.I.P.) associates were depicted?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This is like the HOH competition from Big Brother, everyone's eyes will be glued to them and the tension high. Don't look behind you though! Nothing going on back there anyways, better to eat the bread and watch the circus.

I can't wait! I wonder what new controversy this will lead to on the neverending train of them? Tune in next week!

If Mitch McConnell is a shrewd as I HOPE he is, the Senate will vote to get rid of god-awful ObamaCare while every Democrat and Media Outlet is glued to the HUGE TREMENDOUS BREAKING NEWS coming out of these "nothing burger" testimonies.

top topics

join