It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosie O'Donnell sparks outrage with Trump-killing game

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: jjkenobi

Ever HEARD of NETFLIX and HULU?

Is EVERY post YOU mAkE ALWays going TO be like THIS?

Just talk normally man, no need to spend so long on it. Especially since you mentioned in another thread that you don't have much time for things...

Are you triggered by how he type?

I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE THIS ANY MORE !!!1111

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: DanteGaland

Ever HEARD of NETFLIX and HULU?

Is EVERY post YOU mAkE ALWays going TO be like THIS?

Just talk normally man, no need to spend so long on it. Especially since you mentioned in another thread that you don't have much time for things...

Are you triggered by how he type?

I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE THIS ANY MORE !!!1111

A classic movie.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The boat?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ConscienceZombie

You guys seem pretty agitated to me. Lol.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Yea Madonna! Rage against the machine. Hooray for freedom of speech and free creative expression.

And they call us snow flakes.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

And studies everything that originates in Hollywood for the secret messages they insert which only the awakened can actually spot.
I'm pretty sure the secret message is
Remember to drink your ovaltine.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Are you certain about that?
Isn't it just that people want to and can see new movies on their tv's at home through subscription entertainment like cable tv or online streaming through their computers?

Netflix added five million new subscriptions in the second quarter this year.

I don't think we're watching fewer movies. What's changed and has been changing since VHS was invented is the venue.
We'd rather watch in comfort. There's the sofa, there's the kitchen with the snacks, there's our own restroom for only our hinnys . We don't have to tolerate the talkers or tall people sitting in front of us.

The only thing that's changed is where we watch.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Oh please. The only outrage should be that the game sucks.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I just squish their heads . Hold my hand out and position their head visually between my forefinger and thumb and squish.

www.bing.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
For years people like her complained about violence in video games. Sexism in video games. Lack of ethics in the gaming community...

...personally I think it's a good thing, I say...don't complain about this, lap it up. Let them incriminate themselves, let them be hypocrites...dont' tell them, just observe, collect information and remember.

Every idiotic thing her and her ilk do is ammo for the future, like we need more...but it's nice to have a-plenty. She's disgusting and always has been.

Has been!
edit on 20/7/2017 by LungFuMoShi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Where can I get this game?
Ill happily throw him off a cliff.
Do we get to choose how high?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Jerry Falwell is still on right?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Oh you couldn't simply choose not to watch that one movie?
Had to cancel the whole dame thing?
Sad.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

The secret service investigates comments against the president made in a bar?
Rolls eyes.
I'm so sure...not

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

Or you take out your frustrations with a harmless game.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
It's kinda funny how people conflate reasonable outrage with unreasonable triggering.

I mean, on the one hand we can't say boo to a goose or we are verbally and often times even physically attacked. If you call a trans by the wrong pronoun you're the devil incarnate, worse than Hitler.

Yet if someone openly advocates the use of violence or even murder against someone who is supposeldy conservative or right wing it's fine...and if someone reacts to that in any way they're "triggered"

Let's clarify...triggered describes an unreasonable reaction to something. The funny thing is they call the right-wing nazis...and say they're worse than Hitler.

I bet there were groups of people in Germany who were genuinely offended by the rhetoric that lead to the holocaust...I bet there were similar incidents where they spoke out against what was happening and were shot down with the same stupidity - triggered! Or something similar.

It's pretty worrying that some people cannot see the difference between something that, offensive or otherwise doesn't necessarily lead to physical harm...and something that overtly threatens to cause physical harm.

So if you see Madonna on stage telling people it might be fun to blow up the whitehouse...you ain't ought to be offended as it means you're "triggered".

It's completely pathetic...some people are so far gone it's not part of their mindset...they genuinely cannot make the separation between something that is ultimately harmless and something that is overtly harmful.

It's not hard to see who the actual nazis are...they're the ones who co-opt phrases like "triggered" and other words to manipulate and control people.

I don't care if someone tells me I'm triggered because some idiot threatened or advocated the murder of people they disagree with...being triggered at that makes me quite a righteous person.

Being upset at being called he when I wanted to be called her despite actually being a he is different to being triggered because someone openly stated they want to see some peopl ebe killed for spouting an opinion.

either people are able to make this simple distinction and decide to deliberately neglect to...or they are genuinely that stupid and blind they cannot see the difference.

either way it's pretty frightening and these types of people really are the nazis and fascists of the modern world.

As for this game...it's stupid. Kinda funny, for the most part harmless...but every day a little more is added to this narrative that it's ok to want to see people you disagree with being killed...or even better, it's alright to go out and actually kill them yourself.

It's absolutely disgusting and these abnormal freaks have no place throwing words like nazi around.

link   
There is something very wrong...

link   
...with ATS.

Triple post???!!en)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Give me a break.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LungFuMoShi

Did she ever ?

Or, you know... just people like her?

new topics

top topics

active topics