It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Really Bad Evidence That Republicans Actually Like Russian Interference In Our Elections

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

You forgot the attempt at hacking of the Lieutenant Governor's Office in Georgia by the DHS . After Georgia turned down an "offer" of "help" from the Obama Admin to check "security" of the voting process. . Was directly traced back to the DHS .We have an excellent IT Staff here. No chance for penetrating , was sniffed immediately and traced back.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

Oh, it's just now over. It was cool when a party rigged their primary elections?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

With the election integrity commision innaugurated yesterday, I would be surprised if theses do not come back on the table anytime soon.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
the Russians didn't interfere unless you varifiably prove exactly what they did...

if you are blaming the Wikileaks e-mail releases on them you will need evidence and even with that evidence you need to show us how and why revealing the truth to the public was the wrong thing to do?

If all the Russians did was show us the truth then I consider them am ally of the American people and an enemy of the cabal.
edit on 20-7-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Marlichslar

Umm, well maybe, like, vote. Or do something productive?

Quit bitching, ditch the party and run for something local. Get your friends involved and educate them on govt. Encourage them to educate others.

Start local and bitch to your constituents

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   

edit on 20-7-2017 by essentialtremors because: I was threatened by a guy named Gary to not reveal that DBCowboy is actually D.B. Cooper else he'd steal my cat and turn her into a pole stripping hooligan. So, I deleted my comment. DBCowboy is NOT D.B. Cooper.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Lazy hum
I am sorry that I take time to vote. I work 14 hour days and can barely keep up with bills. Have my own house. Have my sister an her kid and her boyfriend with me.so lazy is the last thing i am. I just afford to take a day orva week off for jury duty.
So I am sorry that I am a complete stranger to you. And yet you get to judge me... I served in the navy. No one asked me and no one forced me. I did it because I believed It was the right thing to do.
My proffession in the military does not transfer into civilian life. So I work at a job that isn't bought and paid for. I may be an arse. I might be a little racist. But the last thing I am is lazy.
And with ebt you don't pay for bags.So I could be upset and truth is I am a little bit. I mean you don't know me. But that's not your fault. You just haven't been given the chance.
So now you know a little bit about me. And while I might be many things. I dear one am not lazy

Marlichslar

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Marlichslar

Everytime everywhere. Use your head

Good post
, I just wanted to quote this little bit and say good luck with that, most are fighting for their very survival and cannot see they are voting against themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join