It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eeegads! Does Trump Need a Dog Collar And Leash To Be Pulled Away From Twitter And Putin?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: MOMof3

www.cbsnews.com...

The two leaders chatted in a foursome with Obama's national security adviser Susan Rice and a Russian aide. Their meeting was visible on a television feed provided by the summit's host country of Turkey, but their conversation couldn't be heard. Reporters weren't allowed in for the meeting, which took place during a working lunch for leaders attending the summit. Obama and Putin both leaned in close to each other as they talked, with Obama gesturing expressively with his hands.

If you use Rice as an excuse...well. You know as well as I that Rice was nothing but an Obama lapdog. She lied...and lied and lied and lied, about Benghazi and the video they claimed was the cause, so we know not to depend on her. I'm honestly curious if you'll claim, knowing what we know now, that Obama and Rice were more trustworthy and this situation was different.

Remember he had more flexibility after the elections

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Obama, Rice are not besties with Putin like Trump. I trust Obama and Rice over Russians. This was not Trump's only closed meeting. I don't trust him and he is president now, not Obama. I understand that we are part of the great divide. I'm not changing, are you.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

His words speak for themself...you can plug your ears and lalalala all day...it doesn't change what he said when he thought no one could hear him.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Without a video you would not know what Obama said. I'm sure someone knew that.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

What does that have to,do,with what I said...I don't really care why his Mic was on...I care about what he said.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

The "Left, Hillary, You" are not the president or the majority in congress. What we have is protest and you should not want to shut that up. If his policies work for you, you have nothing to say, except personal attacks to intimidate ATS democrats.

There are no personal attacks. I asked what makes him so dangerous, and got no answer... I also recognize that the left does not accept him as our standing president. I wasn't for Obama in any way but I still recognized him as my President from day one. To say you are upset since he might not have basically parental guidance is not protesting, to say he needs a dog collar and a leash is not protesting either.

These are nothing other than acts of the immature. I didn't get my way so I'm going to have a temper tantrum for the next four years maybe eight at this rate. These "protests" have like zero logic in them so I'm not sure how to even reply half the time.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

He's a nut. What's worse are his lousy policies.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

hahaha - their posting hsitory says it all

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

We could give them a break and say that they're earning $40 hour sitting in some cadets/intern room within some rogue department of the CIA.

Progress Scenario

Mentor: How are the threads going -

Newbie: "I've done a 40 sentence OP and 2, 7 sentence OPs"

Mentor: In 6 months if we get to employ you, you'll get to see the 911 files

Newbie: but, do I get to see the JFK files?

Mentor: Thats it - you're FIRED!

Newbie: But that's a Trump line

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Seeing you're good at shouting - can you shout out to me where I can get transcripts of the talks held in Toronto in 2010?

Just so we know what our leaders talked about then

Theres this - but no notes of talks of 2010
www.g20.utoronto.ca...

Then 2017 G20 - but no notes of 2010
www.g20.org...

You should remember the 2010 G20 - there were noisy demonstrations going on

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Right on que ....Stosh64 questioned "many threads in a day" He didnt shut done his opinion.

But that didn't stop you from your usual defense of anything anti-Trump.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I'm just wondering how much more entertainment we can take before someone drops a bomb on us because of something he tweets

hahahahaha - so thats how the real world works. Who would have figured the fate of Nations rests on a tweet. You must be easily triggered when your phone rings.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Too bad this thread is about trump ... not Hillary or John Kerry.

No, the thread was about running the Presidency by tweeting, and you "feared" for your life because a tweet is " gonna rain bombs on ya head "

Too bad you play the same game

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: destination now

WTF is an American translator?

Something that translates Russian to DemSpeak?

hahahahaha....well spotted...

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Does Trump speak Russian?

hahahaha....does Putin speak American?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: destination now

No, I don't think so, but he does speak English and Putin does not

It would have taken you 2 minutes to check on Putin's Bilinguality -

Putin's seems to be doing a fairly good job listening & responding to the reporter in this video and this was back in 2008

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: joshysway

Heres your Batman hero for you - see if you get "it" in respect to layers within layers, firstly with-in this thread, then with-in the political parties and then with-in the greater world community.

If you'd like assistance we'll help.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

To say you are upset since he might not have basically parental guidance is not protesting

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

He's a nut. What's worse are his lousy policies.

The left doesn't even give his policies a chance to say they are bad. You all voted him the worst President in American history 30 secs after he hit 270 votes. Obama was given a free ride for his first three years like he was in some ticker tape parade the whole time, and then it was like oh crap he is only a wet behind the ears senator who's only work out side of politics was as a community organizer, whatever the hell that means...lol

Trumps biggest fault is he is not a professional politician, is that what you want? Someone who says all the right things but gets nothing done?

How quickly the left forgets, one of Obama's big goals was to have the most transparent Government ever, and it ended up being one of the most secret one to date. He literally locked down FOIA and ran his own little wars with Holder etc... I guess that all good to you all...lol

Give me a break

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Where is Obama? Did you get rid of Obamacare yet and replaced with something wonderful? It was going to be easy....how quickly one forgets.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join