It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosie O'Donnell sparks outrage with Trump-killing game

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Push Trump off a cliff, all in good fun. Right? ODonnell thinks the game is worthy of a tweet- so she supports this kind of game. Wonder if the game came out 6 years ago during Obama's admin if she would be so tweet happy?

Actress Rosie O'Donnell certainly knows how to push conservatives' buttons. And now she is drawing their ire by pushing her own button: one that makes President Trump jump off a cliff.

"Push Trump Off A Cliff Again," O'Donnell tweeted Saturday in an apparent play on Trump's "Make America Great Again" slogan. The tweet links to a game in which the player can, as O'Donnell says, make the president jump off a cliff, again and again.
www.usatoday.com...

Of course the conservs are outraged, and the usual mouth pieces are chastising the "game". Free speech? Or should she get a visit from the SS?

Conservatives expressed outrage as O'Donnell's weekend tweet came to their attention.

Sean Hannity's blog referred to the game as "gross" and "sick."

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
She needs a visit from the bad taste ferry..

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
She need to be ignored into oblivion.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I wouldn't even hit her with a 10ft pole.

I have more respect for the pole.

I don't think conservatives are freaking out like they say we are. Just the people they pay to freak out are freaking out. It's just a game.
edit on 19-7-2017 by ConscienceZombie because: I can

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

As usual, Hollyweird making death threats to Trump. It's time to dismantle Hollyweird, they have been nothing but trouble.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I'm sure there are certain members right here on ATS who are madly pushin' that button right now...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
COnservobots HATE Hollywood. . .

But LOVE their movies! WATCH their shows. LISTEN to the music...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

I bitch about the crap hollywood produces all the time.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Well Hollyweird has been making a lot of problems for the past few years and are mostly producing garbage (Yes I agree there are some movies, tv shows and music that are awesome) such as these:

edit on 7/19/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Oh come on man, this game is not "sick" stupid yes. There is no gore or anything. I am sure there are Obama games out there too!!!! Also probably Hillary.....get over it.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Bet you OWN a TV or have watched a MOVIE in the last few years!!

:-P

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Tomorrow there will be a game available, where you can make Trump destroy CNN.

In the meantime, Nevada GOP official retweets article calling for Sen. John McCain’s death

Diana Orrock, the Republican national committeewoman for Nevada, shared an article on Monday calling for the death of Sen. John McCain for his hawkish foreign policy views.

“Amen,” Orrock wrote in a now-deleted tweet sharing a post on Medium titled “Please Just F***ing Die Already.”

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
COnservobots HATE Hollywood. . .

But LOVE their movies! WATCH their shows. LISTEN to the music...

Guess you haven't been paying attention to box office revenues over the last few years. They haven't increased hardly since 2009 despite rising ticket prices. People are sick of it and are staying home. I'm one of them.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Ever HEARD of NETFLIX and HULU?

link   
a reply to: kurthall

Source for Obama games in his first year as pres please pushed by Odonell.

I tend to side on the side of free speech, is this free speech?

link   
Who cares? It's a game.

There's an entire website dedicated to games featuring Obama.

So I'm sure there will be plenty for Trump as well.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Good point. Yeah trump beat up CNN in his tweet......that was more violent than this game. Even if the violence was fake, this is just a dumb game.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Was there similar "outrage" to the GAME JFK-Reloaded? I'm sure there was, right? In fact, the same people "liberally" whining about this incident are still (butt)sore about that game. Right?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Bet you OWN a TV or have watched a MOVIE in the last few years!!

:-P

That's true.

I also go to the grocery store.
I don't want political commentary from the guy slicing deli meat even though he always cuts it just right.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I remember back when whenever it was when these little gizmos came out to use while driving. Should someone cut you off or get in your way and you got frustrated you could press one of several buttons to relive your frustration. Push one and the sound of a rifle would sound. Push another and the sound of a bomb going off or another and the sound of the Millinium Falcon shooting at the Death Star would chime. A toy for children who could not handle the complex frustrations of the modern world.

This to me sounds similar. Have the potus jump off a cliff. I'ts an old old slogan. ''Go jump off a cliff''. It means little and has for generations been used simply as a term of dismissal.

So is it now, that some in the stalwart conservative community that like to laugh and joke and ridicule those who they like to call snowflakes are appearing to be the very same snowflakes they deplore due to a simple slogan that has been around for ever and just now made into a childs toy? And oh, the child that mentioned it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join