It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous more sane than David icke and Alex Jones?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I don't give much of my time of day to people wearing masks made in China.
Alex is a little...well quite a bit over the edge. He's an entertainer.
Icke...he has a good outline for a science fiction flick.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

Actual anonymous? Yes..

But it's hard to know if it is them or a copycat?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
Do you find that Anonymous has better info, tells a better truth and is more sane than David Icke and Alex Jones?

I don't know who else to listen to...?

No wonder you are starting these types of threads and asking the questions you do.

All their info is just as valuable.

How valuable?

Its value is whatever you place on the info you intake.

It has no value or it can mean everything where you will kill for it.

You seem to be taking this info too seriously.

Focusing on the end of the world and what not, you might not realize it but you are sick.

Yes, everyone thinks of bad things but people like yourself that focus on so much negativity are sick.

I was like you, I didn't display it by starting threads and clearly showing how unbalanced I was.

I eventually realized the awakening that happens when you realize the world is not as it seems is just another box you trap yourself into.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Sweetie, anybody is more sane than those two clowns. Occupation: Lies for money.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
Do you find that Anonymous has better info, tells a better truth and is more sane than David Icke and Alex Jones?

I don't know who else to listen to...?

Check out the Gralien Report or middle theory podcasts, The host Micah Hanks calls it as he sees it without bias, and with the facts to boot.

Hanks is what you would call a 'traditional investigator' who digs through physical archives and does not claim to have all the answers, but merely takes the facts and connects the dots. He's your man if you want a decent appraisal of anything paranormal or political.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: SprocketUK

There is no "they" in anonymous.

The entire diatribe has been a lesson from you in denying ignorance
Cant say you didnt give enough chances.

edit on 7/19/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
LOL... the only ones I ever took as credible are those like William Cooper who seemed to walk it like he talked it. Not saying these others dont state truths but they also are pretty reckless sometimes. Feels like Ted Gundersun was legit as well.

There is a long interview on youtube of an illuminati wife who spills the beans that I have never found contradicting evidence against her.

Whats out there currently I would say Micheal Savage is legit and knows his stuff. Nowhere near Cooper level though.

There was also a woman in the 70s and 80s leaking conspiracies that is interesting but she is really tuff to follow and is pretty manic in her delivery packing every bit of info possible into her 1 hour show.

JONES... my gut tells me he is disinfo even if he does not know it.

David Icke... LOL. Not even worth going into. Sure there is some truth there but there is also some emotional conjecture as well. He may be a victim of psyops who was cut loose.

This is not to say I hate these guys. They are wildly entertaining and interesting. I just dont trust anything they say. Their hearts might be in the right place and are just being duped.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I think it is important to get information from a large spectrum of information providers and make up your own mind. Anonymous, however, does not speak with one voice. There are multiple YT, Twitter and other social media accounts calling themselves Anonymous. Some are loaded with bs while others are simply propaganda machines for their brand of politics.

If you believe everything any particular person says then you misunderstand the nature of man. If you believe everything either Icke or Jones says, you should see a medical professional.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
jones and icke are full of it, and anonymous could be anyone, anywhere, telling the truth or messing with your mind or anywhere in between. i wouldn't take any of them as reliable but always do your own research. do a LOT of it.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Here's my two cents. I listen to them all as much as I can. I don't trust any of them but I gather data at a rate that is difficult to keep up on. It's the topics that I study. I want every angle on an incident or topic that I can get. It is through the data that I find what seems to make the most sense to myself. Some times its Alex Jones, sometimes its other channels/websites. I like David Icke but I rarely keep up on his theories. So I can't speak on all his theories.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: growler

anonymous original aim was to expose political corruption

Who are they though?

A bunch of 11 year old hacker wannabes from a wannabe hacker forum. Anyone can participate. Go sign up and tell them youre willing to voice their vids. They'd love to have an adult behind their image!
edit on 21-7-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join