It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eeegads! Does Trump Need a Dog Collar And Leash To Be Pulled Away From Twitter And Putin?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Pretty MUCH just parroting memorized TALKING POINTS from FOX?

Niiiiiiice.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

WTF are you talking about?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
You know what is insane and proves how easily manipulated the Trump supporters are? The fact that when pro Trump politicians,Trump, himself or Pro Trump networks/news sites/blogs create catch phrases such as "nothing burger" and "fake news", they are repeated time and time again from his supporters on here.

I find that to be extremely interesting.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

Pretty MUCH just parroting memorized TALKING POINTS from FOX?

Niiiiiiice.

I don't watch FOX or TV much... Are my point incorrect? I think I could cite a ton of You tubes in support of my points if I really cared to, but then you can do the same and save me the trouble.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Where is Obama? Did you get rid of Obamacare yet and replaced with something wonderful? It was going to be easy....how quickly one forgets.

Not sure if anyone said it would be quick and or easy. ACA IS A MESS, do you not believe that?

I'm sure the left is use to the old... "vote on it first, then read it" way of legislature but I guess the Republicans actually want to debate it first... Strange times...lol

edit on 20-7-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Couldn't really care less about what languages Putin speaks. though I have to say I am alarmed at all of the hate, bigotry and downright nastiness that is leveled at both Trump and Putin...It's like I got timeshifted back to the 80's, waiting for Frankie Goes to Hollywood, bursting in with Two Tribes at any minute.

Sheesh, cannot believe the nonsense that is spouted about Russia, yes it is a large geographical area, taking in a multitude of different people and cultures, who may think differently about a number of issues, that those in America and Western Europe don't entirely understand. That doesn't make them bad people. Much like those who come from the Middle East and Africa, yet the West seems to have no problems with them ...

Give Russians a break..They're not that bad.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Does the word "obsessed" mean anything to you?

It reminds me of the trumpcult to be honest. Constantly going on about Hillary even though she isn't president.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: destination now

Russians are not! But Putin sure the heck is that bad, he ain't no lil Kim, but non here, assuming you are an American would want him as our leader.
edit on 22-7-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IxAmxDarkness
You know what is insane and proves how easily manipulated the Trump supporters are? The fact that when pro Trump politicians,Trump, himself or Pro Trump networks/news sites/blogs create catch phrases such as "nothing burger" and "fake news", they are repeated time and time again from his supporters on here.

I find that to be extremely interesting.

Fake News was coined by the left to stifle press that does not lean left and report leftist talking points. It backfired and then the term was rightfully reversed on them. Nothingburger was actually used by everyone including Van Jones on CNN. These are just terms or catchphrases and not an entire false narrative that anti-trump people eat sleep and drink Russia or whatever else the media tells them to think, such as collusion or obstruction, then they believe it all with no real legal basis or fact.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join