It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosie O'Donnell sparks outrage with Trump-killing game

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Believe in fake news, thinks the earth is flat, etc. You just can't with some of these Pete and repeaters!

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Can't these hollywood lib#'s express themselves without resorting to violence and mock human sacrifice? Really makes you wonder...

edit on 19-7-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ConscienceZombie

Just the people they pay to freak out are freaking out.

Nutshell.

Plus, those who take those paid freakouters seriously.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
COnservobots HATE Hollywood. . .

But LOVE their movies! WATCH their shows. LISTEN to the music...

I don't hate Hollywood in general, but I dislike some of the Hollywood stars like Rosie O'Fatty and a few others. Which happen to be the same stars shows/movies I don't watch. Plus, not all shows are all liberal. I just got done watching Last Man Standing with Tim Allen, which was really funny. It's to bad he's a conservative and they cancelled his show, but that was to be expected because we know nobody is allowed to crack jokes on Obama and Hillary on TV these days.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

a reply to: jjkenobi

Ever HEARD of NETFLIX and HULU?

Yep!

Netflix was cancelled after the "Dear White People" BS.
Never had Hulu.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Its only a game, seems some of you forgot who the players and played are, in a country that does allow guns I much prefer someone pressing A pretend button rather than the real one

If pushing a digital represantation of someone of a cliff is bad, then surely you also agreed with Lindsay Lohan trying to sue Rockstar, but for those offended by this outrage here is a link for you, are you as outraged by these? thought not.

Online games featuring Barack Obama

I aint either side of this battle as I live in UK (we got our issues also), but here is a personal observation, stop fighting each other over polotics as like bookies (gambling) they win in the long run.

And sincerely have A nice day

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

It's just a game. And Rosie is just a guy trying to fit in.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I am utterly amazed at the things people are saying today. I've seen how the Secret Service responds to complaints of someone threatening the President and or their family first hand (no, I did not do such a thing, rather someone that frequented an establishment where I provided my skills as a mixologist managed to get their attention for comments made at my place of work), how in the world anyone could think that they could say such a thing and NOT reap the consequences is against me. After all, there are certain things you simply do not joke about.

I don't care whether you swallowed the red pill or the blue one, because the contents are all the same. However, I was raised to know that you need to show respect to certain figures of authority. Whether you voted for Trump or not, if you're speaking out in ways that this wonderful example has, you show the office respect. And, you start the groundwork for change during the next election. Or, you work towards impeachment.

Otherwise, STFU. Those are your options.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Making assumptions I see? Its okay, we KNOW WHAT YOU ARE.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

i have never liked her. every time i see her i just get this sick feeling in my gut. does she even have any fans left? i feel the same about that other rosie, rosanne bar.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

Believe in fake news, thinks the earth is flat, etc. You just can't with some of these Pete and repeaters!

I have come to suspect that much of our human condition is that we are largely little more than imitators. Individualism is not the simple thing many would make it out to be. We have hundred's of thousands of years of imitative development creating people who reflect all the other people of their tribes. I see little to change my view on this topic by observations on modern society.

Truly being an individual is not a given. It is a life long chore and a project not for the lazy. Individualism seems now to be a product placed before us as if we could buy straight off the shelf to be paid for by believing what those who are selling it tell us to believe.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I hate Hollywood's incessant need to lecture me about things that have nothing to do with Hollywood. I paid for my ticket, shut yer yap and show me the movie.

Not just Hollywood. Musicians, sports figures, people who have a platform for one thing using it to pontificate about another. The majority of those droolers have no idea what they're talking about, just regurgitate what they've heard at the latest gathering of the tragically hip.

Miley Cyrus and Madonna, there's a couple of real Rhodes Scholars.

Classless pinheads, why would I care what they thought, beyond reinforcing my already low opinion of them?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Anything of substance to add?
Ever?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I remember back when whenever it was when these little gizmos came out to use while driving. Should someone cut you off or get in your way and you got frustrated you could press one of several buttons to relive your frustration. Push one and the sound of a rifle would sound. Push another and the sound of a bomb going off or another and the sound of the Millinium Falcon shooting at the Death Star would chime. A toy for children who could not handle the complex frustrations of the modern world.

This to me sounds similar. Have the potus jump off a cliff. I'ts an old old slogan. ''Go jump off a cliff''. It means little and has for generations been used simply as a term of dismissal.

So is it now, that some in the stalwart conservative community that like to laugh and joke and ridicule those who they like to call snowflakes are appearing to be the very same snowflakes they deplore due to a simple slogan that has been around for ever and just now made into a childs toy? And oh, the child that mentioned it?

Now you just hang on a cotton pickin' minute!

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
She's just triggering the triggerables.

The political correct police seem to always be in favor of censorship when it comes to these publicity events.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright

I hate Hollywood's incessant need to lecture me about things that have nothing to do with Hollywood. I paid for my ticket, shut yer yap and show me the movie.

Not just Hollywood. Musicians, sports figures, people who have a platform for one thing using it to pontificate about another. The majority of those droolers have no idea what they're talking about, just regurgitate what they've heard at the latest gathering of the tragically hip.

Miley Cyrus and Madonna, there's a couple of real Rhodes Scholars.

Classless pinheads, why would I care what they thought, beyond reinforcing my already low opinion of them?

Let's not forget Corporations, who's main goal is to sell their tangible products to as many people as possible to make a profit? I'm bewildered at the insanity of these Corps who stick their nose into politics. Are they doing it on purpose? Are the people they hiring just that damn lacking of common sense?

I will say this, if they are doing it purpose, knowing that they will lose a bunch of money? We are real close to something bad going down.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Are all the snowflake conservatives triggered?

It's just a game folks. And it's just Rosie and Donald at it again.

Their love / hate relationship goes way back.

Let's keep our eye on the important stuff.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

I have come to suspect that much of our human condition is that we are largely little more than imitators. Individualism is not the simple thing many would make it out to be. We have hundred's of thousands of years of imitative development creating people who reflect all the other people of their tribes. I see little to change my view on this topic by observations on modern society.

Truly being an individual is not a given. It is a life long chore and a project not for the lazy. Individualism seems now to be a product placed before us as if we could buy straight off the shelf to be paid for by believing what those who are selling it tell us to believe.

Anthropologists have demonstrated that if you give individuals a choice they will behave in a manner consistant with the group. Humans and other types of apes.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
Are all the snowflake conservatives triggered?

It's just a game folks. And it's just Rosie and Donald at it again.

Their love / hate relationship goes way back.

Let's keep our eye on the important stuff.

Money talks!

Much more effective than standing on the streets looking like an idiot protesting!

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

No it seems liberals have free rein to say and do as they please, conserves have a whole set of rules that are different.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join