It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Join Prayer-Meditation chain to prevent in Anger Palestinian Friday a Major War begins.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: The angel of light

Thinking that prayer can change things is
exactly why so much evil goes unchallenged
in this world.

If you don't get off your knees and physically
do something , nothing will ever get done.

Oh come on man...you are being a real party pooper here.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I'll pray for Jerusalem.
I'll also pray for the punks leaving overly rude comments on this thread.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

Hi I appreciate your intentions, I have opted for do not respond those kind of comments that try to irritate, mess the discussion or distort the original idea of the thread.

I only can feel compassion for who thinks there is no spirit or that our minds are unable to influence in a positive way future, through prayer or deep meditation.

People that enjoy and call for violence even verbally, not just physically, do not know what they are playing with, everybody in the long run receives precisely that what is in its dominant thoughts, it is a metaphysical law, it is call cause and effect.

That is the reason for which negative thoughts are extremely dangerous, must be removed from us before they attract their material counterparts. Any method that works for you, and I am talking in general, to remove those emotions and ideas from heart and mind is valid.

That is what I wanted to say, nothing else nothing more, I don't know if anybody else may understood other thing. To hold disharmonious beliefs for long time is really risky.

The thread was opened with a really ample criteria of spirituality, but even without sectarisms it was unfairly attacked, that has nothing to do with it, is simply a signal of the times we are living of division, Intolerance and conflict.

I forgive everybody, God knows my intention to open the thread is fundamentally good, even for who does not believe in power of prayer is an invitation to reflection about the horrors of war, to have more Syria's or Iraqs, Ukraine's, or Afghanistan's gradually will put all of us to live in the middle of tragedy.

If we reach that point trust me at that moment a lot of people will think: we must have stopped this when there was a call for peace.

The only war that payoff to be fought is inside human spirits , the one against negative feelings and destructive way of thinking and that will be won with love, faith and hope , not with violence.

My sympathies for either Palestinians and Hebrews that are tired of to live in tragedy have motivated me to talk in this way.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/20/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

youtu.be...

edit on 20-7-2017 by modified device because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2017 by modified device because: I got demons running all through me

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I respect what your trying to achieve here. Our combined efforts of positive energy directed at Jerusalem will hopefully have some effect, no matter how small.
a reply to: Gothmog
It will not be another species though. We just end up starting all over again. Humans always reign on Earth until we kill ourselves off. We just start all over again, but we are getting better at reaching the end faster, maybe that means something?

Anyways, its Friday and the violence has begun, but not too serious yet.
The Expand Three Palestinians reported killed in protests in Jerusalem, West Bank
Violence erupts outside Old City over Temple Mount restrictions
IDF reinforces troops in West Bank for Friday prayers

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Yes Dear worldstarcountry, I am under the impression that the prayer for peace was not only heard but responded from above.

There were three unfortunate deaths during the Friday, so sad anyway, but if you compare these casualties with the Friday of Anger in Egypt by 2013 when there were more than 50 you can feel the difference.

Pls check

www.aljazeera.com...

Thanks to all the good heart people of all creeds that joined this chain of prayer for the peace, this thread is entirely yours.

God bless all of you

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/22/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Thinking that prayer can change things is
exactly why so much evil goes unchallenged
in this world.

If you don't get off your knees and physically
do something , nothing will ever get done.

Nothing wrong with doing both.

And no, it's not prayer that has us in the mess we're in it's the taking prayer out of school, government, home, our cities and towns, etc.

The giving in to all that is evil, and not standing up for what's right.

Making all that is right wrong, and all that is wrong - right.

peace

edit on 5221Saturday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

I so wish society in general could be honest enough to understand that connection to the waging of war on prayer and good intentions has contributed to the general badness of the world. I always like to believe we are doing better overall, that the horrors of our human past are dwarfed by how we have evolved to counter cruelty and apathy in the modern era and how it peoples lives per capita are likely much better today as compared to even two hundred years ago.

Prayer should come back to school, for everything except Satanism. Satanism is an affront to righteous spirit and the spread of goodness. Many people ho practice such dark arts don't even do it correctly, they are just intrigued by the counter culture aspect of it.

Let the Abrahamic and Eastern ideologies express their prayer in schools would be a wonderful expression of unity. I don' really know much about the Satanism, but I assume its the worship of Satan, and I know he is bad news.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join