It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eeegads! Does Trump Need a Dog Collar And Leash To Be Pulled Away From Twitter And Putin?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

He's getting dangerous now. Our country has no representation in these private meetings with the two most nuclear leaders in the world. Only Russian translators. It's whatever ever story Putin makes . Trump is a renowned liar now. Our nation has been compromised. This is real.

Proof of what Trump's Twitter Goal is. Effin with the left
Hilarious . Hope he is having as much fun with it as I am with the reactions

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Racists on the left? What a moronic statement! You mean the traitors on the right!

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Yes! More information quoted as fact from a fake news site. SMH>

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Leash? Collar?

NAH...

He just NEEDS one of THESE:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Racists on the left? What a moronic statement! You mean the traitors on the right!

Remember this :

Enjoy

Partisan Clowns and Jokers on both sides if I may express my opinion?

Not to mention that the planet is ripping their sides out laughing about how pathetic you guys have all become...

Quite simply pathetic... :

Warmest

Lags

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why isnt anyone entitled to their own opinion with you.

WTF are you talking about silly? You are so deluded with your political 'reality' you fail to see anything outside it. Please reference my post history, I have put an effort into trying to avoid political BS the past few months..

Every time someone states their opinion you tell them to go out or take a pill or leave.

Again, you are lost in your political delusion. With 31 posts a day, mainly in political forums, a step away from the electronic world you immerse yourself in might help you have a better perspective on the REAL world.
I am sorry my 1 post a day over almost 10 years, over various topics, affects you so much.

This isn't your board. It's your responsibility to read or not read . Now if you have anything relevant to add to the discussion please do.

Funny, I thought ATS was mine with how much I have posted over my 9 1/2 years....1 post a day, in VARIOUS forums.

We're not here to entertain you.

Regardless of YOUR 'reason' for being here silly, you are a never ending supply of entertainment to me.

Now if you have anything relevant to add to the discussion please do.

I feel my original point WAS on topic.

Some of you need to BTF away and gain a perspective on reality.

When you post over 31 posts a day on ONE online forum defending the crap you defend, such as MSM, my OPINION on the subject is that time away might do your mental health some good.

You don't like what I post report it to the MODS instead of pretending you know why I post what I post and then attacking me for it.

Maybe just do what I try and do, IGNORE me.
I have gotten pretty good at ignoring what you have to say, 31 times a day.

edit on 7 19 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Stosh what does BTf mean mate?

Thanks in advance

Lags

a reply to: stosh64

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

It's not about apathy. It's about realising how good you have it compared to millions of others,and ceasing to obsess about a president you hate and being thankful he does not want you dead like mine does,for instance.It's about realising how much worse things could be.Jacob Zuma and Lil Kim are just 2 examples of the Prez you Could be living under,and living precariously.You hate your Prez? Suck it up. Mine may well still be the literal death of me and my children and grandchildren.And you don't see me making hysterical thread after thread about him.
edit on 19-7-2017 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-7-2017 by Raxoxane because: Grammar

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Some of you guys are missing the point , there is always a time where one have to go into some kind of secret talks with an enemy or competitor , eg Cuban missile crisis, but there comes a time where such communiques cross over into treasonous acts or skirt the edges of it, this is where we are at with Trump and Crew, No Trump supporter would stomach , if say Obama had done the same with Russia or China.. Kenya???.. during his run for Pres.
Tell me I speak false on this.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I don't hate our president. I hate his policies.

We can do that here, and protest

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I'm happy for you. Life is too short not to be entertained.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
What's with the flood of nonsense threads by you today...?You sound like you are having an emotional breakdown.

He needs a dog collar and a leash to prevent him from making embarrassing posts on ATS.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

He's getting dangerous now. Our country has no representation in these private meetings with the two most nuclear leaders in the world.

Why is he dangerous now.... Once again the left doesn't recognize the President. I'm sorry for you and others that Hillary lost, but you do realize that Trump has been trying to find a middle ground and Hillary wanted to take us back to the 60s in a cold war scenario.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The "Left, Hillary, You" are not the president or the majority in congress. What we have is protest and you should not want to shut that up. If his policies work for you, you have nothing to say, except personal attacks to intimidate ATS democrats.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Sorry, its shorthand so I don't get banned.

Stands for "back the F#"

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Trump's Twitter obsession is worst than most teenagers.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: joshysway
Trump's Twitter obsession is worst than most teenagers.

PRAISE KEK he doesn't use...

Snapchat.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Marlichslar

America was duped. He lied to America and America believed him.

No, it was the left that got duped by its own party and that's why Donald was elected.

THE LEFT IS TO BLAME FOR TRUMP!!!
Own it!

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Obama had done the same with Russia or China.. Kenya???.. during his run for Pres.

Like the whole "give me til after the election"

Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join