It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WINNER: Infowars $20k Best Meme Award CNN Fake News

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Too funny!!

Love the Matrix one.

The real funny part is that had CNN just let it be, and not threatened to dox the guy, nobody would have cared enough to create these.

It's poetic justice.
edit on 20-7-2017 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

My meme game is so 2012. Memes are going to be full length movies before long. Ha.

"Memes" are far more than mere 'a picture with bold funny words added to it'. They are more like modes of culture; behavior itself can be a meme. So thinking in those terms is entirely the wrong way to envision "memes:": "meme" just happens to be the word that stuck for 'a picture with bold funny words added to it'.

If only they had scored on edginess & originality then I'd get to get Sony Vegas + Pro Tools and keep making 'memes' (er rather the list of documentaries I have spooled up).

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
You guys do realize that president trump glorifies FOX news while condemning CNN news. They are BOTH "fake news". They are both dishonest and completely bias.

Can any trump-supporters explain this? Are you guys so desperate to get someone that resembles "anti-establishment" that you will support anything trump says or does?

Explain what? The fact that we're not attacking a "news" organization that hasn't slung daily fake news against Trump but are happily attacking the ones who are doing it? When FOX was pushing the birther thing against Obama, I didn't care. Why? Simple, I couldn't stand the bastard and was OK watching him and his supporters squirm over it. Same holds true here, I reckon. Humans are a composite of our biases, simple as that. We can disingenuously claim that's a bad thing or accept it, crack a bottle, and toast to our survival and tribalism as a species, both of which are thanks to our glorious biases.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
According to Paul Joseph Watson, this is the winner of the CNN FAKE NEWS MEME contest!!

Although I like MANY other MEME's submitted to the contest, such as the "Braveheart" meme,

I have to agree with Paul Watson that the Matrix MEME was the best!

Here is PJW annointing a winner in the CNN FAKE NEWS MEME War!

PJW Twitter

This is the WINNER of the 20k Infowars CNN meme war contest!

Traditional Media is DEAD! Dead Man walking! Ratings and advertising revenue is DEAD! Welcome to the real world Neo. People like Mark Dice and Stefan Molyneux are replacing the traditional fake news. They tried to derail YouTube star Pew Die Pie with fake racism and lost too. People are dropping cable in droves. Traditional Media is DEAD!!! Thank God!!

BTW God is coming to crush the demonic Media soon.!!!!
edit on 21-7-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

This should be head titled 'when old people who don't get pop culture attack.'

Those are not meme's and are cringworthy to boot. I don't care what broadcaster or what prez's face was superimposed, they hoovered big time.

edit on 21-7-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The official announcement from Alex.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I guess we're just doomed.

edit on 22-7-2017 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
O please, Fox News is full of lies and endless bias. It's just as bad as CNN, if not worse. You and others still are ignoring this whole charade of dividing duelality. But go ahead and play their games.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join