It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eeegads! Does Trump Need a Dog Collar And Leash To Be Pulled Away From Twitter And Putin?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: Lagomorphe

A rumor about Clinton: CRUCIFY HER!
A report witnessed by lots of credible people about Trump: move along, move along people, nothing there.

Sorry but no sorry. Trump is deserving having served every stupid thing he does back to him LOUDER than he does his self-praisings!

Both of them are guilty mate.

link   
a reply to: DAVID64

No,. I do not believe that about Susan Rice.

link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Not to mention totally unnecessary.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Everything was obstructionist about it which genius he admitted in his own words but I understand you not taking him at his word . Trust me I understand completely. He lies.

But

He told Lester Holt and all of us quite clearly why he fired Comey. Whether he had the right to isn't even in question. Why bring that up.
He still needed a reason and his reason was very clear RUSHER err Russia.

He thought that would end the Russia probe before we found out about secret back channel communications and clandestine meetings where dozens of Russians are secreted into trump tower to discuss campaign strategy.
He wanted to shut it down before it all was revealed.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I sent a private message to you.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

I remember when Trump and Putin had a supposed bromance, but since that's been overblown like all of it, the fact they met twice is like pulling teeth for you guys. It is likely he's smoothing relations since the US media has been steadily treating him like the devil.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I sent a private message to you.

hehehehehe same thing here woman.

Did you send the pictures as you promised in your last U2U Silly?

Tmezones are being buggered up right now! And I am in a hotel room with a bad connection too.

Warmest

Lags
edit on 19-7-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Crap grammar

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Can you post your souce. I need to read if there was American press there and American translator.

WTF is an American translator?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

But the difference is he didn't hide it. Or lie about it or invite them to his house to discuss duping the American people.
There's the biggest difference between the two. One is honest and respected by other world leaders and the other is laughed at and not trusted by other world leaders.
That's the very painful truth for trump supporters. He's failing.
You can't lie your way into greatness. Like respect it has to be earned.
Open your eyes and really see him.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Why am I not surprised.

link   
You know what,I live in the country with the worst Prez in the world,under constant threat of torture,murder and my whole minority ethnicity being genocided.Why don't you rather be thankful you are living in a country where you're Prez is not singing songs about shooting those of your ethnicity,and is planning to pass law to seize their lands without compensation? You could have been a white South African with a Prez like Jacob Zuma.You're so effing lucky you don't know you were born as the saying goes.And yet all you do is complain.Why don't you do as I do,and just try to be happy in your own life and realise that even though you hate your Prez,at least he does not actively want you dead because of your skin color.

link   

Pigs will fly on the day you prove me wrong.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yeah, I kinda figured you would say it's different. I mean, it was Obama, right? He could do no wrong.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

They don't understand the difference. They actually see this as doing the same thing.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Apathy, no thanks.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

Sadly .. you can be mean to another member. Really?

Who am I being mean to my dear?

Warmest

Lags

I meant can't.
You expressed that it's sad you can't call out people by name. I questioned why it's sad. My auto correct kicked in and changed can't to can because I lazily left out the apostrophe. I meant can't. The statement was supposed to be you're sad you can't be mean... anyway never mind too long an explanation for a typo.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: destination now

Does Trump speak Russian?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Pigs will fly on the day you prove me wrong.

Well that is you buggered Silly :

Hehe...

Lags

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Pictures?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

No, I don't think so, but he does speak English and Putin does not, so they need a translator who can speak English and Russian. The translator can be any nationality, as long as they speak both of the languages required. Trump had a Japanese translator at the dinner because he was sitting next to a Japanese guest..makes sense so that he could talk to the person next to him. Putin obviously had an English translator..no idea what nationality either translator was, but someone who could only speak Japanese and English would be no use to translate conversations between a Russian and an English speaker.

ETA you could have an American citizen there who only spoke Spanish..that wouldn't be a lot of use to either of them!
edit on 19-7-2017 by destination now because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join