It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eeegads! Does Trump Need a Dog Collar And Leash To Be Pulled Away From Twitter And Putin?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I am no fan of Trump, but threads like this are just as bad as some of the Trump arse kissing threads. You will not get tons of stars for it though.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
Eeegads... you need a collar and leash to be pulled away from trolling out this site with your partisan Taurine faecal matter (like a couple of other members here too!)

MAKE ATS GREAT AGAIN...

Lags

Build an ignore button and make the trolls pay for it.

I wish...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

Ooh, I wish there was a troll rating added!!

Would be epic fun.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler
a reply to: MOMof3

Trump is a renowned liar now.

you'll be saying trump university was a scam next

Nooo!!! Say it ain't so, I was thinking of taking a course in business ethics..

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: badw0lf

Ooh, I wish there was a troll rating added!!

Would be epic fun.

Sadly we cannot name certain members but we ALL know who they are....

They are the decline of ATS And the original values of ATS unfortunately...

Warmest

Lags

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
So he meets Putin once and suddenly they are BFF's? Trust me there would have been much more communication with Russia by now if they weren't being absolutely demonized by racists on the left who like to generalize an entire nation. They've made it such a volatile issue that any coordination with Russia is difficult without them throwing a hissy fit.

Let us not forget the attempt to set up a secure back channel to Russia at a Russian facility here.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

Hillary and Kerry both cried about loosing the information war and pleading for millions more to address the problem .Problem is , is that in thinktankisstan US, every problem looks like a nail . Recall how during the election that Hillary was among the missing for the better part ...True she did have things to hide from but Trump doesn't seem to suffer the same problem . In fact his problems seem to not matter in the bigger picture ...He tweets and the MSM storms and slides a little further down . I was thinking that Trump was the biggest fluke around but his little tweets and remarks rarely go unnoticed and rewarded somehow .

I say if it bugs the crap out of your opposition then go for it Don .We who are watching are being amused . ETA this Crosstalk addresses perfectly this op and what the MSM is doing

edit on 19-7-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Oh NOES! Please stop posting bad things about the prez! Please! He can't be allll that bad, righto?

WHAT do you want, people? Do you want to put fingers in your ears and go "LALALA, CAN'T HEAR YOU!", because you sound like that!

Stand to your prez all you want, but he DOES DO STUPID THINGS. And this smalltalk, WITNESSED BY THE OUTWEIRDED LEADERS OF G20 IN PERSON, was stupid!
No following of protocol means in this case that there was no second US-american official (even as a translator) as a witness to what was discussed.

Stupid. Just. Stupid.

Or careless. Careless about the possible future of the world, because two people with the ability to start a nuclear war were talking to each other without people to smooth over, or at least divert a heated argument as soon as that happened.

We were lucky the dumba$$ didn't try to sell some property to Putin, like Hawaii or Alaska or the Golden Gate Bridge... Isn't he the Greatest Dealmaker Of All Time? Help us god.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

In their anonymous defense, they don't do it alone.

Also some like the negativity thrown their way, but yes. As far as just reposting news, meh.

If we want news, we all know where to find it by now.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Seriously, who didn't predict the entire left will hyperventilate the first time Trump meets Putin? These people are already trained, conditioned and programmed after all this media gaslighting.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Egads? Who says egads? Do you wear a monocle and top hat?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Why isnt anyone entitled to their own opinion with you. Every time someone states their opinion you tell them to go out or take a pill or leave.
This isn't your board. It's your responsibility to read or not read . We're not here to entertain you. Now if you have anything relevant to add to the discussion please do.

Trump needs to grow up. At seventy one I don't hold out any hope that change is possible.
He just isn't presidential material. He's unfit for the job and has done nothing but prove that to us since day one. He is very immature. Acts like a spoiled child and because he's been allowed to his whole life, he doesn't even know he doesn't even get it.
He obstructed justice in firing Comey, he's done nothing but lie about his Russian contacts, he's done nothing but lie period. Meanwhile the business of the country goes undone.
Desks empty everywhere because either he won't hire replacements or in some cases can't get people to want to come work for him.
The operations are like watching a circus.
Complete with a tiny car filled with Russians.
Next meeting he needs to wear one of those lapel boutonnieres that squirts water out of it.
And a big red nose.
You can get them at Walgreen now.

But honestly this show cannot be allowed to continue. We're only six months in and he's already made moves that hurt people. He's one for all and all for Trump.

edit on 7192017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Putin beat us to the punch.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

www.cbsnews.com...

The two leaders chatted in a foursome with Obama's national security adviser Susan Rice and a Russian aide. Their meeting was visible on a television feed provided by the summit's host country of Turkey, but their conversation couldn't be heard. Reporters weren't allowed in for the meeting, which took place during a working lunch for leaders attending the summit. Obama and Putin both leaned in close to each other as they talked, with Obama gesturing expressively with his hands.

If you use Rice as an excuse...well. You know as well as I that Rice was nothing but an Obama lapdog. She lied...and lied and lied and lied, about Benghazi and the video they claimed was the cause, so we know not to depend on her. I'm honestly curious if you'll claim, knowing what we know now, that Obama and Rice were more trustworthy and this situation was different.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You can't just go around and smack truth and common sense into some of liberals, come on now its wasted effort

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Now you're changing the subject.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Now you're changing the subject.

It was in response to another poster.

READ before you comment, damn.
edit on 19-7-2017 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I heard that Fresh lemon and camomile tea are great for screaming fits mate.

Let us know how you find the taste.

Warmest

Lags

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Oh NOES! Please stop posting bad things about the prez! Please! He can't be allll that bad, righto?

WHAT do you want, people? Do you want to put fingers in your ears and go "LALALA, CAN'T HEAR YOU!", because you sound like that!

Stand to your prez all you want, but he DOES DO STUPID THINGS. And this smalltalk, WITNESSED BY THE OUTWEIRDED LEADERS OF G20 IN PERSON, was stupid!
No following of protocol means in this case that there was no second US-american official (even as a translator) as a witness to what was discussed.

Stupid. Just. Stupid.

Or careless. Careless about the possible future of the world, because two people with the ability to start a nuclear war were talking to each other without people to smooth over, or at least divert a heated argument as soon as that happened.

We were lucky the dumba$$ didn't try to sell some property to Putin, like Hawaii or Alaska or the Golden Gate Bridge... Isn't he the Greatest Dealmaker Of All Time? Help us god.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Oh no mom, it's ok. Have a cookie. Go outside, um what other stupid advice did I see...
It's nothing.
It's okay.
It's entertainment..
It's business.

I'm just wondering how much more entertainment we can take before someone drops a bomb on us because of something he tweets.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He obstructed justice in firing Comey, he's done nothing but lie about his Russian contacts, he's done nothing but lie period. Meanwhile the business of the country goes undone. Desks empty everywhere because either he won't hire replacements or in some cases can't get people to want to come work for him.

You are just determined to be wrong, aren't you?
First, he's the President, he can fire whoever he wants and there nothing obstructionist about it. Did it stop any investigations? No? Well, there you are.
2nd Those empty desks? Because the Democrats keep playing games and slow walking any and all appointments.

freebeacon.com...

Democratic Obstruction on Trump Cabinet Reaches Historic Levels.
Confirmation process moving slowest since George Washington admin

Senate Democrats, vowing to use "everything" they can to stop Trump's nominees, have used procedural tricks like boycotting committee meetings to slow the confirmation process to a historically slow pace.

Next.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join