It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Really Bad Evidence That Republicans Actually Like Russian Interference In Our Elections

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
In a prior post, I posited, as follows, that the Republicans would not be urging President Donald Trump to resign in light of his scandal-plagued administration:

Probably more important is that REPUBLICANS ACTUALLY LIKE RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE in our elections, especially the projected Russian interference in the 2018 midterm elections and the 2020 Presidential election. This interference most definitely BENEFITS the Republicans in their quest for continued control of the entire United States of America government. The Republicans in their unspoken, pssst-hush-hush, way are passive-aggressively cheering on Putin and his minions: “Give us more! We want more!”

And, now, we have a Wall Street Journal news story that GOP Seeks to Close Federal Election Agency.

House Republicans are seeking to defund the U.S. Election Assistance Commission, the sole federal agency that exclusively works to ensure the voting process is secure, as part of proposed federal budget cuts. The defunding move comes as the EAC is working with the Federal Bureau of Investigation to examine an attack late last year on the agency’s computer systems by a Russian-speaking hacker.

Folks, say, “Goodbye,” to American democracy as we know it. Say, “Goodbye,” to the two-party system. Say, “Goodbye,” to anything that vaguely resembles a valid, aboveboard election. Say, “Hello,” to a new-normal system of government right out of Communist Russia’s playbook, aka “Putin’s Playbook.”

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

Well they have only maintained their congressional and senate presence through gerrymandering..

They haven't won a popular vote since what?? Bush 1???

And with trump they have pissed off half their remaining supporters.. right before proving they are all liars on obama care...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Plus good luck running a political party on conspiracy theories when you run all 3 branches...

Lol

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
OP, can you describe what US Election Assistance Committee do?

edit on 19/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

It's a voter information clearing house. The job of securing elections has been given to DHS. They have deemed it critical infrastructure and falls under their jurisdiction. So this agency isn't really needed for anything other then distributing information to voters. But someone was trying to deceive you into thinking it's the end of the world.

The only thing I can think they do that's eve. Semi helpful is registering veterans to vote. Bit the VA does that as well.
edit on 7/19/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

It's a voter information clearing house. The job of securing elections has been given to DHS. They have deemed it critical infrastructure and falls under their jurisdiction. So this agency isn't really needed for anything other then distributing information to voters. But someone was trying to deceive you into thinking it's the end of the world.

The only thing I can think they do that's eve. Semi helpful is registering veterans to vote. Bit the VA does that as well.

Hang on, are you saying that this is not the "end of democracy as we know it"? Given that the commission was set up in 2002, I would have thought you wouldn't want to go back to the days prior to 2002 when there was no democracy as we know it.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Plus good luck running a political party on conspiracy theories when you run all 3 branches...

Lol

And the Republicans want to keep it that way, hence, "Hail, Putin!"

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Do you have a legit news source with actual investigative reporters???

Or just compilation sites that only have commentators on the payroll??

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

You can't .. not you you lol..

They can't..

If you run things you can't point to the establishment like it is their fault..

YOU ARE THE ESTABLISHMENT!!!

The only way a conspiracy theory works is if those in charge are in on it.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Folks, say, “Goodbye,” to American democracy as we know it. Say, “Goodbye,” to the two-party system. Say, “Goodbye,” to anything that vaguely resembles a valid, aboveboard election. Say, “Hello,” to a new-normal system of government right out of Communist Russia’s playbook, aka “Putin’s Playbook.”

That is an excellent straw man.

Established in 1975, the FEC is composed of six Commissioners who are appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate. By law, no more than three can represent the same political party.

www.fec.gov...

Looks like one of the more sensible government programs...and that's saying something.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

They haven't won a popular vote since what?? Bush 1???

Every two years recently we've won the popular vote of the House of Representatives.......but that's only due to gerrymanding. Lol keep thinking that's the reason.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
So while I try to stay up to date.And the obama bashing was bad enough. This has to stop. I don't vote because they are all criminals and living in california my vote would change nothing.

There is now a 10cents charge on heavy plastic bags. Here in california about 50 percent of the people are on welfare. And don't have to pay for these bags which degrade at a lot longer pace.then the thin bags which I agree sucked. For five months I go shopping and already trashed the old bags the new one's they sit in a shelf..so now those few thousand still in the middle class pay for this.75 percent of the people in my town didn't vote for this. Yet we have it.

Cigarettes went up 2 dollars. Probably 30 percent voted against it. 40 percent didn't vote 10 percent didn't understand it. Everyone complains about it.Its not trumps fault. It us. I didn't vote half of us don't.The consequences are easy. But we take it. We pay the extra we deal with it.

So everyone wants more pay for their work. Eventually they get it.cookies raise in price. More workers complain cookies have gone up. So phone service personel need to be paid more.company says yes. Next month everyones phone bill goes up. I mean I can't be the only idiot seeing this.

Everytime everywhere. Use your .

s. Its not trump it wasnt clinton its not bush or obama it's you.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

More Really Bad Evidence...

Well, you said it.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You mean like CNN or MSNBC ...

These are ATS articles, with an OP illustrated by articles and comments brought by members.
If you don't like that principle, I guess you just have to GTFO.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke
Oh no they have teams of award winning investigative journalists.. have fired people for fake stories and have news desks on most continents..

Drudge brietbart, and news max have never fired someone for publishing a fake story.. because they don't care.. whatever brings clicks..

Do not even have people pretending to be journalists.. nor do they pretend to have news desks..

They have a few writers and commentators who just piggy back off the people you claim are fake news..

All actually sourced news stories come from MSM sources.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Just copy/pasting the OP of each thread :

As Feds Continue To Blame Russia, Indiana Officials Expose DHS In Massive 2016 Election

originally posted by: 727Sky
I have heard this story before..maybe on another board ? I find it very interesting that all the screaming the Russians did it.... or are hidden brothers with the current administration is actually a cover story for a in house directed attempted meddling by the prior administration into at least two states elections.

By Jack Burns

According to a report published by the Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group, the Department of Homeland Security, under the Obama administration, attempted to hack the Indiana State electoral system nearly 15,000 times. The news comes in the wake of months of post-election talk the Russians helped Donald Trump get elected, thwarting any chance of Hillary Clinton to win in November of 2016.

In terms of proof, the only evidence presented, which indicates the Election of 2016 was tampered with, is coming from sovereign states, two of whom are now pointing the finger at the Obama administration’s DHS, for attempting to hack their own state’s system. It must be plainly stated. Factually speaking, the Department of Homeland Security has twice been implicated in election hacking, not the Russians.

Of course when the DHS has been confronted with accusations coming from Georgia and Indiana, Their response so far has been ...NOTHING...
www.activistpost.com...

DHS mysteriously rushing to naturalize immigrants before election

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Published on Sep 27, 2016

Senator Chuck Grassley just penned a letter of concern to Homeland Security over CIS emails that show immigration offices directing their workers to process as many immigration naturalization applications as possible - specifically before the election. This happened once before in our recent history, too. The Resident breaks it down.

www.youtube.com...

It seems the Obama administration is rushing more and more illegal immigrants who are supposed to be deported and instead their U.S. citizenship is being rushed before the elction.

DHS chief sad over deportations: 'Is it pleasant? Absolutely not.'
By Paul Bedard (@SecretsBedard) • 3/23/16 7:16 PM

The nation's top immigration officer said that the "11 million" undocumented aliens in the United States are "not going away," are "in effect" citizens, and added that deporting the few the administration wants out is unpleasant.

Jeh Johnson, secretary of Homeland Security, told Harvard University students this week that the administration is focused on its plan to integrate illegals into America, despite the policy being tied up in court.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Federal Court Case Halts Obama Administration’s Policy of Allowing Illegals to Vote, For Now

February 24, 2016 By FAIR Staff

In an attempt to create a robust voting bloc and suppress the will of several states, the Obama administration is pushing to enfranchise non-citizens, including illegal immigrants. The Immigration Reform Law Institute (IRLI), FAIR’s public interest legal affiliate, is representing Kris Kobach, secretary of state of Kansas, who is trying to work with the ostensibly non-partisan Election Assistance Commission to help ensure that only citizens register to vote.

At the core of the case, the commission is required to amend the federal voter registration form to reflect each state’s strictures against registering non-citizens. States must register voters who use the federal form under the National Voter Registration Act of 1993, better known as the Motor Voter law.

immigrationreform.com...

This is how the Obama administration is trying to win the election for Hillary, by rushing citizenship to illegal immigrants in the U.S., who will mostly vote in favor of democrats.

More states confirm suspected cyberattacks sourced to Department of Homeland Security

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

ATLANTA - Channel 2 Investigative Reporter Aaron Diamant has learned two more states’ election agencies have confirmed suspected cyberattacks linked to the same U.S. Department of Homeland Security IP address as last month’s massive attack in Georgia.
In the past week, the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office has confirmed 10 separate cyberattacks on its network over the past 10 months that were traced back to DHS addresses.
In a letter this week, DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson told Kemp the department sourced the mid-November activity in Georgia to a federal contractor conducting what he called "normal" internet searches on the Secretary of State's website. But Kemp says there’s a problem with that answer.
“We haven't been able to recreate this"

More states confirm suspected cyberattacks sourced to Department of Homeland Security

I will add more relevant snipets in a second, but I find it shocking I don't hear New York Times report on these election system breaches by the DHS. I suppose a working theory is that DHS was testing the security of the systems, which led to their calling for control of it nearer to the election. Like "oh we found some weaknesses, we better take over the election." But That could be just as far fetched as theory that maybe they just happened to be trying to hack the results in favor of someone else?

In any case, all we know at this time is that Sec. of States for Georgia, Kentucky, and West Virginia all lay claims that the same DHS IP compromised their systems without authorization, request, or approval.

Where is breitbart since you ranted about them ...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I do. Whoever released the Clinton info deserves a pat on the back and an atta boy
And I'm not Republican
Was a Bernie supporter and will support whoever I like. No D nor R nor I here
(Although I do have a history of bad choices, Carter and then Obama the first time around come to mind)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marlichslar
So while I try to stay up to date.And the obama bashing was bad enough. This has to stop. I don't vote because they are all criminals and living in california my vote would change nothing.

There is now a 10cents charge on heavy plastic bags. Here in california about 50 percent of the people are on welfare. And don't have to pay for these bags which degrade at a lot longer pace.then the thin bags which I agree sucked. For five months I go shopping and already trashed the old bags the new one's they sit in a shelf..so now those few thousand still in the middle class pay for this.75 percent of the people in my town didn't vote for this. Yet we have it.

Cigarettes went up 2 dollars. Probably 30 percent voted against it. 40 percent didn't vote 10 percent didn't understand it. Everyone complains about it.Its not trumps fault. It us. I didn't vote half of us don't.The consequences are easy. But we take it. We pay the extra we deal with it.

So everyone wants more pay for their work. Eventually they get it.cookies raise in price. More workers complain cookies have gone up. So phone service personel need to be paid more.company says yes. Next month everyones phone bill goes up. I mean I can't be the only idiot seeing this.

Everytime everywhere. Use your .

s. Its not trump it wasnt clinton its not bush or obama it's you.

No you are completely wrong, it is YOU, I vote!!!! I am not taking responsibility for you not voting. Are you that lazy? Also what are you talking about with the bags? Even if you use an EBT card you still have to pay for them!!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I went outside a little while ago it's kinda cool for this time of the year. How about them Cubs??

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join