It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WINNER: Infowars $20k Best Meme Award CNN Fake News

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I think Alex Jones is a disinfo agent and given my mom died, in 2012, I don't live in her basement. Also, I am 46.

But I still think he is a total disinfo shiII!

Sorry to hear that. I lost my mom too in 2011.

About the disinfo agent stuff. I'm not sure why some, perhaps many, are susceptible to disinformation. It has always been easy for me to see through any deception. AJ usually just speaks about events that happen, and often gives his own perceptions of it, or opinions. Nothing I have ever heard him say ever proved itself to be a wilful deception on his part. He is usually pointing out deception that other people pass on to the public, like politicians. How can that make him a disinfo agent?

When he points out deceptions committed by people that a lot of people seem to adore like Obama, and the Hillary crowd is when I see people calling him a liar and a disinfo agent, but he isn't and hasn't been wrong except in the eyes of those who feel the corrupt targets of AJ's netcasts can do no wrong.

I suppose those who just adore our corrupt former administrations would see AJ's words as disinformation, but only because they are brainwashed into supporting the corrupt.

Alex Jone's prime mission is exposing corruption in government and elsewhere, and when he does that, he is called a liar and a disinfo agent. The true disnfo agents are those who rally behind the corrupt.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yeah, but Obama knew better than to step on the counter-culture. He more or less used it to become The Man himself, just like Trump did.

The press forgot there was a changing of the guard in that respect. At this point, they represent The Man now, so does Congress, all of it. Pretty much all the institutions are The Man at the moment. That's sort of what "Drain the Swamp" is about. Look at the numbers for the formerly trusted societal institutions and you'll see where they stand with society.

Not sure exactly how Trump relates to that, but he is a symptom of that public sentiment.
edit on 19-7-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: av8r007
"I don't like em putting chemicals in the water, they turn the frickin' frogs gay!" - Alex Jones

^^^ Sometimes the unexpected line will rip your stiches lol!!

That was my favorite part!
Bro, that had me in TEARS!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Loved it. The only thing that would have made it better was if instead of 3 CNN heads, the other two were Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Brilliant = when NeoTrump stops the Russia-Gate bullet

Until I see proof that Infowars actually paid out 20k I'm calling it Fake News; what with Jones financial troubles with a messy divorce. Braveheart was great as well

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
According to Paul Joseph Watson, this is the winner of the CNN FAKE NEWS MEME contest!!

Although I like MANY other MEME's submitted to the contest, such as the "Braveheart" meme,

I have to agree with Paul Watson that the Matrix MEME was the best!

Here is PJW annointing a winner in the CNN FAKE NEWS MEME War!

PJW Twitter

This is the WINNER of the 20k Infowars CNN meme war contest!

I think the Braveheart one wins. As a liberal, I can still chuckle at these.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

LOL...and yet had time to start so many thread the last few days....

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

No prize for crying - you too could have won that prize if you bothered to enter

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

They were almost certainly looking for something more creative than simply taking an existing meme and capitalizing 1/4 of the letters, underlining 1/4 of the words, and bolding another 1/4 of the words. It's nice to be a dreamer, though.
edit on 19-7-2017 by burdman30ott6 because: AUTOcorrect DAMMIT

edit on 19-7-2017 by burdman30ott6 because: AgAiN wItH the AC...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Eh, I just can't feel good about the fawning and buttlicking. CNN is an asshoIe, but I still can't get into this.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Why does ATS care that a fake conspiracy personality made a competition based off of idiocy?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Why does ATS care that a fake conspiracy personality made a competition based off of idiocy?

Why does anyone care about any news that doesn't relate directly to them?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I preferred the matrix one and think it was the right choice though I think it dragged on a little long.

this clip still makes me laugh.

edit on 19-7-2017 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I liked the Braveheart one better. Both were good though. I just liked the sword flexing back and forth at the end of the Braveheart video with..."CNN Sucks" on it.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It was not wasted. There were dozens of pretty good memes created and went viral. The DankHeart was my favorite. That one needs to get at least some money.
edit on 20-7-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: introvert
I guess that's one way to waste 20 grand.

It was fun, and someone hopefully in need got some spending cash.

A lot more money gets wasted on less worthwhile endeavors. Like failed elections.

It was priceless for my LuLz, the contest was great!

"Kung Fu Trump"

This Kung Fu meme was hilarious. Much better than the Matrix one.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
You guys do realize that president trump glorifies FOX news while condemning CNN news. They are BOTH "fake news". They are both dishonest and completely bias.

Can any trump-supporters explain this? Are you guys so desperate to get someone that resembles "anti-establishment" that you will support anything trump says or does?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
You guys do realize that president trump glorifies FOX news while condemning CNN news. They are BOTH "fake news". They are both dishonest and completely bias.

Can any trump-supporters explain this? Are you guys so desperate to get someone that resembles "anti-establishment" that you will support anything trump says or does?

It was NEVER about Trump. It was ALWAYS about finding anybody who was not Hillary and we only had two choices after the primary's. Hillary stole hers from Bernie and Trump beat the pants off the competition. Us in the middle, who despise the fake liberals and fake conservatives, had only one choice to 'drain that swamp" of pure corruption we call the "Beltway".

Fox is bad but nothing like the slime of CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, BSNBC etc.. So, I suggest one should always take it all with a pause to realize the motivation of the speaker presenting the 'news'.

edit on 20-7-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Damn that's funny, especially the "Bonus scene". Progressives just take themselves WAY too seriously,

MAFA!!

Making America Funny Again!

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Just for a change away from the same old pack of liars. I for one did not vote for Trump until November and would have never picked him had my only other real choice not been Hillary. Now that he is in, he has proven to be a true leader who commands the respect of other nations (unlike the last two or more). I do think I will vote for him and I do currently appreciate what he has managed to do for America. Like bring back some of the jobs from overseas we lost the last 20 years. The nutjobs and the Neo's of both parties, who really do fake their liberal or conservative persona's, are slamming him left and right. Shills for the left can't get a grip on how bad they are looking to normal people. Like Baghdad Bob looked.

The people that are with him right now, who number way more than the media would ever have us believe IMO, are with him like I am now because we are tired of having liars lie to us daily. Most wish to see the thieves and scumbags of DC contend with the normal consequences of their actions like the rest of us have to do. They want to try on DJT who could be a possible crook as we don't know yet even if some think they do .This new POTUS could have been anybody as it was. Instead of one of the proven corrupted we do know. That crowd up there we do know from their deeds, are stealing and worse, they are creating violence worldwide in our names without our approval for the most part.
edit on 20-7-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join