It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eeegads! Does Trump Need a Dog Collar And Leash To Be Pulled Away From Twitter And Putin?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

I heard it's good for repelling blow flies.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I don't give a flying # who it was to. Damn.
I answered . He changed the subject.
As usual.
It's trump not Clinton.
It's about trump and his inability to do anything but fail. His money just allows him to do it in epic ways.
His Twitter habit is his worst enemy. Second to his total cluelessness.
edit on 7192017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I heard it's good for repelling blow flies.

What is good for repelling blow flies? (I think we call them Bluebottles in the UK and here in France mouche de merde")

The only product (s) I know of are the following... :

Right... what was the topic again?

Warmest

Lags
edit on 19-7-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Crap French spelling and taking the piss out of silly people

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I know. The die hards see and hear what they want, but we can only hope.
Isn't it funny how their Messiah did all those things, but suddenly Trump is "colluding" with Russia? Obama had meeting after meeting with Putin, Hillary sold them uranium and even very publicly pushed that "reset button" [ God wasn't that an eyeroll ] but they ignore all that because "But, but, that's different!!"

Russia was never a problem till the Democrats needed an excuse to go after Trump.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler
a reply to: MOMof3

Trump is a renowned liar now.

you'll be saying trump university was a scam next

Good example.
Imagine loving trump and his ideas so much that you spend your last dime to attend his university which isn't anything but a correspondence course and not a university but you don't care. He's a shining example of success . And then finding out its a sham to separate you from even more of your money. Then wind up having to sue him.
This is kind of what he did to all of us.
He tricked us and lied.
Now let's sue him for misrepresentation.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I ignore those posters. I believe most do not live in the US. Trump"s policies won't effect them, no skin in the game.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Marlichslar

America was duped. He lied to America and America believed him.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

There's another favorite deflection. Blame the emotional state of the person calling him out.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Why are you trying to silence people who don't like trump.
He's a loser. He has zero to offer.
He lied people believed him but we don't have to live with that. We can fix this.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Oh just wait because trumps policies could very well effect them.
If he weakens NATO by pulling us out that will have Putin on Europe's doorstep toot suite.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Nope. It's comparing apples to apples. It was ok for Obama to have private meetings, promise "more flexibility" toward Russia and Hillary to broker deals, but let Trump even mention Russia and you lot blow a gasket and start screaming "Collusion!!".
It's bullsh**, you know it and everyone else knows it too.
I posted this in another anti Trump thread [ guess who wrote that one too ] and I didn't see you guys have a seizure over this. I guess Obama could do whatever he wanted and you guys just turned your head. You wanna see real evidence of collusion?
Here ya go.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

A rumor about Clinton: CRUCIFY HER!
A report witnessed by lots of credible people about Trump: move along, move along people, nothing there.

Sorry but no sorry. Trump is deserving having served every stupid thing he does back to him LOUDER than he does his self-praisings!

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

"Silence"? No. Say what you like. But don't get mad when I prove you wrong and expose you as a hypocrite every time you open your mouth.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

He did not mention Russia, he met Putin in private, without witness.
That is so far from protocol you could send NASA looking out for it.

If people now declare that "protocols, shmotocols" are nothing worth mentioning, I will remember this and will quote this.

Because there will be a day when the sides will have turned.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Sadly .. you can't be mean to another member. Really?
edit on 7192017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Too bad this thread is about trump ... not Hillary or John Kerry.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Correct protocol. Recorded and in the public domain.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
You live up to your name pal.

I dare you to do the same with Killary so that we can all have a good giggle at those who will whinge and whine...

Warmest

Lags

a reply to: Prankster

Sweet, A trolling battle! I love these.

For a start 'Killary' is as cringe worthy as someone uses the word hashtag in a conversation. 1/10

Then there is the 'MAKE ATS GREAT AGAIN' which implies it is not great despite the head in the sand devotion to Trump lately on this site, so wouldn't you agree that the bombardment of pro Trump/anti Clinton threads have not made this site great? logic 1/10

And as for the whinging and whining, both sides are guilty because i've read my fair share of Trump die hard's mash their heads against a keyboard, cross their fingers and hope someone agrees with them because apparently some can't come to grips with the fact that they contradict themselves like an hipster who tries to look different so he can look the same as his friends, it's hypocritical conformist BS 5/10.

Vote with your head and the policies, don't vote for a cult of personality that sways you with three word slogans because the moment you do you become one of them.

edit on 19-7-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Plus with the way trump lies Putin could say he said anything at all and there's nothing to prove or disprove what he says. No one's going to just take trumps word for anything. His word is doo doo.

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Sadly .. you can be mean to another member. Really?

Who am I being mean to my dear?

Warmest

Lags

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join