It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosie O'Donnell sparks outrage with Trump-killing game

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: FHomerK

The secret service investigates comments against the president made in a bar?
Rolls eyes.
I'm so sure...not

When it's within close proximity to D.C. itself, as in, under twenty miles away from the Whitehouse? And when it upset a family of tourists enough that they made emphatic phone calls doubly underscoring their concern?

Sorry, but you obviously don't understand the situation too terribly well. Visit the D.C. area sometime, and put some of your theories as to what will and will not get the attention of the SS into play.... make sure to come back with results, please!

edit on 20-7-2017 by FHomerK because: Because, asshats.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Oh well seem a lot of detail was left out of the original story. Is your last name trump too?

Oh and I'm in DC all the time. I live two and a half hours away in south eastern Virginia.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

To be honest, I don't know if she did.

You have a point, by people like her I mean hypocrites. People who get all uppity when someone says or does something that foolish but in the end, relatively harmless. The openly advocate something that's quite harmful and make out like it's virtuous or just a bit of fun.

She has openly attacked Trump labelling him all-sorts of things...a sadist, a sexist, said one of his tweets were a sign of his failing mental health, and so on. And who cares about that, right? It's asinine, he called her a fat pig, it's tit for tat.

But look what happened a couple of weeks ago...someone edits a video of Trump body slamming CNN and everyone loses their minds. That's triggered.

Now we have the person who has continually told her followers this man is sexist, this man is a sadist, this man is mentally ill - openly advocating a game in which her opponent is killed.

And...it's no big deal! It's a step up is what it is...we've had another lunatic depict his behading, graphically. We even had one whackjob kid from the UK try to snatch a cops gun to shoot Trump!

Now...this is ATS, I remember reading stuff on this site a long time ago about projects like MK Ultra and thinking, yeah there's some truth to it but a lot of this is whacky...how deep does it really go?

To me we're actually seeing it happen in real-time.

This person is bad! this person is evil! We laugh when we see depictions of this person being killed! All very suggestive...all very foul...and all very effective as we can see. People are buying it, hook line and sinker.

This site was the holy grail of enlightenment and knowledge at one point...the online epicenter of objective reasoning with a bit of whacky and outlandish for balance. Now it's the site of the apologist fraud who is afraid to be themselves...just buyin' the script they're being fed.

It's one huge comedy and I love it. The only reason I don't want the crazy lefty maniacs to give in to the subliminal instructions and wipe Trump out is because I enjoy the drama that unfolds any time the guy sneezes, it's hilarious.
edit on 20/7/2017 by LungFuMoShi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Oh and I'm in DC all the time. I live two and a half hours away in south eastern Virginia.

Good for you, you get to see the POTUS often....
edit on 20-7-2017 by manuelram16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Oh well seem a lot of detail was left out of the original story. Is your last name trump too?

And as you're behaving like an ass.... should I call you that too?

And honestly, why in the world would I make up something like that? What, to look cool to the likes of you?

And I've got news for you, go more than about 45 minutes out of downtown D.C., and you're in rednecksville. You're about as knowledgeable as a chimp in this case. Enjoy life.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Yet another grasping at straws effort by Rosie to stay relevant.

That band wagon has long left the villiage, if we want Trump jokes we will just 'tune in' to his twitter account. The one thing I know about Trump's twitter feed is he thinks everything is fake or unfair and if I may I covfefe

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join